• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Well you're new, thinking you won't do that bad and suddenly everybody destroys you and you think... wow I don't think I'll ever catch up to these guys and get discouraged. Well that's what I imagine anyway...

For my first event, I went in thinking I'd place last (which I did) and thought it can't get worse than that :p

Irisz I think you're really good! I like your Link but next time we should do Peach/Falco! I'm determined to learn the matchup and Diddy Kong, you're next!
I honestly know that Imaa get ***** up the butt lmao, but idc :D Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time :3

Am I good? I don't think so O_o And bring on ur Peach (:< I'm starting to play Link a bit harder then Falco actually lmao but aight.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Kk I'll work on my Falco then O_o
I just feel at heart with Link since I've played him so long xD

∫unk

Smash Master
sooo anyone wanna team? went back 3 pages and couldn't even find my post -_-

firefly are you teaming w that one guy you said you'd team w?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Kk I'll work on my Falco then O_o
I just feel at heart with Link since I've played him so long xD
If you learn your matchups correctly and know the game well enough, winning with lower tiers can sometimes be easier.

Assuming the opponent doesn't know tricks of your character//how to DI effectively and you learn things that'll fool them if they aren't experienced enough with your char.

Asa

Smash Hero

breez is coming so firefly is likely taken. you should team with H ( wolf main)

or team with dmac ?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
OH GOD please do not remind me of that kid, i still have nightmares of him phoning me while i'm trying to sleep
LOL
So change of plans, My sister decided to be a **** yet again and changed her mind about letting someone sleep in her room.

We'll figure something out tho.

When you guys get here you'll get to choose where you sleep in order.

1.DTP
2.Frio
3.Arcansi
4.Kuraudo
5.Fiji
In order? Well I'm callin dibs on a bed if there is one available. A good night's rest would be nice after driving for that long. If i really have to take thr floor or something, ill deal though. is your sister gonna even be around? Because that kinda sucks. :/

Also send me your address so I can map out getting to your place.

:phone:
If we have time we should all have a mini tourney/RR to decide on who sleeps where :awesome:
This is me being nice because I would probs take the bed lol

What the ****? Loooooool your soo lucky. At least he didn't come to your house while you were sleeping and invite himself inside!
This honestly doesn't surprise me. Sushi was/is ****ing crazy.

breez is coming so firefly is likely taken. you should team with H ( wolf main)

or team with dmac ?
Doesn't Kantrip (Diddy Player) need a partner now too?

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go to bed in a while, since I have to be up at 6am so I will make a last post unless replying is of importance to a subsequent post.

During mm's and bracket matches, if I win (I wont) Then I'm gonna pop off and get hype, but it means no disrespect to anyone (Obvs, just mentioning it to new people)

If anyone wants my number for any real reason, it's 12502042776

Jake, in the likeliness that I can't find my way to the venue so well from metrotown tomorrow, I'll text you (I have your number)

New people, wear deodorant and brush your teeth. This should be obvious.

AB Carpool 1, be sure to text me when you're close to the venue, or something like that.

I asked in the other thread but I'll ask here too; Ben, would you be able to gimme a ride back to Landon's Saturday night?

I'll see y'all tomorrow. Brian, we have to get pho.

Metà

Smash Master
When is AB expected to arrive tomorrow? Are they all going to the smashfest at stronghold? I'll go when people get there and drop off some equipment/play friendlies if it's later in the day.

Kantrip

Kantplay
All day I think?

I'm pretty sure I can come down after school so I'll be there around 3:45-ish and possibly with a Wii.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm guessing they're gonna be here no earlier than 5pm?

By the way, nice playing with you tonight Meta and meeting you! Completely destroyed me, but still fun. :D

And yay for Zelda doing work in Brawl today... not so much Peach :(

Why won't Donkey Kong DIE? :c

Metà

Smash Master
I'm guessing they're gonna be here no earlier than 5pm?

By the way, nice playing with you tonight Meta and meeting you! Completely destroyed me, but still fun. :D

And yay for Zelda doing work in Brawl today... not so much Peach :(

Why won't Donkey Kong DIE? :c
oh yeah, good games!

your zelda was giving me a hard time in p:m lol. that up-smashhhh hahaha.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
He called my cell twice and I ignored it cuz I was sleeping..then 20 mins later he shows up at my house and tells my dad he's here to see me and let's himself in .. Proceeds to go upstairs to my room and when he gets there he says u can finish sleeping first .. YEAH BRO IMA SLEEP WHILE U WATCH
This sounds like scene straight out of a horror movie...

Yeah, Breez told me he's coming.

The venue will be open tomorrow from 12 'til...pretty late. Myself, Asa, Drake and Attila will probably be there right around opening time, so come over and play! There's a good chance we'll be playing upstairs (the stairs are in the corners of the store) so if you don't see anybody on the first floor, that's probably why.

:005:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
oh yeah, good games!

your zelda was giving me a hard time in p:m lol. that up-smashhhh hahaha.
Nah I didn't know how to do anything else :( Didn't know so many players (Melee and Brawl) lived so close to each other :)

Top Bottom