• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Ness Amiibo restock tomorrow! Hopefully i can get mine!

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ness Amiibo restock tomorrow! Hopefully i can get mine!
I ordered one off Amazon for about $30.
Much less stressful. I hate paying Scalpers, but at least they aren't charging like $60 per rare like before. And he came in today! :D

Last edited:

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I ordered one off Amazon for about $30.
Much less stressful. I hate paying Scalpers, but at least they aren't charging like $60 per rare like before. And he came in today! :D
Ooh at least you'll get yours :p
Really hope I can get mine, my GameStop said that they'll have plenty in stock.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Do you know which retailers? I might pick one up for my friend.

But maybe I shouldn't because he doesn't own a WiiU and rarely plays his 3DS hmmm
GameStop. I believe the restock is US only.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
How much each GameStop gets varies by location. I recommend calling ahead to make sure they have any at all.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I think is all Gamestops in the US
And my work day starts right when Gamestop opens...Is it worth being late for work?! :O
How much each GameStop gets varies by location. I recommend calling ahead to make sure they have any at all.
I called and the guy said he had no idea what's coming in and what's not. :(

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
And my work day starts right when Gamestop opens...Is it worth being late for work?! :O

I called and the guy said he had no idea what's coming in and what's not. :(
Yeah I called one GameStop and they said that they had no idea and stuff, then I called another GameStop and they said that they are having plenty tomorrow
Maybe call another GameStop but you have work :c

Last edited:

Tito Maas

Smash Ace
NNID
2OwtBlue
whelp. Guess I'll be getting up early just to get my friend a gift.

I'm getting a Dark Pit Amiibo and I wanted to supply my friends with Amiibos of their mains and secondaries. So I need a Ness and Zelda (I'm not about to get him a Sheik so he can wreck me with it)... guess I'll get a Mario for my other friend, even though Mario is like his third or fourth character... he's a Captain Falcon/Ganondorf main and one of those is impossible to find and the other isn't out yet.

Last edited:

EclipseSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHeroOfHylia
3DS FC
5043-3010-8901
Got my Ganondorf, woot.

Anyway, even though I am very certain I could find it if I wasn't a lazy git; do we have a Skype group and if so can I join it?

A Polar Bear

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo manages to be 10 years late to the online shooter and 30 years late to the action figure market. Yet manages to be supremely successful with both.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I got the Mario Amiibo before I came to Israel for the year, for free! <3

Nintendo were really nice to me, I have a letter from them and everything! :grin:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Got Ness and Dedede, but was 15 minutes late for work...at least I got Ness!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
the amiibos I have is Jigglypuff, greninja, dedede and WFT. I will get Jr on release day and waiting for Shulk to restock there I already bought it! the only amiibo I will buy is Mewtwo, Lucas and Ryu with 8-bit Mario

Snackss

Smash Journeyman
I have Mega Man. Basically never going to bother acquiring anyone else until it's practical to do so.

I still have trouble with Roy. Double jumping is the only way to avoid his shenanigans, but Lucas is so floaty and you need to space so well to keep out his stupid safe neutral airs.

notbenny

Smash Cadet
Has anyone else realized Lucas started using PK Hairgel? Like his hair looks like a marshmallow now. It doesn't move!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Because he's coated himself in harmful psychic energy and that can't be comfortable? Also, concentration.
His Dsmash goes into himself, so I presume his own energy doesn't actually hurt him (oh my goodness PKT would be so painful if that weren't the case). Dat concentration tho. This kid's gonna do good in school!

EclipseSmash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHeroOfHylia
3DS FC
5043-3010-8901
Man, being the Hot Topic version of Pit must be hard.

Until you officially become a "unicorn" and everyone wants you because you're rare, ofcourse.

k-ta

Smash Cadet
NNID
shadowkyo
3DS FC
5284-1414-9946
Maybe Lucas is just mimicking the reactions of his opponents being caught in N-air.
And I guess that's what he's doing with U-Smash as well.

Top Bottom