• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow, the brackets owned some people but glad Azen got the win. Wanted a KDJ or M2K ftw, personally no one else unless it was Azen so it's all good.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Come on QDVS, Colbol, Linguini, XIF, Green and any other Floridian that went. Rep. it up. Come on Queen SWFL Crew represent man!

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
i kno what they wanted to do was record every match that was not in pools...........idk if they went through on that since we left b4 the bracket

Renth

Smash Hero
lol at being too scared to mm linguini that sucks cuz if I was there it would be the same he would back out our mm sucks that he cant back up his thrash talk
Chaddd can back up his trash talk and whoever you are, you have no idea what your talking about.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Good job Azen.
Congrats on winning Super Champ Combo.

DJ + Chu 5 stocked Vidjo + M2K
Chu was Mewtwo, DJ was Sheik, Vidjo was Peach, M2K was Marth.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good job Azen.
Congrats on winning Super Champ Combo.

DJ + Chu 5 stocked Vidjo + M2K
Chu was Mewtwo, DJ was Sheik, Vidjo was Peach, M2K was Marth.
Matt: Please stop spamming the thread with useless bs and obvious lies. Chu played Ic's as always and pika.

I hope this gets closed soon, this left a very bad taste in my mouth.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I PLAYED THAT ROY!!!

u were just not feelin well that nite...if u werent sick u would have done better....

sry about rushing the MM...i didnt mean to b an ***....ill play u next time i get a chance..i promise
Nah it's cool. I wasn't used to the amount of smash, so I got a headache. Oh well, wont happen anytime soon now. =)

And it's alright if you rushed it, I didn't really mind.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results will be up by the end of the night MAYBE. Blue has a lot of work to do, so please don't rush him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom