• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Play Warehouse 3!' Queensland Event! Saturday the 21st June 2014

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I will try and remember to buy some powerboards and extendors before the next one.
We have the space at the venue we just have to utilize it well.
Would we perhaps need a melee setup or 2 downstairs just to cope with the large numbers (especially if even more new people keep showing up, which you would think they will)?

Gonna need to start bringing 3 CRTs to every event now.
QLD has grown so much lately we cant get away with just bringing a couple.

Also, we still have a few 51cm CRTs to give away if anyone need them OR if they want to hold on to them for the sake of being able to always bring a good amount to tournys ;)

Remastered

Smash Lord
Hello all. Dates are up for the next Play Warehouse event. I have moved it back a week to space our event calender out a little. Soooo Much Smash!

There is now only a venue fee of $10 to pay as you enter. All events are free to compete in providing you have paid your venue fee. This however means no prizes, but all events will still go towards state rankings, and you'll still have the glory of winning to brag about.

A competitors fee will likely be re-introduced with the new game release.

@smopup or @ Mytus Mytus , can you provide a laptop with TIOPro for this event to run the melee bracket on? I would still like to help seed the bracket as I want coverage over all games at this event as the head TO, and after the last 2 events, I have a good idea of the strength of players in the scene now. I will need you to add the character plugin to TIOPro so that I can record players character use too, and will grab a copy of the bracket data at the end of the day.

Remastered

Smash Lord
I'm also aware that this clashes with BAM. But this is really the only Saturday I can hold this in May, and if you can make it to BAM, please make your way to Melbourne for an awesome smash experience!!!

(There are multiple gaming groups vying for this venue, so if I can't guarantee a Saturday a month, we may lose our spot. Also part of the reason we were moved back a week).

Last edited:
Top Bottom