• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Who still needs a teammate? Brookman is available

>.> @ Sir James
I need a teammate im pretty sure. But I dont know because my brother isnt going and hes supposed to team with hayato so I might have to team with him. Ill find out soon though if the brook man wants to team.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Dollllllllllll. Call Wife. I texted you his cell.

Pool 14
Cactuar
juju
Omni
Ghetto Fabulous
Cyphus
MrGanondorf
KOSMOS
HAT

Restating, Juju and Cyphus probably shouldn't be in the same pool. Not to mention this pool is kinda heavy (Cyphus is like best Doc; Mr.Ganondorf placing 5th place at Evo; Me and Cactuar are extremely sexy, etc.)
Yeah some of the pools look pretty beast and others not so much. I wish there was more time so we coulda done two rounds of pools. But someone is gonna get screwed no matter what with just one round, its just how it is.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
I thought you and swift were teaming its on the roster you two are.
Double post ftw.

We were but swift ditched me for Velocity because as he put it "they are basically crewmates" even though he asked ME to team. Not a big deal though if I can find a quality teammate in time. But yeah so I think I need a partner.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Whoops. Queen at Rx's dorm!!!

Come on Brookman + kiwii is bound to be an amazingness team!!!

:colorful:

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yeah some of the pools look pretty beast and others not so much. I wish there was more time so we coulda done two rounds of pools. But someone is gonna get screwed no matter what with just one round, its just how it is.
Wait, is this true? I though there still were 2 rounds of pools.

24 pools of 7-8 top 4 make it out: 24 x 4 = 96 man bracket.

D

Deleted member

That video was so awesome, it just made my day :)

Less than 350 to go lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Team Omni

*.hack laugh: shu shu shu shu shu*

Edit: I solved the 2nd case on Phoenix Wright! I was on the very, very last testimony where I had a 1/9 chance to press the right statement with no life left.

But I listened to my heart and made the right choice.

HOLD IT!

_N2

Smash Apprentice
N2: I don't take Scrabble seriously enough to put money on it, but I'll play you if you want.
Thats cool. Think you could bring the board though? I dont think I will have room for one.

Or did HAT say he was bringing one?

D

Deleted member

I actually checked the weather for the weekend lol... I don't want to freeze like the time at Velocity's... stupid AC + No blanket...

D

Deleted member

It's not a weather john, I just don't want to get a cold because of preventable measures lol... I had a cold in the middle of August because of that...

And I agree with PC, cold hands suck... *gets gloves*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have a lil problem now. Seems I have not gotton paid yet and my right has not called me to let me know what time he pick me up at the station. or else I already be on my way there. So I might have 2 choices

- Leave sometime this afternoon and arrive at nite time (depending when my check comes in)

- Leave in the morning and get there around the time the tournament starts.

Anyone can help me out here? Last min bullcrap sucks -_______- '

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
**** you greg thats cheating no pre warming as allowed before tournament play.

i actually want to go to this now since i don't have a FSU ticket....

Snakeee

Smash Master
I have a lil problem now. Seems I have not gotton paid yet and my right has not called me to let me know what time he pick me up at the station. or else I already be on my way there. So I might have 2 choices

- Leave sometime this afternoon and arrive at nite time (depending when my check comes in)

- Leave in the morning and get there around the time the tournament starts.

Anyone can help me out here? Last min bullcrap sucks -_______- '

I have the same problems, except I was going to drive there. Now I don't think I have a car though. How much are you paying to take the bus? (I'm from NYC too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom