• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright then mm I'm sure you enjoyed yourself a little better this time around. You FINALLY saw FINALLY some gist Ike game-play this time around, but tbh some matches made me a little joyful since I could do my unorthodox Ike tricks and such at times. GnW no oh no no no played horribly when the connection transformed after that situation you were informed to achieve. Pokemon Trainer was not bad tbh not bad at all.

Some replays were saved only for entertainment purposes, what I mean is I saved only Ivysaur moments against your D3. I couldn't preform any filthy stuff on D3 but they were still enjoyable and fun like always. I thought of using Link after the connection was actually pretty well, I should of took the change to demonstrate some gist Link technology tricks and such. I need GnW enjoyment next time, and we honestly need to find more players man to get a Team battle started, FFA and so on. But the time is enjoyable really. Good games like always man. Thanks.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
OK...

But honestly, with only 2 people playing and it's already like that, I don't want to imagine how it would be with 4 people. Guess it's not viable...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I see however it might actually balance the connection with others, if someone else had a let's write 50mph sort of internet connection then that is more than enough. I have 50mph alone so another one would make 50mph and the more the better. I know it would work man.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Still no one wants to Brawl? Sigh I need more footage to upload towards my channel and let people enjoy entertaining matches. Where is everyone?

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
I'm here...

So, I started to go to college since yesterday, then I guess that means I'm only gonna be available at weekends, except for holidays. At least I think it will...

Anyway, I can play today if you want to...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm here...

So, I started to go to college since yesterday, then I guess that means I'm only gonna be available at weekends, except for holidays. At least I think it will...

Anyway, I can play today if you want to...
Oh is that so, well may you survive the clutches of the dreading general electives crap, and be able to focus onto your carrier quickly and efficiently. Yes I would like that man, someone else will be joining us tonight, his name is fouter I hope I spelt his name right.

He is from Europe I believe so it will be fun. Hopefully some fun FFA with items, Temple and just fun matches that I will save and upload on my channel in due time. See you tonight man and good luck with college.
Some advice stressing will not make anything better, you're already stressed as it is. Just drink something cold, do a little activity, take a small nap, and you should be good to go. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Does anyone want to play tomorrow?
Mr. Luigisama,

Welcome back and an unpredictable showing as well. I'll accede your offer as of tonight; if anything happens, I will let you know first man. If you want, are you okay for an FFA, if someone would like to join, but is a little worried we might not accept, them? If Leo joins us, I want to spectate a few matches with you and Leo going at with Luigi dittos; hopefully this week, I'll be able to upload something already, it's so dreading towards not being able to upload anything at all. Alright see you all tonight hopefully. Thanks.

Edit: Yes well I wont be able to Brawl then man. Sorry man.

Last edited:

xAlex

Smash Rookie
do you know any facebook page or group for brawl or project m friend codes exchange?

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Even with PM online being trash, from what I've seen there's more for it then for Brawl, but I honestly think the better places to find someone to play Brawl are here and NintendoDojo (All is Brawl)...

Me and @ Luigisama Luigisama actually played a small 6-people Round Robin Tourney last Saturday, it was enjoyable...

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Brawl is going to take a luxury vacation. She'll be back soon don't worry. Just as soon as I have time, I will be uploading a butt load of Brawl matches/combo videos, that will be more than entertaining "Krey-gasm," as many new whippersnappers keep coming up with new fascinating words each and everyday. I've been studying diligently and effectively towards my two upcoming test exams which are: Calculus-1 and Astronomy. Might I add it was certainly delightful oh yes it was sigh.

Edit: Oh right, I completely abandoned my answer towards when I should have access to be able to Brawl again. Mm, like next week hopefully. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Brawl is going to take a luxury vacation. She'll be back soon don't worry. Just as soon as I have time, I will be uploading a butt load of Brawl matches/combo videos, that will be more than entertaining "Krey-gasm," as many new whippersnappers keep coming up with new fascinating words each and everyday. I've been studying diligently and effectively towards my two upcoming test exams which are: Calculus-1 and Astronomy. Might I add it was certainly delightful oh yes it was sigh.

Edit: Oh right, I completely abandoned my answer towards when I should have access to be able to Brawl again. Mm, like next week hopefully. Thanks.
Yo Coh awesome signature man :D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Good Lord what has happened to this place, Mr.Ham/Sonic94/Leo/Luigisama/xAlex have all vanished this is not good but hopefully these circumstances will become better in the future.

@ Rage NF Rage NF

Thanks man, I made the signature and it was a pain to finish, I designed it the way the famous Yugioh card 'Changeofheart' with the light to darkness part on the card; so I did the same-thing but only with Link. Though I feel I should add some more edition, you think O should or it is fine the way it, is? Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I see and it makes sense, my apologies man, I barely get anytime to myself, so when I have time to procrastinate, I choose to use my time on my laptop/computer. I don't want to Brawl yet, the situation annoys me that I still haven't got started on my channel. It's truly tearing me up inside, I'm behind by like what four weeks now since I kept my promise to upload this video and that video. When I do have all the time I need, then I will be working like a workaholic on my channel.

Pretty much all my time is dedicated at the moment towards curriculum activities and life's demands of course. But once I'm finished, I will get started pronto, I have like thousands of ideas towards edition, animations, and overall magnificent ideas. Anyways okay I understand your decision, but the rest of the bunch haven't even showed up like at all man. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Cool man, I hope Leo sees this message soon. I would love to Brawl with you, unfortunately I will be out of contact towards that answer. I'll still be around though. Have fun man.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If anyone would like to brawl myself, then I'll be brawling at around 10:00 or 11:00 pacific time (six more hours from now). Here's my code as well: 5074-0626-2224. Thanks.

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
At that time I wasn't anymore...

It had to be a bit earlier...

But I'll always be here in the following days, so if anyone wants to play, just post on this thread or call me on my profile page...

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Anyone watching this thread?
Well, if anyone miraculously appears I'd be up for some Brawl. 1979-7448-0222

Last edited:

Fidooblius