• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Corn flakes are pretty good even when plain to me :3
I Don't need a ton of sugar nor fruit to be happy, though if were only going with plain
Corn flakes < Special K

Is it cereal discussion again?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Wis: Plain Corn Flakes are good. I still like to mix them with fruit, chocolate milk or whatever I feel like it. I guess I'm into cereal modding and other breakfast hax. :laugh:

@Ephy: When I was in Italy there was this store brand chocolate cereal and it was (probably still is) the greatest thing ever. I still think about it to this day. Choco Krispis and Cocoa RK don't even come close.

Speaking of alternative or store brand cereals, has anyone had Mashmallow Mateys? They're Lucky Charms that come in a huge bag for like a dollar. The cereal is like, amazing and the marshmallows don't have the texture of an old instant ramen shrimp before adding the hot water for three minutes.

EDIT: Ephy, please buy every non leading chocolate flavored puffed rice cereal you see. Report which is the best tasting.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Honey Bunches of Oats is the best thing known to man. Just Bunches is really good too, and even just a small amount of it really fills you up.

Now, I have never seen Chocolate Lucky Charms.

:phone:

HotWings

Smash Ace
I have a question for y'all.. can black ops for the wii go on splitscreen? Like how can me and my brother play together or is there no way? Because i know for the xbox360 and PS3 you can do multiplayer with a friend but.. im not sure about the wii so thats why im coming to y'all

Roller

Smash Legend
Yooo, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle is pretty good.

I started watching yesterday. Very Kingdom Heartsy.

I also approve mightily of Zaj's Avy.

I also also have pink eye apparently. Which I just realized sounds like Pinkie Pie and am now happy about. =]

EDIT:OMG another realization. It gives me an excuse to wear an eye patch, like a pirate! Yesssssssss

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
You can skip this ad now.

I respect some of the back room, mostly because it came from before they were in the back room, and because the respect is not related to the back room at all.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wonder how many people still have back room access from when it was a reward for buying the most expensive premium way back in the day.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm not loving his avi.

Loving KayLo!'s though.
(hug) :bee:

I also also have pink eye apparently.
Gross.

I have a question for y'all.. can black ops for the wii go on splitscreen? Like how can me and my brother play together or is there no way? Because i know for the xbox360 and PS3 you can do multiplayer with a friend but.. im not sure about the wii so thats why im coming to y'all
Since nobody answered you.....

........I have no ****ing clue. ;;

Top Bottom