• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

MrHam

Smash Rookie
ANYONE.WANNA PLAY ONLINE WITH ME PUT UR FRIEND CODE.DOWN.THERE AND I WILL ADD YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
LOVE YOU GUYS
PEACE

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cool man, here's my Friend code: 0903 5382 1196. Look forward to it and hopefully there wont be too much lag. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yo I'll play. Sorry not stalking you @coh

4472 7663 4458
Yes, my apologies, I over exaggerated; I'm always stalked on my profile and such; so I assumed and why not like you're just annoying like the rest of my stalkers. The followers however are just fans of my Link game-play and other various charcter selection. People just wont get rid of the past. Either-way, Ham or Luigi; I am ready to Brawl if any of you are willing to Brawl as I'm writing this response to either of you two.

Just a heads up, if I lash out with unnecessary remarks towards "why is Wi-Fi so garbage" just ignore it, it is a habit I've been dealing with for years and years. I'm aware both players face that concept but in a precarious position I see myself suffering more than my foe due to my technicality towards my characters and such.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah I should be able to play. I just need to get home 1st
Will do, I'll add you and wait Online; just a heads up, of some other person who wants to join, just let them join even if the connection wont be very attractable in any sense, I promised a lot of people to Brawl with.

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Will do, I'll add you and wait Online; just a heads up, of some other person who wants to join, just let them join even if the connection wont be very attractable in any sense, I promised a lot of people to Brawl with.
Okay cool online now

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Will do, I'm coming.

Edit: Ah, it gave me an error code; what we both need to process now is too both disconnect and rejoin at the same time. This event occurs due to third party servers in general.
If the lag gets really bad I will switch to a wired connection. Forgot to do that first

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Ggs my friend. Nice set of characters you got there. I will play with you some other time. Do you live in the USA? You said tonight in the last post and it is 12am for me.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If the lag gets really bad I will switch to a wired connection. Forgot to do that first
Indeed, but it was enjoyable or somewhat to an extent; my Link well, that was failure, I'm WAY BEYOND capable of doing some pretty insane tricks, combo strings, and creative Ats set ups never seen before with Link ever. I just need to get the hang of different Wi-Fi connections. Give me a few times and you'll see what I mean.

Good Luigi and characters all together. Thanks for the games man.

Edit: "Do you live in the USA".

Um, you know who this is, so why ask that, but, yes. Indeed they were okay nothing impressive or even jaw drop worthy; I know my limitation standards. Next time I will be sure to surpass that footstool compliment.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention, the Yoshi pick was random... and the color... yyeah... well, it was a discombobulated experience from my like what seven year old Dino, I need to learn to DR again. That's all. Thanks.

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Indeed, but it was enjoyable or somewhat to an extent; my Link well, that was failure, I'm WAY BEYOND capable of doing some pretty insane tricks, combo strings, and creative Ats set ups never seen before with Link ever. I just need to get the hang of different Wi-Fi connections. Give me a few times and you'll see what I mean.

Good Luigi and characters all together. Thanks for the games man.

Edit: "Do you live in the USA".

Um, you know who this is, so why ask that, but, yes. Indeed they were okay nothing impressive or even jaw drop worthy; I know my limitation standards. Next time I will be sure to surpass that footstool compliment.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention, the Yoshi pick was random... and the color... yyeah... well, it was a discombobulated experience from my like what seven year old Dino, I need to learn to DR again. That's all. Thanks.
No I don't know who you are. Have we met before irl?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm available too if anyone wants to play...

2624 - 0574 - 7091...
This is good very good, I might actually have some good Team battle matches, single matches, and FFA? I bought a Elgo HD60 capture device but I'm still waiting to upload worthy matches to be shown. Better chances now, this is good!

I'll add you when I get home Leo and anyone else that would like to Brawl and such.

Edit: I have added your FC Mr.Ham, but it seems you have not appended my FC yet.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My apologies man, I couldn't Brawl today or tomorrow; hopefully next week I will be able to Brawl. By the way did you Brawl Luigisama yet?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright well I can Brawl now if you're still Online. He's a good Luigi, not the best I've brawled but he's in my top five Luigi. He definitely knows what he's doing and he can handle Wi-Fighter pretty efficiently.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm, I see, well, I'm going to head Online right now; if you care to consolidate with me in some Brawl matches, let me know man. Thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My apologizes man, I need to finish my last Precis summery Essay (crazy professor) and then I'll head Online no matter what. My apologizes once more man; I was a reading a book then fell asleep. Give like thirty minutes and I should be done. Wait for me online man. Thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My appreciation towards your hospitality; I'm almost done, I just received an email from my Astronomy professor, he wants me to write a quick paper so It will take another twenty minutes.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Christ have mercy I despise my English professor. She is giving me a seven page article to read and re-read; then summarize with precise detail and clarification, I am upset. Well, give me another thirty to twenty minutes man. I'm eighty-five percent certain that I will have accomplished this barbaric task. Thanks for your patience man and not ridiculing my promise to Brawl tonight. Thanks.

Edit: Sigh almost done hopefully sorry for all this man.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Are you leaving?

If you are, thanks a lot, for the matches and for staying up with me until now, even after all that work you had...

Sorry for the delay and lag sometimes, I noticed they were screwing you at some points (and me too, haha). I just wish these battles were offline... X_X

Must say that I'm looking forward for our next playtime...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good games I prefer to not chronologize the lag and it's awe-inspiring glory sigh. Did the very best I could to handle the lag but Christ no one can truly handle a connection like that. Other than that good games hopefully next time I'll be in that rare vegetative hollow state (Bleach reference); where I can understand what goes on in any connection and not become annoyed and such, it happens randomly when I feel myself to that state. I can over-come pretty much any problem that would occur when I'm in that mind-set of understanding. But atm nope the essay killed my Braincells bone dry, time to go re-fuel with some electrolytes. Thanks for the games man.

Edit: Mhm you're welcome next week I will be able to play once more; Luigisama is good to go he just needs a time and when. You should pretty much Brawl him tomorrow since you wont be Brawling with me from a week from now. I'll see what Mr.Ham will answer back to my proposal. Hopefully you three will get an FFA or something going tomorrow or some-sort of approval.

Last edited:
Top Bottom