• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
will smith is very disturbing..........

anyway black im sorry but ur gonna hafta find a new partner this week :( sorry again my dood.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
omg wtf is with this guy hes worse then me...

yea ill take that money match i might need to grab some warm ups first i havent played in a bit

DARK KNIGHT WAS SICK

Jtails

Smash Lord
heh bum ill take that money match only for 1$ though. woah times are rough!
so see everyone 2moro!!!!
lets see how high my resolve can take me this week!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Um...

I thought I'd NEVER in my lifetime say this but...

This spamming crap is annoying.

On a RELATED subject because it's really needed:

Fun team matches yesterday to Alukard, Zro, and Reno :D

Lord Khanti

Smash Journeyman
i'd team with you to Malcom, but usually I team with Godot, and last week I kinda ditched him w/o telling him till last minute : / and he had to team with some1 he didnt kno. so I should probably team with him this week unless he decides hes not man enough : D

BUM163

Smash Lord
don't come exactly at 4 30, but after. anyone else wanna mm me? me n jesus is teaming 2day.

bum past teammates

pc chris
reno
dj nintendo
leo
d1
zro
ron

future teammates bum would wanna team with

ninjalink
wes
snake
shadow
eli
dire
cort
dmbrandon
alukard
m2k
cass
mask
blacknese
fab
starz

bum wants to remember the past with.... aka team wit them again.

pc chris
leo
d1
reno
ron

like i said, i will team wit basically anyone i see fit and if we do good y not team for awhile. even if u not on the list anyone can ask me. anyone wanna train wit me, leave me an email oni163@aol.com. i'm free saturday mornings afternoon, sunday afternoon or night, monday n tuesday.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Bum and m2k? Might as well tell everyone to hand you the money. Lol kidding. I'd team wif you one day bum. But I have no doubles experiance rly. In tourny at least

Cia

das kwl
you click their avatar and a list of options show. one says "ignore user" DO IT!!

those stupid *** tiny face pictures are ridiculous, and annoying and only needed one time..

ArtieBoy - $5.00 mm?? let me know, and than I have to block you..

(when I block him he'll be the 37th person on my list ^_^)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
This ****'s gonna be awesome, cuz I'll be there this week! =D

... nah, I don't actually matter, but I'll be there to give the winners my money anyways.

I'll MM anybody for a dollar, bunny hood match with Sonics on Final.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
^^^^
glad it wasn't anything serious lmao.. i didn't wanna find out a spolier but it was so tempting haha

thanks vanz.. lmao ..wow..37... -__-

you must enjoy banning people. :D lol

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Today on Rockin Today!

The Ignore button...a near-neglected option yet shown into the light during the Brawl days. What is so important about it? Both Tech0 and Vanz will answer that after the break

------ Commerical -------------

Man: Hey kids! Moving slower then Gandorf? Feeling fatique? Then you need some RED BULL! *moves hand up and catches it when it was thrown like a baseball* Red Bull gives you that extra battery to live on. It'll be like getting a FALCON PAWNCH to your face, only you'll LIVE! Just ask these guys if you don't believe me!

Teenager: I was going to my friends house late at night and I felt so tired after playing with him in the morning. I drunk some Red Bull and I felt energize. I still havn't slept yet and I'm going by 23 hours now. :D *thumbs up*

Female: One time, like, this ***** bet I couldn't kick her *** in Street fighter. I was losing at first, but when I drank some Red Bull, I my finger commands were going faster, and I kicked her ***. I gots me by 5 bucks. Yeahz! *middle fingers camera* Don't **** with Chun Li, ****!

Alex: Honestly, Red Bull taste like dog piss. I mean, I don't know why people drink that-

Man: SO! If you wanna feel energize, get some Red Bull! It's the competitive way of life! :D

-------------------

Seriously, that Red Bull helped me last night at Alex's house.

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
i wanna punch this n!gga artie in the face... and so to calm myself down i have used the ignore button for the first time

today weekly should b very fun ^_^

My 1000st post ^_^ i would like to thank my mom, my brother hector, my grandma, my cousin michelle, smashboards and of course god, couldnt have done it without him =]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Zro - I could tell you how he looks if you want [/snitch]

Hey Zro, I didn't know you was a smash debator. When was this? O.o

BUM163

Smash Lord
i would of put vanz in the future teams, but he wants to quit so thatz out. anyway 2day should b good. im gonna get a shapeup, buy clothes, go to the weekly n have a good time n then hit up the movies n then go to the bar. i heard dark knight lives up to the hype which is realllllly good then

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i would of put vanz in the future teams, but he wants to quit so thatz out. anyway 2day should b good. im gonna get a shapeup, buy clothes, go to the weekly n have a good time n then hit up the movies n then go to the bar. i heard dark knight lives up to the hype which is realllllly good then
yeaa i can't wait for tihs weekly... seeing dark night tomorrow :D lol
will the weekly get finished this week bum? =/ lol i hope it runs well so that everything works out and we don't have to rush things again.

what time do we have to be out of there?

-__-

Smash Ace
Today on Rockin Today!

The Ignore button...a near-neglected option yet shown into the light during the Brawl days. What is so important about it? Both Tech0 and Vanz will answer that after the break

------ Commerical -------------

Man: Hey kids! Moving slower then Gandorf? Feeling fatique? Then you need some RED BULL! *moves hand up and catches it when it was thrown like a baseball* Red Bull gives you that extra battery to live on. It'll be like getting a FALCON PAWNCH to your face, only you'll LIVE! Just ask these guys if you don't believe me!

Teenager: I was going to my friends house late at night and I felt so tired after playing with him in the morning. I drunk some Red Bull and I felt energize. I still havn't slept yet and I'm going by 23 hours now. :D *thumbs up*

Female: One time, like, this ***** bet I couldn't kick her *** in Street fighter. I was losing at first, but when I drank some Red Bull, I my finger commands were going faster, and I kicked her ***. I gots me by 5 bucks. Yeahz! *middle fingers camera* Don't **** with Chun Li, ****!

Alex: Honestly, Red Bull taste like dog piss. I mean, I don't know why people drink that-

Man: SO! If you wanna feel energize, get some Red Bull! It's the competitive way of life! :D

-------------------

Seriously, that Red Bull helped me last night at Alex's house.
who drinks red bull wen u have JUNGLE JUICE AND POWER UP! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrr

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord

Thiocyanide

COMEOUT BOY WE HAVE A MM TODAY SO DONT RUN DONT HIDE I WILL FIND U AT THE WEEKLY DONT KICK DONT SCREAM I WILL FIND U AT THE WEEKLY.
DONT DUCK DONT LEAP I WILL FIND U AT THE WEEKLY.
DONT ***** DONT CRY I WILL FIND U AT THE WEEKLY.

5 BUX ***** SONIC VS WHOEVER U GOT

BUM163

Smash Lord
well actually my boss didn't say anything about the time. i was shocked lol. maybe we don't have to be in a rushed, but please... please report ur matches as soon as ur done. if u in a crew battle, handle ur tournament matches first please. please bring wii's n controllers. i'll be at web2zone early today

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
well actually my boss didn't say anything about the time. i was shocked lol. maybe we don't have to be in a rushed, but please... please report ur matches as soon as ur done. if u in a crew battle, handle ur tournament matches first please. please bring wii's n controllers. i'll be at web2zone early today
alright, there are only 2 and a half sets left in the crew battle lol. so it will be done quickly.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To those who plan to see the dark knight this weekend...

Good luck getting tickets if you don't buy them in advance. They're sold out ridiculously.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I haven't been out to the city in a while, but I saved up a few $$. See you guys later today. I've gotten better since you last saw me.

R3no, don't forget our 50 cent money match this time. Imma win back my two quarters son.

Top Bottom