• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I assume it's at least in TX, but if you plan on stopping by San Antonio, hopefully our group can plan a time to be off for touring downtown / Alamo and partying / drinking.

Maybe Leaf would be living here too by then. Pray for job gods.
:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I'm off Saturday! Let's get chocolatey wasted tomorrow night @ Leaf. Leaf. !!!!!!!

I hope I tagged the right Leaf, there's a lot of you. q.q

And for sure @ Scatz Scatz , just tell me what time range and I'll take some time off. :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh DFW, damn, 5 hours away from the crew. And since SB mentioned moving about a year and a half ago, moved a few months or less ago. He popped in the empty pony xat that I sit in for the quick mention and I think he made a FB post at the same time. Guess I was the only one who was aware.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
No school, just hanging out down here. Dunno how permanent it is but I'm liking it quite a bit so I could be here a while.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
That's cool, if I drove I'd prolly go out there for the tournament and just to hang. Ruleset gonna be 2 stocks and customs tho I guess.
Should eventually come down to SA, maybe our next monthly WINGS 4, there'll be changes most likely in preparation for our weeklies having changes to stage list and ruleset.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I intend on having fun than just only focusing on the tournament at LTC3. It's not many times where I can keep the cash to make it to these events lol.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I actually might be interested in that too. I had a great time at the last out of state tourney I went to, and I'm not going to be doing anything else this summer anyway.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Anyone down to get to Mexico in july? because there will be a National, and I'll go.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Im on my work week, I wont be lurking with PG til tonight, and wont be on long cause god damn wakinh 4:30 in the morning for 12hr shifts.
Til wed night.
:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Texas might be self sufficient in terms of energy and being able to split into 5 if need be but I wouldn't call it the best.

Top Bottom