• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
All combos must come to an end.

But you cannot destroy the combos that already exist.
Or the combos in our Hearts.
[collapse=v.2]Ponies Tier List v.2

Applejack expanded on
Toon Pinkie expanded on
Derpy Hooves expanded on
Princess Celestia introduced
Trixie introduced
Applebloom introduced

SS Tier
Princess Celestia - Really. How do you feel about fighting Zeus or something? You gonna win that? Basically, that's what you are doing. Magic superior to Twilight's and flight superior to Rainbow's. Plus the summon of the Royal Guard, basically an OP, unreflectable projectile.

S Tier
Twilight Sparkle - It's really a given that she should be broken, with such immense magical power so early. She's lifted huge things at ridiculous ranges, has a wide selection of spells, and can easily hit multiple targets at once. She DOES suffer from limited basic stats and doesn't have the best mobility, but it's easy when it's possible just freeze everything around and lift it up, then drop it to the ground.

Her psychokinesis alone is enough to make her good. The large number of spells just gives more variety to the destruction.

"Toon" Pinkie - OP *****. Vanish/reappear everywhere, incredibly versatile with the resources to fly, predict future for perfect evasion, among other things. A wide array of gear to choose from, between an instrument set using soundwaves to fight and a simple looking but effectively reflecting umbrella hat.

A Tier

Rainbow Dash - Amazing speed and power, plus the ability to change the weather and have complete control over the sky. She has some ranged moves in the ability to create tornadoes and maybe push them away. Could possibly be Twilight status if she had an easy projectile and not ones that took so much effort. But the high speed, good powered attacks work well enough.

"Keen" Pinkie - Although she doesn't have great stats and is only an Earth Pony, tapping into the ability to predict the future at will would be incredible. ASSUMING she could do it at will.

B Tier
Trixie - A very good magic level, but not as good as Twilight. This is slightly made up for with slightly boosted stats and intimidation-based moves to lower opponents stats. A tricky style to use, but very effective at a high level.

"Flying" Rarity
- Rarity, with the limited ability to fly. The wings didn't break her as bad as previously expected, but she CAN fly with them. They are fragile and break easily though, and only are active for few days.

Applejack - She has the best averaged, and the most balanced stats. A solid projectile game means she could out camp a lot of the others if it came down to it. But her power means she can hit hard enough to make anyone prefer the projectile instead. She just gets shut down by fliers and magic. I'd assume she's like an exact replica of Toon Link (even though I REALLY wasn't thinking of brawl when I thought about this).

Rarity - Horrible stats, the only thing keeping her alive is the slight magic she has, and the potential behind it. She has a moderate
psychokinesis, but (I don't think) much else has been seen. She can move at an incredible pace with it though, shown by making an outfit from curtains in mere seconds.

C Tier
Derpy Hooves - Basically like the very basic Pinkie Pie, but with wings. Derp. The randomness of the combat style makes her slightly viable, but is easily stopped by anyone's aggressive game.

Pinkie Pie - Not so good stats (excluding speed), and nothing special being an Earth Pony. Not much to say here. (imo underdeveloped in this field, though) The ability to predict things would change her significantly. This is the basic Pinkie, if her Toon abilities would be banned.

D Tier
Applebloom - REALLY bad stats and no personal abilities to call her own. The only viable part is being small enough to avoid attacks easily. She's fast enough for a hit and run strategy, but no priority makes even her best technique a risky one.

Fluttershy
- "I...umm...oh..."
jk, though. But she doesn't even use her wings all the time. Of course, if she could tap into the animals and become a sort of "Summoner" class, she'd be Low A/High B for a good mobility and the "Spike" summon.
[/collapse]

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Snazzy new avvy.

That's right I claimed Dr. Whooves. I know yall jealous (anther/kenny).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dr Whooves ****ed with time and somehow ended up with wings in the newest episode.

He has a silly voice too.

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
anyone have any ideas on what to do if your comp says "Missing Operating System"??
I had just finished installing SP3 and rebooted when it said that...

if no-one does... that's KK
I have another trick I can try...
^(involves formatting)

EDIT:
nvm... IDK wut I was thinking asking here...
I'm alone in the area of computer knowledge... *aloneface*

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Scatz and I have computer knowledge. Jack ***. >_>

What OS do you run?

It sounds like the install was corrupted somehow. It was a legit, non-pirated upgrade, right?

Besides, Google is your friend. Try looking there first before asking around.

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
I had to format my hard disk...
I've had this WinXP Home installation for years...

I refuse to use Win7 or any of that crap...

anyways yea...
I've had these updates for years too...

I've already formatted though and am already installing the updates...
but I'm doing it a little different from the way I used to do it
(restarting in between installs)

I was asking earlier to avoid having to format...

but where I usually hang out is places where people know nothing about computers... heh...

so yea... I've already formatted...
I need SP3 to access my 232GB HDD
without it, it only comes up as RAW, or 192GB (after formatting)

I got it from a junked DVR :p
but that HDD contains all my data and programs so I won't be formatting :p

so anyways...
that's my delema...

EDIT:
more on the HDD:
it's a WD 250GB HDD
SP1 or 2: 192GB
SP3: 232GB

yea... odd HDD... I know :p

EDIT2:
SP2 is installed and running...

EDIT3:
heh... just found out it was SP2 that updates my disk...
I'm still installing SP3 though... heh...

EDIT4:
well...
so far so good :D
seems the different method worked...

however, I'm still getting the "Missing OS" error from the last install... somehow >_>
I cant configure the bios to fix it... (pressing F1 does nothing)
still looking into that...

but this small program I got appears to have activated windows...
well... 30 days, just to make sure...
if I get past 30 days and can still log on, then it worked ;)
until then, I'll be counting down the days

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I refuse to use Win7 or any of that crap...

I was asking earlier to avoid having to format...

but where I usually hang out is places where people know nothing about computers... heh...

so yea... I've already formatted...

however, I'm still getting the "Missing OS" error from the last install... somehow >_>

Win7 is really not that bad, it's obviously not as good as XP, but it still works fine. There's an XP mode in some versions of Win7 so that redeems it.

Also. You're not alone with computer knowledge. Werekill, Scatz, and I say hi. Also Google says hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I'm not sure what the Missing OS error could be since you've already reformatted, so try asking the people here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/

They know what they're doing, I asked help for something specific there once and they helped fix it.

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850

Win7 is really not that bad, it's obviously not as good as XP, but it still works fine. There's an XP mode in some versions of Win7 so that redeems it.

Also. You're not alone with computer knowledge. Werekill, Scatz, and I say hi. Also Google says hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

I'm not sure what the Missing OS error could be since you've already reformatted, so try asking the people here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/

They know what they're doing, I asked help for something specific there once and they helped fix it.
thanx...
and you know...
I have to agree...
Win7 is pretty good actually...
definatly tops vista... heh

anyways...
the missing OS error is only a small annoying nuiscence...
I can get around it by going to the boot menu...
but yea, I was stumped myself after I formatted...

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello again.

There has been something i have been wanting to ask for awhile and just havent.

Ive always wanted to do something different in brawl than everyone else, like instead of just maining a character/alting one, ive wanted to do something else. Im not quite sure what and thats what i need your help with.

See when i go to tournaments i would like to win, thats why i dont wanna main random because well.. you all know how it is when you go random, your more than likely going to be at a disadvantage, and if your not then you still dont know the character as well as the other one does with his main.

So i want to do something fun but something that i still have a good chance at winning.

There are only 2 things that i can think of.. if you can think of anything else please let me know.

#1) CounterPicking- As you all know, counter picking is the key play to winning most matches in brawl, when its your turn to pick the stage you pick one that is good for you and bad for your opponent. Well what if i took counter picking to another level and counter picked there character? Example- Im playing a falco main then i would counter pick and go pikachu and also pick a bad stage for him (one that he can't chain grab me on) then the falco hardly stands a chance because he is at a very big disadvantage.

I really like the CP idea just because i would always be at an advantage. Oh and if its a MK main then i would just go MK aswell because there is no CP to MK and the best i could do is just ditto him so its evenly matched.

#2) Ditto- For most of you out there dittos are really fun, some are boring but some are fun. Most of the time people dont really practice there own mains MU so it would kinda catch them off guard with a ditto match. Now i know this is totally different from my 1st idea because this one im always evenly matched but.. also at a disadvantage at all times because most of the time the person i am playing will know there main more than i do (because well.. they main him/her and have more exp. with the character). I think it would be fun but.. i dont see me or anyone else useing this idea and actually winning 1st place at a big tournament. Its just an idea that i want opinions on.

Then there is always me sticking with falco and maybe alting snake/another character but im really wanting to do something different.

Im really loving the CP idea the more i think about it, i really hope you all love it aswell.

Please give me a reply and tell me what you think about the 2 ideas.

Thanks for your time and i hope to hear from yal soon ;)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
dittos...... good luck enduring MK dittos most of the time

Counterpicking is largely player oriented, and probably would be harder than random cause everyone knows how to fight their worst MU, it brings the gayness out of them 10fold.

only way to be original and good, is to make your original stuff good. Nothing original starts off good.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well even if they do know there worst MU, if i know the MU better wont i have the upperhand seeing as how it is there worst MU???

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
A lot of worst MUs are just MK...

and knowing the MU better is player oriented, so if you do, yes you will win, but you can't go in a match thinking you are better like an arrogant fool

HotWings

Smash Ace
Well even if they do know the MU.. like i said b4, its still a bad MU for them and im also CPing the stage when i get a chance so there at a big disadvantage.

But out of the CP idea and Ditto idea which one do yal like best? Or if you can think of a better idea let me know.

(It seems like im repeating everything ive already said b4 xD)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So i want to do something fun but something that i still have a good chance at winning.
MK. .s

Well, I had to go to a different class, so I couldn't use my iPod anymore, lol.

We should get some more people in on this to help! Up for the challenge, Teran? Sudai? Hylian?
Lmao @ the whole Ponies war, btw. XD

Let the Ponies have their ponies, let me have my Puddi, and we'll all be good in the end.

bigman40

Smash Master
What can I say? He's pretty bad*** for having a ****ty life in the beginning (with his dad dying).

PS: Smashboards should fix their censoring.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Back from Pound. =D Had so much fun even though I didn't enter anything. Pikas are amazing as always. <3 My camera's battery is shot though, so no pictures. :(

Shoutouts to Presea who'll hopefully namesearch & start posting here. :)

& happy birthday, Volt!

Top Bottom