• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photos now up on last post yeauzzzzzzzzzzz results 1st page

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
1st sos
2nd doh
3rd smiles
4th - 20th no one cares lol

teams
1st doh bluezaft
2nd jf austin
3rd hylian espy
4th sos smiles :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
5th - 10th no 1 cares

sexy award betty (duh)

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
So, this is where I get to take SOS' money? :chuckle: And SOS, why aren't you allowing all neutral stages for the tourney, but you are allowing them for our MMs? Plus, idk if I'll have a ride to this anyway. I doubt wes will want to go with only a $5 entry fee, and Zev is going to be in the Bahamas, so that = no ride for JF. :ohwell:

K1T3

Smash Lord
You could just go to the tournament in SA already happening that day
I don't think there's already a tourney that day in SA.... there's one the day at Trader's Planet....

Are the normal ban stages banned?

Either way I should be there for tourney and party =)

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
So, this is where I get to take SOS' money? :chuckle: And SOS, why aren't you allowing all neutral stages for the tourney, but you are allowing them for our MMs? Plus, idk if I'll have a ride to this anyway. I doubt wes will want to go with only a $5 entry fee, and Zev is going to be in the Bahamas, so that = no ride for JF. :ohwell:
ok if it will make u feel better then fd dl and stadium are the only levels in our mm then lol
and u better come jf itll be a big dissapointment if you dont show up. especially afterall the trash you been saying to me about how im gonna lose :p naw jk i 3> u jf so u better come lol

also no johns about not coming lol i think jordan is coming down to sa from austin have him give u a ride i can house you cuz im going to the traders planet tourney and the betty tourney 2 tourneys 2 days = sweet

I don't think there's already a tourney that day in SA.... there's one the day at Trader's Planet....

Are the normal ban stages banned?

Either way I should be there for tourney and party =)
yea the normal bnned stuff is banned EXCEPT onett lol but hyrule big blue and other ******** levels are banned as usual.

Infected_Legend

Smash Rookie
Like i would tell u, frigg'n Texas. all u'll EVER
man, need to find aa tourney that i can acctually GO TO! i donno about this one......
te thing is, NO ONE comes to SAN ANGELO texas, i mean if u came here, would u honestly see PROFESSIONAL ssbm players here? NO!!! and if u did, then u better slap urself or SOMETHING cause that aint happening...unless u move the tourney here......which'll probably, and NEVER happen ;_;

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
*Looks at thread* its only sos coming back.

SOS welcome back.
ty tsetse its good to be back :) well at least it will be on the 27th lol

but really all of the rio grand peeps should come up for this one. after all we all know everyone loves betty

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
well for now satans but if that plan falls through then i have a back up plan :p either way the goal is to get a car and move out asap but yea >.> kinda back to step one huh? lol

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
lol

smash me> betty

cvs2 me> betty

3s probly betty lol but i dunno man my hugo and chun are pretty whorish lol u ever seen vids of hayao? best hugo in the world man
In my defense sauce I just started playing cvs2 when I played you so I needz a rematch.
<3 Blanka <3

Man how did I know that you pick Chun you top tier *****. I'd expceted better from you sauce lik makoto or yun.

Hayao just scares me. he parries the first 3 hits of chun's special then lands a gigas breaker in a vid. How the **** he move the stick so fast to get a 720 in???????????????????????????????????

Smash Apprentice
In my defense sauce I just started playing cvs2 when I played you so I needz a rematch.
<3 Blanka <3

Man how did I know that you pick Chun you top tier *****. I'd expceted better from you sauce lik makoto or yun.

Hayao just scares me. he parries the first 3 hits of chun's special then lands a gigas breaker in a vid. How the **** he move the stick so fast to get a 720 in???????????????????????????????????
its cuz hes japanese but yea i know what ur talking about a hugo who ***** yuns is just wow **** that lol

as for cvs2 hell yeah ill rematch as many times as u want :p

and as for chun what can i say shes 5945u34985934-85-394285324 times easier to pick up then say yun or urien lol

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
its cuz hes japanese but yea i know what ur talking about a hugo who ***** yuns is just wow **** that lol

as for cvs2 hell yeah ill rematch as many times as u want :p

and as for chun what can i say shes 5945u34985934-85-394285324 times easier to pick up then say yun or urien lol
People shouldn't play Yun against a professional who plays Hugo lawl

Urien and Yun are my top players lol. They just need some love and month later you got em solid

go to sleep sauce

Masterer Betty

Smash Journeyman
well i have been messing around with ken and all his cheese

double shoryuken? wtf this isnt marvel
man if it was marvel youd cancel the shoryuken into a jumping hurricane kick land before he does and start the infinite over again. Cheesy *** marvel

When I went to Evo some dude was pulling Iron Man infinites and ending w/ proton cannon so easy like he was watchn TV ****

Smash Apprentice
man if it was marvel youd cancel the shoryuken into a jumping hurricane kick land before he does and start the infinite over again. Cheesy *** marvel

When I went to Evo some dude was pulling Iron Man infinites and ending w/ proton cannon so easy like he was TV ****
lol yea marvel is ********. any tourney u go to EVERY player has magneto and sentinal on his team lol

Top Bottom