• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Semper Hardbody

marshy|Orboknown
ranmaru (7) - gheb seal rosalina wott joey maven jaytheunseen
jaytheunseen (4) - alakaslam red ruy zenny jexs
joey (1) - ranmaru

ranmaru was a vanilla townie. night beginz. scum + power roles yall got til 5 29 59 pm est 2/3 2 send in actionz

first blood

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Guessing Maven shot Gheb?

And Joey protected scum? Welp this isn't good, and scum still has a janitor, meanwhile,

Vote Ranmaru

Because I hope no Janitor is around
FoS Jay

Still but I think we need to mass claim given the situation with 5v3, or rather the last PR should claim.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
We done messed up bad

No way JeXs and Red Ryu are scum now, no scum would try to get votes on himself to stop Ran from being lynched.Far too risky with the suspicion already on him.

My entire perception of the game flipped upside with Ran flipping town.Thank goodness he wasn't janitored or I'd have been dead set on JeXs as scum.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I need new content to see scum now.
I know I'm likely top lynch priority with me being one of the main voices behind Ran's lynch though

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Also now I wish Gheb hadn't been so close with his thoughts so we'd have at least some of his views

JeXs

Smash Champion
My pick for the scumteam: Zen, Rosalina, WATT.
Mason please claim.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Zen and WATT are my most definite scum reads. Not too sure on Rosalina though, so that's my last lynch choice.

JeXs

Smash Champion
Actually what made you think Zen was scum? I ask because I remember you saying he was likely town
Joey saying he would protect between me/Zen. His constant buddying of Ranmaru all game. His pushing of Gheb off of weak reasons (I know I'm guilty of this to some extent too but I only sat my vote on him).

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Joey saying he would protect between me/Zen. His constant buddying of Ranmaru all game. His pushing of Gheb off of weak reasons (I know I'm guilty of this to some extent too but I only sat my vote on him).
True that is a huge clue.In fact it's very likely Zen is just from that ( Joey's death )
I've never liked Zen's read on me, I understand I didn't comment on his thoughts d0 but he never did say much more on why.

Top Bottom