• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playable SSE Stages with Video!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
pac for the NPC replacement?
Here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNUT29TR

Like I said, known Bugs:

Chimera still comes out (Invicible // cant hurt you // does bite something lol).

There still is the plattform (Invisible // if you destroy it, the characters are a little below the ground for some odd reason).

After the first hit // or chimera (I'm not sure) the stage begins to blink XD

Btw it worked well on BF and FD (completely, no bugs)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Oh, hey to all the people still getting glitches / testing out their stages:

I made a new thread so that this one stops getting cluttered with crap that isn't done; besides, Dantarion already said he didn't want glitchy stuff posted in here.

Let's use this thread to compile the working stuff, and use the other one for the WIPs, so that it's less cluttered around here.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Okidoki no problem at all :>

If I can get my Falcon Flyer working and / or another stage I will post it here :)

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Ah, good! So other stages are swappable. They just need different steps question mark?

camelot

Smash Ace
Know what would be awesome? The results screen changing based on who the winner is. Like, if Captain Falcon won, the results screen would be on the Falcon Flier, etc...

0% chance of it happening, but still.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Know what would be awesome? The results screen changing based on who the winner is. Like, if Captain Falcon won, the results screen would be on the Falcon Flier, etc...

0% chance of it happening, but still.
Snake would be on a giant box :p

Cool idea, I would never so no :p

Btw. some SSE Great maze stage as FD xD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTIK78G8

Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMx5vKt23k

I could get it work for BF, but it was very laggy, YEAH laggy xD because it had to load the same ModelData 13 times o_O

I copied the ModelData[0] of the original just 13 times, over ModelData[1] to ModelData[13].

VILE said we can Delete things, but whenever I try to delete something I just get freezes LoL (I tried to delete the files that are IN the ModelData, I thought the game would so just skip it, but sadly no, Wii Freezes :S)

Btw. I can get nearly every SSE Stage (Including some boss fights :p) working on FD. But BF gives me trouble because it has 13 instead of 2 (Space and Stage) ModelDatas like FD...

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
^Hmm, why replace FD when I think It should be better focused on Banned Stages?
Meh that's just me

BTW: Is it possible to use the Config Stage as a replacement for a banned stage, so that the model data and some other stuff are used instead?
After that you would just swap the data of the Config Stage with any SSE stage

I'm not really good at this hacking stuff, but I thought it might prove useful alil bit

EDIT: Since you could attempt to replace the Results Screen with SSE stages, won't it be possible to use regular stages? Maybe BF or maybe Yoshi's Island M for Result?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Someone write a list of all the stages that should get replaced with what sse stages.

I will do it, just try to replace all the banned stages with proper sse bits (like where you fight mini bosses or proper bosses, or just an area that would make a good stage).

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
^Hmm, why replace FD when I think It should be better focused on Banned Stages?
Yeah thats true but replacing other stages is just more difficult (Or still easy like VILE says) but they just do stupid things, freezing, lagging and other Stuff. VILE said he knows how to delete stuff. So as long as he doesnt share his knowledge with us, at least I, wont have any idea how to get around all the other stuff in the stage files (That would make it soooo much easier)...

Anyway here is another really cool stage:

Its the stage were you fight Ridley :O

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aXqVuOJFdE

DL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CS7T63O

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Ok im making the list myself guys, too much waiting involved for someone to make a list.
Do whatever you want :p

But as long as I dont see any results from you, my believe in you is dropping more and more :psycho:

The only thing I saw by you the last days were some pictures, no vids or DLs so yeah... :S

Smash Ace
Whatever, i dont care if people believe in what i do or not, as long as i can do it.

BTW, i found THE best melee FD base, anyone wanna make a texture for it?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Whatever, i dont care if people believe in what i do or not, as long as i can do it.

BTW, i found THE best melee FD base, anyone wanna make a texture for it?
Its ok, its not that I dont believe you, but its a fact that you dont showed anything downloadable or vids in the last days and so you making yourself unbelievable :p

At the Stage, what number :p ? Maybe I would try to make a texture hack... maybe, I have no experience in stage textures, only characters o.O

Smash Ace
Is everyone ok with having pokemon stadium on a randomized pick from 2 different floating stadiums and itself?

It would make things easier.

Smash Ace
Mario Circuit - The Great Maze Warp Level
Onett - Platform With Samus In Tube
Corneria - Random Lab Area
Big Blue - Requaza Lake
75m - Shadow Bowser Area
New Pork City - Random Lakeside Area
Rumble Falls - Random Ruins Area
Shadow Moses Island - Floating Stadium (both) and Pokemon Stadium
Summit - The Flying Plate
Mario Bros. - Master Hand Area
Flat Zone 2 - Ruins Area - Looks Like Melee FD
Skyworld - The Ruined Hall
Temple - Ridley Platform
Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1/2 - The Great Maze
Green Greens - Random Subspace Bomb Factory Area
Yoshi's Island [Melee] - Random Subspace Area
Port Town Aero Dive - The Falcon Flyer
Pokemon Stadium - Tabuu Destination

I tried to replace the stages that where banned or counter-banned.

The reason hannenbow wasnt replaced was coz it doesn't have any music slots.

Im porting all of these stages now, its all ready to go and after i do this whole stage thing, im going to make a whole bunch of portraits for them, so be ready :p

I have a weekend ahead, so it should be done in a few hours or so.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Im porting all of these stages now, its all ready to go and after i do this whole stage thing, im going to make a whole bunch of portraits for them, so be ready :p

I have a weekend ahead, so it should be done in a few hours or so.
Nice :p

This is too good :>

And yeah Falcon Flyer xDDDDDDDD

Smash Ace
I go eat the dinner now, ive done 5 stages, ill finish the rest after dinner and do some portraits for them, then release.

Smash Ace
Double post!

If i write a guide and provide the necessary things to port stages onto any multiplayer stage, will people finish off porting those on the list?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Definitely, though I'd rather replace other stages too since I happen to love stages like Green Hill and the Mario Stages. :<

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
I haven't gotten a single swap to work yet...

Is Distant Planet glitchy? I was trying to make it Porky's SSE stage(090101), and it always crashes. ftr, I was using Brawlbox.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Rayquaza stage as the results screen just won't seem to work. I tried everything.

Probably need to look for an alternate stage. All Star Rest area maybe, but that teleportation mound in the middle could cause the characters to stand through it. xD

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Dantarion vs Vile is more heated than MK vs Snake in vBrawl

I still think of that Gurren Lagann motiv from an earlier post XD

Any suggestions on the Result Screen? We could have a Wifi Room Replacement too with added texture hacks if desired

You can replace hanenbrow with wifi waiting room then do it.
BBrawl has a code to not only replace Hanenbow with the Wifi Waiting Room, but also to redirect it's music to the Waiting Room's as well.

Effectively, when you choose Hanenbow (On Vs Mode only) the Wifi Waiting Room and it's music loads, and is indistinguishable from the real thing, with the exception being that it spawns Sandbags based on your item spawn preferences. No items means no Sandbag (except maybe the first).

That being said, when I replaced the Waiting Room with one of the SSE stages, it loaded the SSE stage as well (the one with the swirling tornado thingies in the background).

Altogether, frigging spiffy! :3

LordshadowRagnarok

Smash Journeyman
Personally... I think the two of them should post as much about their project/downloads from their project as possible to hype up their respective projects instead of working in secret saying "Mine's more awesome"

shanus

Smash Hero
I don't thikn Dantarion is making this a competition. I think he just is trying to make a code for alternate loading because he is a cool guy like that....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't thikn Dantarion is making this a competition. I think he just is trying to make a code for alternate loading because he is a cool guy like that....
I would rather have multiple stages replaced than just having multiple stages over a single stage, so options are options!

-DD

Top Bottom