• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Asa

Smash Hero
you guys post way too much in here, don't you have a social thread or something? i don't want to read through all these posts to find responses to actual discussion about the tournament organization
you`re bringing tvs yes? are you gonna stop them by on friday?

Asa

Smash Hero
so are your friends coming to the tourney, or at least the smashfest on friday sin?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Pretty hyped atm

Team Super Awesome Dynamite Platinum Brothers is winning this though for 2 reasons.

and

Everything Dawson just said. Just quoting for emphasis.

Myself and Luke will accept any MM against our double Kirby on Brinstar. (preferrably played on Friday)

:005:
Good to know.
We may just take you up on that mm...

Also, just saying, the Victoria smashfest is still going, and probably will go on for a few more hours... ;)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I haven't seen Ewic in a LONG time. According to Max, none of them play brawl anymore. Max shows up, but doesn't always play brawl (sometimes does, and if he were to show up, would probably easily make the PR). But yeah, Max is the only person aside from me who has come to post-Komodo mainland brawl tournaments and still shows up to smash nights.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Your friends should play me more! I'll be honest when you are new and come into an event with more seasoned players... it's kinda discouraging to lose every single game :(

I can't believe how long I've played this game... and looking back I think I really improved since I first started last summer, hehe.
^ This. I got ***** just about every single game last monthly and I'm still going cuz I fking love Smash <3 I play to have fun and learn :3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well you're new, thinking you won't do that bad and suddenly everybody destroys you and you think... wow I don't think I'll ever catch up to these guys and get discouraged. Well that's what I imagine anyway...

For my first event, I went in thinking I'd place last (which I did) and thought it can't get worse than that :p

Irisz I think you're really good! I like your Link but next time we should do Peach/Falco! I'm determined to learn the matchup and Diddy Kong, you're next!

Arcansi

Smash Champion
That's the right attitude. Never understood how it's discouraging to lose a lot :/
For me it's something like 'Time spent - Reward Gained = Time Wasted'

Fun is a reward, but you don't get that when your losing badly(dependant on the person). When Time Wasted gets too high the thing your doing stops being good to do anymore.

And ergo, you are discouraged.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
But if you're having fun and not letting Brawl take over your other priorities, I don't see it as time wasted.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
So change of plans, My sister decided to be a **** yet again and changed her mind about letting someone sleep in her room.

We'll figure something out tho.

When you guys get here you'll get to choose where you sleep in order.

1.DTP
2.Frio
3.Arcansi
4.Kuraudo
5.Fiji

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol! He called me all the time to the point I started turning my phone off. Called me in class, group meetings, and smashfests to name a few. >_>

Oh and when's the Smashfest?

:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
In order? Well I'm callin dibs on a bed if there is one available. A good night's rest would be nice after driving for that long. If i really have to take thr floor or something, ill deal though. is your sister gonna even be around? Because that kinda sucks. :/

Also send me your address so I can map out getting to your place.

Jason!

Smash Lord
OH GOD please do not remind me of that kid, i still have nightmares of him phoning me while i'm trying to sleep
What the ****? Loooooool your soo lucky. At least he didn't come to your house while you were sleeping and invite himself inside!

Asa

Smash Hero
^ This. I got ***** just about every single game last monthly and I'm still going cuz I fking love Smash <3 I play to have fun and learn :3
I love your attitude Iris! That's how you'll get better

What the ****? Loooooool your soo lucky. At least he didn't come to your house while you were sleeping and invite himself inside!
looool

You went to Coras today? Me and Atilla would've been in :/

Me Atilla and Jake are going to the venue for 1:30...everybody come!!
i meant friday

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Lol! He called me all the time to the point I started turning my phone off. Called me in class, group meetings, and smashfests to name a few. >_>

Oh and when's the Smashfest?

1:30! Show up and we can do some doubles!

jesus tap-dancing christ please tell me this didn't happen ._.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
Yeah I can make Saturday

I have school Friday :(

Landon can you drive me Saturday?

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
In order? Well I'm callin dibs on a bed if there is one available. A good night's rest would be nice after driving for that long. If i really have to take thr floor or something, ill deal though. is your sister gonna even be around? Because that kinda sucks. :/

Also send me your address so I can map out getting to your place.

If anyone is to end up on the floor, it will be me.

Jason!

Smash Lord
He called my cell twice and I ignored it cuz I was sleeping..then 20 mins later he shows up at my house and tells my dad he's here to see me and let's himself in .. Proceeds to go upstairs to my room and when he gets there he says u can finish sleeping first .. YEAH BRO IMA SLEEP WHILE U WATCH

SKidd

Smash Master
yaaaaaaaaaaaay

not going to landon-fest

sorry

actually wait
when is it and stuff

Top Bottom