• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photos now up on last post yeauzzzzzzzzzzz results 1st page

K1T3

Smash Lord
yes! itll be good to see you again rob :p is froboy coming? i remember he had a decent peach.

dont you mean S.O.S. vs jf? lol jk

but anywayz since a decent amount of ppl are coming to the BETTY tourney i was thinking.

who would like to participate in CREWS? maybe 5v5? or if theres enough 10 vs 10? itll work like this. rules u pick a team captain for each team (for novelty reasons me and jf are team captains lol) then ill pick a player then he picks one and so forth untill all teams are full. but the catch is all stages are random (fd stadium dl64 only) AND you can only pick your character when you get chosen aka you cant switch and or counter pick (wow im gonna be useless now lol) example say i pick i dunno skeeto then he will pick a character (probably peach) and he has to stay peach the remainder of the crew battles.

so how about it? sound intresting guys?
Like this idea. I did it once in Austin and got on SoS's crew and DCX ***** for us and SoS didn't have to play =) So count me in. How much? Will it be everyone puts in a dollar again?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
you should do crews like picking teams for dodgeball. first, randomly pick 2 team captains. then, line everybody up, and have one captain pick someone for their team, then the other captain picks, etc. process continues until there are 2 huge crews. then the 2 huge crews battle it out.

honestly the crews are bound to end up being pretty even in skill overall. it would be a fun challenge. try it out.

and if you really wanted, just so nobody would feel bad about getting picked last or something, you could do it like this -

give the two randomly chosen captains a roster of all the players in the crew battle (hopefully everyone in the tournament) and have them choose teams in silent. one captain chooses a person and strikes him off the roster and writes the chosen person's name down on a piece of paper, then the other captain chooses from the remaining list and does the same. repeat until 2 huge crews are formed, and then announce the full crews at once.

if there are like 30 people (total; 15 per crew) at this tournament then this doesn't seem too unreasonable and might be pretty fun.

each person gets 3 or 4 stock.

obviously if there are like 50 people and all 50 want to do this then it will probably take way too long. but if there are like 25-30 it doesn't seem so bad especially at 3 stock a piece.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
god****it. I feel so outta place right now.

I'm coming to this tournament too.

crew matches sound pretty fun too.

Smash Apprentice
you should do crews like picking teams for dodgeball. first, randomly pick 2 team captains. then, line everybody up, and have one captain pick someone for their team, then the other captain picks, etc. process continues until there are 2 huge crews. then the 2 huge crews battle it out.

honestly the crews are bound to end up being pretty even in skill overall. it would be a fun challenge. try it out.

and if you really wanted, just so nobody would feel bad about getting picked last or something, you could do it like this -

give the two randomly chosen captains a roster of all the players in the crew battle (hopefully everyone in the tournament) and have them choose teams in silent. one captain chooses a person and strikes him off the roster and writes the chosen person's name down on a piece of paper, then the other captain chooses from the remaining list and does the same. repeat until 2 huge crews are formed, and then announce the full crews at once.

if there are like 30 people (total; 15 per crew) at this tournament then this doesn't seem too unreasonable and might be pretty fun.

each person gets 3 or 4 stock.

obviously if there are like 50 people and all 50 want to do this then it will probably take way too long. but if there are like 25-30 it doesn't seem so bad especially at 3 stock a piece.
thats pretty much what i said only much better typing and grammar skillz lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think I will be able to go to this.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I can probably bring a T.V. / cube and copy of smash.

And who all is going with me?

Kal
Hylian
Pope
JF

Anyone else? 3 open seatssss.

Bluk

Smash Apprentice
hey hyli i want to go. if yall are going for sure ill call you.

will be good to see you sos

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
i'm confused. I looked up the address on google maps (I do stuff like that.) And there's NOTHING THERE. I swear to god...it looks like a desert on something. Is google being ******** or something?

Mortal_Demon

Smash Rookie
Well alrighty!

Awsome dude! You can count me in! I won't be able to bring a tv or a cube/wii, sorry. But I'll bring my controler, of course.

Demn's the name! Smash is my game!

forkgirl

Smash Lord
wow a lot of people are coming to this. Everyone should come saturday to the traders planet tournament and then stay in SA for the betty tournament.

Top Bottom