• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'll play if Mac hydras with me, don't think I can count on my activity enough to go solo atm and no way I'm gonna join a game and be an inactive *****

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Then I don't see the point in you responding to him seriously. But glad you know.

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
Hasunorimitsuda

HA!

For the way of OMGUS has functioning PM to give me notice of email

Hence

This can be used should the activity suddenly plunge from 90 posts a literal day to like 3 days of silence

I have 9 tabs on phone it is like "give me a break you lazy SOB like you can't remember nothin'!

On that note

/in

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
he's saying he doesn't go on smashboards so he wouldn't be likely to see said PM, so contact him via OMGUS if necessary

Yo! Hardbody the Show!

Gheb_01|marshy
i dont want any of da flakinass ****** from death note. if yure REALLY CONFIDENT dat yu can find ****** wholl stick it out (keep in mind dis b 6 day days as opposed 2 da 2 day days yall are accustomed 2) den tell em 2 holla @me

tis whack cuz id lov 2 ****** like coag/sgm/kyryk ball here but death note leaves me wit little confidence

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
What do you people mean when they say hydra?I'm considering signing-up(have a very open schedule) but it's only my 2nd game and may be a little too deep.I have some questions about details involving these roles.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
What do you people mean when they say hydra?I'm considering signing-up(have a very open schedule) but it's only my 2nd game and may be a little too deep.I have some questions about details involving these roles.
2 people use one account to occuply a player slot

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
i dont want any of da flakinass *****z from death note. if yure REALLY CONFIDENT dat yu can find *****z wholl stick it out (keep in mind dis b 6 day days as opposed 2 da 2 day days yall are accustomed 2) den tell em 2 holla @me

tis whack cuz id lov 2 *****z like coag/sgm/kyryk ball here but death note leaves me wit little confidence
But u know coag is active thru his inactivity

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I see.I won't need anyone to hydra with(I don't really like the idea of it)as my schedule should be very open.

So,if the masonier dies,then his ally gets to recruit someone,but if HE dies,HIS recruit can't recruit anyone,right?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Does the godfather only allow the weak doctor to survive once?Also,what does it mean when it says investigations on the godfather show the opposite result?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I see.I won't need anyone to hydra with(I don't really like the idea of it)as my schedule should be very open.

So,if the masonier dies,then his ally gets to recruit someone,but if HE dies,HIS recruit can't recruit anyone,right?
Does the godfather only allow the weak doctor to survive once?Also,what does it mean when it says investigations on the godfather show the opposite result?
And if they are role-blocked,they won't ever get a second recruit chance?
Id ont know about the first onebecause its worded weird but yeah, rb denies the mason a second shot
Weak doctor only can survive one shot, its like a bodyguard like that
Godfather returns a town result on a cop scan instead of a mafia one

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thanks.I assume during the period where the town votes what roles to give the mafia,the mafia also get to vote,as they'd be revealed if not,right?

Top Bottom