• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
Hey want to get on tomorrow I play metaknight I was hoping you could give me some pointers :)

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Meta-knight huh, meh sure that character is like my second to first number one experienced character mu. Link vs another MK will be interesting. Maybe today man we'll see. Thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah don't worry about it man, my goal will be to impress you with my Link immensity. I could write you won't see a Link like mine, but I will first have to examine the connection, and view how healthy my Link could compute in that connection first. I enjoy brawling the toughest match-ups with my Link no worries man.

I'm so crazy I actually enjoy and is my favorite match-up which is the Snake and Link match-up. But if things get a little wobbly, I will just substitute with Kirby, Ike, GnW, D3, Mario, DK, and so on.

One question however, are you at all associated with Aib (AllIsBrawl), in anyway?

Last edited:

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
Nah don't worry about it man, my goal will be to impress you with my Link immensity. I could write you won't see a Link like mine, but I will first have to examine the connection, and view how healthy my Link could compute in that connection first. I enjoy brawling the toughest match-ups with my Link no worries man.

I'm so crazy I actually enjoy and is my favorite match-up which is the Snake and Link match-up. But if things get a little wobbly, I will just substitute with Kirby, Ike, GnW, D3, Mario, DK, and so on.

One question however, are you at all associated with Aib (AllIsBrawl), in anyway?
Nope sadly I'll probs move to smash 4 soon because the tournament in my state does every game except brawl and none of my friends can play it online plus my fourth wii is starting to flake out but brawl is the game I started with so Im relatively better at it. hope you can give me some pointers though. Ready when you are

Elisay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Elisay7
3DS FC
2552-2548-4286
Isn't online discontinued? Or are you all using a program like Wiimmfi?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm aware of the change, but I remember that place sadly as Aib. Hopefully tonight I can brawl and we can get an FFA, Team, rotation or whatever going all.

@ Sonic94 Sonic94 Well, I wont fathom what people enjoy in Smash-4 but okay good luck with that man.

@ Elisay Elisay Yes man that is what everyone does now to be to play Brawl. And Brawl will never die as long as I keep playing it and the rest of the followers of it's glory, Brawl. <3

Very soon I will transform my channel into Brawl and upload all kinds of ridiculous matches, moments and so on. It will truly bring a Canada clean air towards Brawl's dirty air atm. Thanks.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, still don't get why it was worse, but whatever, there was nothing I could do about it...

But yes, good games and kinda fun too (although the ones from last time were more, stupid lag was pissing me off)...

See you next time...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, still don't get why it was worse, but whatever, there was nothing I could do about it...

But yes, good games and kinda fun too (although the ones from last time were more, stupid lag was pissing me off)...

See you next time...
It contained more freeze frames than last time. In order for me to do better or somewhat handle the dreading lag was play boring/bland/tasteless. What I mean is I didn't try to do flashy stuff. If you noticed this time around, I didn't choose my character's colors. I went neutral with the character's colors, which means, the matches had no spice and that means no saving matches. I'm really trying to get a match with you that will be more than entertaining. The Marth vs Luigi match was just terrible, Luigi needs to shield and with lag like that, I could just swing away and try to do some very fancy stuff but it didn't happen (not even a good Ken combo).

I've come to realize this, whether I try to be as much as focused as ever, the trouble is just the acceleration of the connection, which means, I could be trying to back air into a boost pivot grab with Ike; however, the connection wouldn't register the inputs so it only registers the jump instead of the back air into boost pivot grab.

Seems the connection speed in general is the situation. No matter how much I try to do my stuff and never seen before type of work will not be able to be enabled with a connection speed like that. But we can always Brawl regularly. I can Brawl again tonight with you man or anyone of that matter. Though I'm going to try Ivysaur vs Luigi (very rare match-up) so even if it contains some sort of lag, the match is too rare to not be entertaining. Thanks all.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Absolutely...

For many times the inputs were not being counted really, I was also missing the timing a lot with DDD's Dthrow...

But hopefully tonight will be better if we can play, I'm available too...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Your D3 was alright,, it reminded me of a basic but good D3 who's name was Umber. Just a little history, D3 players hate brawling me. I remember Brawling D3s like King Dedede aka KongXL, Sigma, Umber and a few other good D3 tourney players. I do some seriously filthy awful tricks that need to take a shower after that filth against D3's. I just can't show that now can I, but Ivysaur vs D3 will be another interesting match-up. I have some pretty surreal Ivysaur technology, so it should be a rare treat for both of us. Though I'm a Link main, and easily the most surreal Link that ever touched a Game-cube controller without a shadow of a doubt, he's my main focus and my way to beat anyone to prove he's not even close to a "bad" character.

People are delusional that think any character sucks, it's all about how you change them simple as that. Btw, I've actually changed people's mind here about how Link is seen and played as in the Brawl Arena. Whenever a new person or anyone writes "Link sucks" they quickly refer them to me and yes they change their mind quickly and even call me a "God" "monster" "unreal" and my favorite "not human". Unfortunately a connection like ours that is virtually impossible to demonstrate what I've been ranting about for a while now.

Either-way, you haven't seen the gist of my Link technology yet. My Ike is another hidden boss fight, easily another unorthodox type of play-style and some Ike mains actually want to see a Ike combo video by me because they know my Ike is ridiculous and yes it's proven. My Kirby is another, Wolf and so much more. Sigh, the tragedy is you wont be able to view what I'm ranting about due to our awe-inspiring connection. Just be ready to watch it on my channel soon enough. And my apologies man, we'll Brawl today which will be tonight. Once again this goes out to anyone else. Thanks.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
I certainly agree that we will never see the whole "technology" of anyone playing online (unfortunately it sucks and ever will), and that people should always put their efforts in the characters they use...

But what do you mean with "People are delusional that think any character sucks, it's all about how you change them simple as that."?

You don't believe in Tier Lists?

If it is, then I'm sorry man, but Brawl is out since 2008, it's been 7 years. If nothing too different happened until now, then I don't think you can't expect it anymore. Somebody's opinion can definitely change at medium level play (maybe high too), but at top level, then no... :/

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I mean characters that are counted last or haven't even been counted at all. Luigi well he's Luigi, the only Luigi that had tricks was Boss/YoshQ and everyone saw them. I can't possibly fathom if there is more, if so then bravo indeed man bravo. No I'm aware of "Tier lists" but many characters can EASILY rank up the list. As well they can beat ANY character with creativity.

So the only thing to truly impress is the man-made Tier list. Hmm? "Top level" I have an idea what you're refer-ing to. Let me examine the possibility here; If you honestly believe I haven't Brawl those players before, then well you're delusional.

The fact is this you can ALWAYS change your character somehow. Some already have seen the light and need strategy and others just need to be updated with never seen before technology. Yes yes Tiers exist big deal, but the Tier list makers never wrote to not "experiment" now did they? That means there is ALWAYS a possibility to change what mankind has written towards a party game. I feel am mistaken-ed towards the medium, High and Top level. What does that mean? Or have I already figured out what you ranted back to myself, yet? Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nah don't worry I am, I carry a burden for a very strong passion for my games, Marvel vs Capcom 2 (MvC2), Super Smash Brother Brawl (SSBB), Super Fighter 4 (SF4), Super Smash Brothers Melee (SSBM),Super Smash Brothers (SB), Mortal Kombat all games and Killer Instinct 1, 2, and Gold no Three too dumb and weird really.

My apologies for the somewhat hostile approach, you have no idea how much pride I take into these games I just mentioned. Mvc2 however is my number one tbh, I've used Low Tiers all my life and beaten the God tier team known as MSP against the top five best Marvel vs Capcom 2 players. So when I can do that with a broken to oblivion game. I can no doubt do the same with Brawl. Thanks man.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright now to eviscerate that awkward moment. Would anyone like to Brawl? Where is everyone anyway, Sonic94, Mr.Ham, and Luigisama. Well aright then anyone that would like to Brawl let know. Thanks.

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
If you had arrived earlier bro...

Now it's difficult for me, it's like 5:30 AM. I suppose I could play just fine, but then my parents would be like bothering me to go to bed...

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ah my apologies man today's work was hectic and so busy man. That is why I have been late to Brawl with you or anyone of that matter. No worries we can just Brawl today when we both get our beauty sleep due to us staying up so late. No need to bother your parents to play after your bed time hours. Today in a few more hours and we can Brawl for quite a while. Alright man thanks.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
This is strange no one is showing up anymore but you Leo. I have no idea what's going on but alright then. Yes man I'm here and ready, I'll be waiting here.

Edit: Anyone else looking to join your matches please do, the more the better. Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom