• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Speaking of Kirby Reserved please fix your avatar so that the bottom of the circle and Kirby's feet aren't cropped off, it has been bugging me literally since the first time I laid eyes on you.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Speaking of Kirby Reserved please fix your avatar so that the bottom of the circle and Kirby's feet aren't cropped off, it has been bugging me literally since the first time I laid eyes on you.
SORRY WE'RE NOT ALL SUBBED LIKE YOU. *cry because my avatar's cut off too*

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Ok guys, sorry for suggesting a Skype group earlier. I didn't think about how it would kill discussion on the boards and i definitely don't want that to happen, lol. It's probably better like this anyway, so we can build a community like Spirst said. : )

Welp, looks like it's time for Mr. Spray Bottle.

Ok guys, sorry for suggesting a Skype group earlier. I didn't think about how it would kill discussion on the boards and i definitely don't want that to happen, lol. It's probably better like this anyway, so we can build a community like Spirst said. : )
Nah sorry for popping off on you like that... it's just that basically all of the character communities I like have been seriously crippled by Skype, and I didn't want that happening to this community, especially with how vivacious it is at such an early point in its life.

Seriously yo L U C A S _ B O Y Z fam is on point, I'd hate for Skype to crush it ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

Drippy

Smash Ace
It's fine, no one's really mad about it.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I'll be here to keep it going, I haven't been this active on a forum in a long time. Used to be an very active member on the BioShock / Pockie Ninja / PSASBR forums way back in the day.

Wait does Mother 4 actually take place in between?
Like i said, that's my theory on the chronology of the timeline. I honestly think it is, but it's not confirmed, and likely never will be (unless the plot of the story does confirm it). For the moment though, it's unknown.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
This... This is beautiful. Boney truly is the greatest thing in Mother 3. He's not in SSB because he'd be beyond broken. Praise Boney and his speed that allows him to use Shield Breaker.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

Welp, looks like it's time for Mr. Spray Bottle.

Nah sorry for popping off on you like that... it's just that basically all of the character communities I like have been seriously crippled by Skype, and I didn't want that happening to this community, especially with how vivacious it is at such an early point in its life.

Seriously yo L U C A S _ B O Y Z fam is on point, I'd hate for Skype to crush it ;_;
It's fine, no one's really mad about it.
Lol, it's fine Indigo, i get it. I haven't really been in any communities like that, so i wouldn't know. I mean, the main boards i stick with are the Shulk boards, and they have a skype group (that i'm also in) that hasn't crippled its boards discussion. Same goes for the Mewtwo boards (but then again, he hasn't come out yet, and the skype group is only 20 people), so i figured it'd be ok with these boards. Maybe waaaaaaaaaay later down the line then, if ever.

Also, sorry for getting you a warning....

Or am i? > : 3

btwiknowit'snotarealwarning,@ Spirst Spirst youfreakingtroll

Drippy

Smash Ace
Like i said, that's my theory on the chronology of the timeline. I honestly think it is, but it's not confirmed, and likely never will be (unless the plot of the story does confirm it). For the moment though, it's unknown.
Can I hear your theory? I don't really know much about the game's plot, or at least enough that would make me think that.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
apparently in mother 3, when you command boney to give someone else food, he can sometimes ignore you and take it for himself.
has anyone ever experienced this?

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
So how about dat Boney?
Boney: The only one who bothered to stay with Lucas even after everyone else died/left him/treated him like crap. He's the best ****ing dog ever.

Can I hear your theory? I don't really know much about the game's plot, or at least enough that would make me think that.
Well, i figure since
Mother 3 takes place after Modern Civilization is destroyed, yet that kind of society is still around in Mother 2, that's one sign. Leder said that humans destroyed the world sometime after the defeat of Giygas (i would assume so anyway, given that it's proven that Mother 3 takes place some time after Mother 2 since Porky exists, meaning Mother 2 happened at some point in the timeline), and The Nowhere Islands was the only place protected from that so the survivors migrated there.

The Modern Men, while we don't know their motive, have been abducting people, and their technology looks like some freaky crap. The Logo for Mother 4 shows the Earth leaking, and giving their shady motives, i get the feeling whatever they're doing is killing the Earth. I don't have much to go on, but it's possible that they could be the ones who destroyed the world, if the party fails to stop them.

That's what i think anyway.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
apparently in mother 3, when you command boney to give someone else food, he can sometimes ignore you and take it for himself.
has anyone ever experienced this?
It's one of the 10 Commandments of Boney

"Thou shalt not steal, unless it is for thyself."

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
PK Boney - The Boney social thread - Boney-God Confirmed!

Top Bottom