• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pika Interview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't practice enough so when I try I'll mess it up.

The next tier list is probably going to look something like

MK
ICs
Olimar
Diddy
Snake
Marth
Falco
Pikachu
Wario

Other than that, idk.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Beethoven or Mozart. I wanna know what went through their head when composing his symphonies, ESPECIALLY Beethoven considering he couldn't hear.

(I couldn't quote this for whatever reason :p)

Esam:
Beethoven actually bit his piano to feel the vibrations in his jaw as a way to essentially hear the pitches, kinda like how those jank Tooth-Tunes toothbrushes worked. Also, Mozart had Aspberger's, or so it's rumored, so he had an amplified talent.

C.J.

Smash Master
Esam, you said that if you got rid of a day of the week it'd be Thursday so as not to have a repeat letter. You seem to have forgotten about Saturday/Sunday.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
***** I'm not getting rid of the weekend the **** you are smoking you stupid dumb 2-letter named piece of ****** **** **** *****

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Do you ever basic brawl/team battle online with random people, just for the hell of it?

C.J.

Smash Master
I WAS JUST POINTINT OUT YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHY THURSDAY AND NOT ONE OF THE TWO "S" DAYS!:mad:

No need to be mean =(

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Do you ever basic brawl/team battle online with random people, just for the hell of it?
Yep, it was terrible because of lag.

Do you get tired of hearing YGOTAS jokes/references when you use that avatar?
Nope, the jokes are fun, although I forget I'm Kaiba sometimes so they go over my head...

I WAS JUST POINTINT OUT YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHY THURSDAY AND NOT ONE OF THE TWO "S" DAYS!:mad:

No need to be mean =(
Always need to be mean, that's how I roll dawg, just calling it like it is

Why is this thread tagged general/social?
Because everybody wants to talk to ESAM.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I literally just type asterisks or random profanities that don't even make sense for the situation like ***** **** ****** **** ****

Bit
Cun
Shi
Fu

Yeah...they don't really make sense in that order unless you have Tourrettes.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Why is this thread tagged general/social?
Because we already have a Q&A thread for srs business where Prime, ESAM, Stealth and others can also provide answers for actual gameplay related stuff. You can still ask ESAM whatever you'd like.

EDIT: ESAM's answer is also valid I guess.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Esam's answer is more valid, you guess.

Also, that Capt. Kirby fella had a YGOTAS reference/question to ask, but he changed his question after I posted mine to make me look like an idiot. The fiend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom