• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Do you think there is ever going to be a day where humans and robots can peacefully co-exist?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
How long do you think it will take for the average adult to obtain a hovercar/craft etc.
73 years, 10 months, and 22 days

Do you think there is ever going to be a day where humans and robots can peacefully co-exist?
If the humans are creating them we hopefully don't make them sentient enough that we need to "coexist." The only robots I would ever want "alive" would be like Bicentennial man. That movie was the ****.

Would you willingly become a cyborg in order to attempt to bridge the gap between them?
Depends. Do cyborgs still have emotions/appreciate the beauty in nature/have genitals?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So yeah, I'd do it.

Can I be cool looking like Cyborg from Teen Titans? I mean, I'm already black enough on the inside to be black on the outside.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So if you were to become a cyborg, would you choose to keep your human genitals or would you get yourself a hydraulic penis?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
If I couldn't feel anything out of the hydraulic one I would keep my normal. If I could, switch it.

This interview went REALLY weird REALLY fast...and I guess that's my fault xD

Nordal

Smash Lord
Would you rather be a wizard or a Pokemon trainer?
If you became a cyborg, wouldn't you technically have a dildo?
If you could have any accent, which one would you choose?
You have three languages you can know fluently: what are they?
Pick a world to live in: Equestria, Zombie apocalypse (where you actually survive and fight), or the Sonic world.
If you were held at gunpoint and had to choose, which hardcore drug would you do and why?
If you had to live in a horror film setting, which one would you pick?
If you could pick any ethnicity/ethnicity mix to be, what would you pick and why?

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Esam go talk about Zelda in the Zelda MU discussion plz.

Edit: were on pikachu and I only played K prime in some friendlies about a year ago so I dont have much to say.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Would you rather be a wizard or a Pokemon trainer?
If I was the only one that could have Pokemon, I'd be a pokemon trainer
If you became a cyborg, wouldn't you technically have a dildo?
IDFK bro
If you could have any accent, which one would you choose?
Probably British. I love that accent on guys, it just sounds nice.
You have three languages you can know fluently: what are they?
For prettiness: French, Spanish, Italian
For practicality: Mandarin, English, Spanish

Pick a world to live in: Equestria, Zombie apocalypse (where you actually survive and fight), or the Sonic world.
THERE IS A PLACE WHERE THE GRASS IS WHAT'S FOR DINNER!
If you were held at gunpoint and had to choose, which hardcore drug would you do and why?
Hmm...probably X because that **** makes you hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
If you had to live in a horror film setting, which one would you pick?
Grudge. Those ****s move slow as ****.
If you could pick any ethnicity/ethnicity mix to be, what would you pick and why?
Eurasian. Smart as ****, but dashing good looks
Esam go talk about Zelda in the Zelda MU discussion plz.

Edit: were on pikachu and I only played K prime in some friendlies about a year ago so I dont have much to say.
Those weren't questions. +2 Pika because Zelda is bad.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It was described really well in some SF video. You aren't playing against M2K, you are playing against MK. You are using options to fight their options. It doesn't matter who the person is holding the controller, you are in control of every situation if you are familiar enough with it (Pit vs MK, Pika vs MK, etc.).

MJG

Smash Hero
It was described really well in some SF video. You aren't playing against M2K, you are playing against MK. You are using options to fight their options. It doesn't matter who the person is holding the controller, you are in control of every situation if you are familiar enough with it (Pit vs MK, Pika vs MK, etc.).
I saw this video not too long ago...don't mind me. Just passing through SWF :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Well it appears that there are no more questions for ESAM so it's time to begin selection our next interviewee.

Tag, Phoenix, Emily, Volt and others are elegible.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Emily~ would be interesting to see all her bubbly responses or to see if the bubbles are just a facade.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I vote Jimmy so we can see his answers to all the useless questions he asked.

PZ

Smash Lord
Ok heres my vote:O although I may not have questions because I am very short minded:<
Jimmyforsho: No...just no who are you again? yea I did not know either.
Tagxy: Cassio right? :< idk
Emily: Never heard of you in my life which is more than enough reason to choose you.
I vote Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom