• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I have to admit without context clues I had no idea what you meant eiher lol

PZ

Smash Lord
Brawl looks active today but ill probably just play monster hunter cuz its a game that I actually fill like playing to the note. Yea maybe I should have said something else or more...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhh~ yeah I thought maybe you meant my avi but definitely wasn't sure lol.

& I assume someone painted/Photoshopped it, but since I stole the avatar from some LiveJournal community, I have no idea who did the original picture. =X

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i think it could very well be the best game currently on the wii. too bad i have to play in black and white because im playing the european version without a multi mode tv

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Depending on which USB loader you have, there should be a "Force NTSC" option. I know USB Loader GX definitely has it.... I assume WiiFlow and Configurable USB Loader do too.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I think there's an option to fix it in Gecko OS.

Is the game really that good? I haven't played an RPG in forever.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's in Settings under "Video Mode". I'm dictating this from memory btw since I don't have a Wii to look at anymore, but I definitely played more than a few PAL versions of games with no problems.

But eh, have Prime help you when you get back from work if you can't find it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Is it a western or jrpg? And what controller(s) can/do you use. Also, realtime or turnbased?
i dont remember the differences between the types of RPGs so i cant comment, but the controllers are wiichuck or classic controller, and its real time. i have no more time so ill look again when i get off work later tonight

PZ

Smash Lord
Ohhh~ yeah I thought maybe you meant my avi but definitely wasn't sure lol.

& I assume someone painted/Photoshopped it, but since I stole the avatar from some LiveJournal community, I have no idea who did the original picture. =X
ah i see well good find!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I were Jimmy, I'd be pissed cuz you ate a good 7 slices and all I wanted was just one which happened to be the last one.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Ive been fiending for Xenoblade Pandoras tower and The last story for months now. Im just waiting to see if they bring it here first. (I actually want to buy them)
If not I need to wait for my new drive....

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Ive been fiending for Xenoblade Pandoras tower and The last story for months now. Im just waiting to see if they bring it here first. (I actually want to buy them)
If not I need to wait for my new drive....
Nintendo of America has completely dropped all plans to bring over Xenoblade as well as The Last Story. Haven't heard anything about Pandoras Tower.

-only posting because of something Danny said-

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Wow, hi fan.

It's funny because you were brought up in the DR like...yesterday?
They were wondering where you were.
The SWF DR?
IDGAF about SWF DR. I haven't been there since the beginning of the year.

dayum random fanfan sighting
draw me a quick sketch of Paige with the color palette when you'll have a bit of time, I wanna doodle her :D
unless it's the same as the pikario on your DA
For the most part she is. But she's been slightly revamped. I'll make a scribble someday.

wtf there was an earthquake?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i know. this is such a prime example lolol. oh well, since they wont fix the system that they broke they cant expect any more money out of me LOL at least till the wii u comes out

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
That plushie is soo adorable ah.

I thought Noa had stated something akin to 'We are seeing how pal sales work and may consider bringing it over in light of that'? Which is complete bs and all but.......I GOTTA HOPE, OKAY?
...or...

Just buy another portable hardrive and just pirate games like everyone else ;~;
I want to buy them though, no one buys good wii games anymore! (not that they make many)

Top Bottom