• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West PGG's 8 Monthly Smash Attack! (No Customs!)

How did you like the last PGG Tournament?

• Cool but them weebs are WEAK

• I don't know how you could make it better!

• Meh..

• Your tournaments are like Bayonetta and should be banned

• Get that dank stank outta there man!

Results are only viewable after voting.
PGG's 8 Monthly Smash Attack! (No Customs!)
Posted by Bkomel
700 alquire Parkway. Hayward, Ca. 94544
Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
o heck r u srs
lol I was referenceing the cult from Guyana that killed many people, almost 100% of the cult, by giving them what was thought to be, kool-aid. sadly the cult leader did not die from this event.

SE ׀ Justin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bamo01
3DS FC
0490-5952-1832
Talking about cults and false kool-aid already? Not sure if I'm in the right neighborhood.

ShadowB13

Smash Cadet
NNID
broski989
3DS FC
5172-2466-6884
Oh.... so you don't want to go to Guyana?..........
Why can't we go to oblivion it's much more fun than going Guyana
I can take my wii for melee but if somebody brings a wii u without a tv we can just hook up the wii u to the tv

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
I can take my wii for melee but if somebody brings a wii u without a tv we can just hook up the wii u to the tv
you bringing melee is awesome all on its own. and yes that waives the venue fee

Winner-Bit

Smash Cadet
NNID
Twistbit
3DS FC
1977-0793-0839
My friend may be able to bring Wii U, but no monitor. If he did, would that waive/reduce his venue fee? Or is a monitor required?

Last edited:

HatsuneLuka

Smash Rookie
NNID
T-BagMaster
My venue fee will still be waived if I bring a Wii U right? I don't have a TV to bring.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
My venue fee will still be waived if I bring a Wii U right? I don't have a TV to bring.
I'm assuming you're with winner bit right?

Please bring it, but does it have dlc? Yes 5$ waive, no can you bring some cheap food or something? Regardless if no partial waive. Sorry for choppy response, on phone

HatsuneLuka

Smash Rookie
NNID
T-BagMaster
No, I'm MIR, and my Wii U has all the DLC. I'll only be able to bring my Wii U with the GC adapter and everything.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
U bringing melee set up?

Winner-Bit

Smash Cadet
NNID
Twistbit
3DS FC
1977-0793-0839
Good games, everyone! I had a ton of fun playing vs. everyone and learning from my mistakes. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Hope I can swing by again sometime!

Also, curious; is there a link to the stream I can check out, and/or when will the matches be posted on Youtube?

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Good games, everyone! I had a ton of fun playing vs. everyone and learning from my mistakes. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Hope I can swing by again sometime!

Also, curious; is there a link to the stream I can check out, and/or when will the matches be posted on Youtube?
We actually don't stream we record! You can find the channel here -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffa0xetiRuhO82CLzShCew

D

Deleted member

I actually expected to do a lot better, but I guess I got what was coming to me for doubting a Game & Watch lol
The Villager MU isn't that bad, you just gotta learn to use his pocket against him, but I guess you can't win 'em all :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Regardless, you played a great Pac-man, and it was fun to watch!

D

Deleted member

Regardless, you played a great Pac-man, and it was fun to watch!
Thank you! I love a little appreciation every now and then, playing Pac-Man can be draining. I'm not the type to just place a trap and hope for the best. I either force you into it or bring the trap to you. ;)

Stingos87

Smash Rookie
Aye guys I was the Darkpit/bowser maim and I just wanted to say you guys rant hat tourney really well. Keep it up guys just one thing for consideration. Maybe a few more setups so it's not so long a wait in between matches but other than that, it was a great enviromment!!! I'll be back in July for sure my tag is Camco

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Aye guys I was the Darkpit/bowser maim and I just wanted to say you guys rant hat tourney really well. Keep it up guys just one thing for consideration. Maybe a few more setups so it's not so long a wait in between matches but other than that, it was a great enviromment!!! I'll be back in July for sure my tag is Camco
Thank you! Yes I agree about the set ups. We usually have 7, but that was all I got. I posted on Norcal fb, here, and on twitter. Not to mention I went to fremont on 3 different occasions for 2 of those set ups.

TL;DR I tried, sorry

on a side note, http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-...n-with-e1337_entertainment-hayward-ca.438138/

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Also, just realized, you were also helping with commentary right?

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
Yeah that's correct. Only one match tho lol it was hot as hell I the booth haha
yee I feel ya. I have ideas to cool it down, but' the weather is going to get hotter. We'd have a fan running while commentating, but the mic picks up things so well. But If you're there and there are a lot of people, I'd love to have your voice again.

Top Bottom