• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Noooo!!!

You will be missed.
Carpool spot got filled like 2 hours before I confirmed myself.
I blame my constant being ninja'd.

Although, if I REALLY wanted to spend the money to do it, it would be completely possible for me to make it.

I'll randomly show up to an OOS tournament someday. I can last-second plan like a boss, I'll see that I have a weekend off and get there.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nah, CO's where it's at. Super urban (Denver's popular), suburban, and rural in one state. Super refreshing atmosphere too. ;p Not to mention awesome laws and a great place for any activity (yes, that includes doing nothing). XD

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
Meh...
Tokyo's more of my place: :3
super compact extremely high-tech area... :D

>_> umm... minus the earthquakes ;_;

it's better than being an urban redneck though XP
I'd die w/o tech... T.T

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nice sig. XD I love Tokyo too, but I just couldn't live there. :/ Too crowded & too expensive. I love Japan but I'd prefer visiting it over living there. Though, when I retire, that may be a different story. XD

PZ

Smash Lord
The day of living hell in my mouth awaits me tomorrow. Only good news no school tomorrow for that reason. Only bad news the most pain in my mouth for 2 days also starts tomorrow.:urg:

Tcll

Smash Lord
NNID
Tcll5850
Nice sig. XD I love Tokyo too, but I just couldn't live there. :/ Too crowded & too expensive. I love Japan but I'd prefer visiting it over living there. Though, when I retire, that may be a different story. XD
lol thanx :p
too bad you can't see the HCBH part -.-

and I could live there, but somewhere alone surrounded by everyone who's more focused on something smaller...

honestly...
I say Tokyo cuz I'm prbly the biggest cpu wiz on this forum >_>
but it wouldn't surprise me if someone else here was designing their own OS for a WIP game system/cpu design...

I h8 boasting though, so I'm gonna stop :p

so yea...
I'm an all-out tech-wiz in which no other place matters :p

Volt_Storm_7

Smash Journeyman
Meh...
super compact extremely high-tech area... :D

>_> umm... minus the earthquakes ;_;

it's better than being an urban redneck though XP
I'd die w/o tech... T.T

lol, tokyo's doesnt have earthquakes that much, most of them are everywhere and very low in strength
and as for Tech, only when you walk into a tech store do you ever see that

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nah, CO's where it's at. Super urban (Denver's popular), suburban, and rural in one state. Super refreshing atmosphere too. ;p Not to mention awesome laws and a great place for any activity (yes, that includes doing nothing). XD
A day at the beach in Aspen sounds great.
California or gtfo plz.

Meh...
Tokyo would eat you alive. Even Aomori's PT system would have you bamboozled.

Now on a note that is completely unrelated to complex rural mountain commuter rail systems, Winter Game Fest is in a few days and I'm practicing for it!!!

I gooot thiiiiiis!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck, ~auto!

@Best places to live: I can't imagine not living in or very near a major city.... or someplace really, really relaxing (warm, beachy, etc). Rural areas sound so ****ing boring.... what do you do?????

EDIT: ^ Honest question btw, I'm curious to know what y'all do during your free time. ....Besides video games + comp stuff.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Rural areas sound so ****ing boring.... what do you do?????

EDIT: ^ Honest question btw, I'm curious to know what y'all do during your free time. ....Besides video games + comp stuff.
Well, I actually sleep a lot.

XD! Didn't see that coming, did ya? XP But it's more than just sleep for me. A lot more. I tend to remember my dreams much more often than not, and sometimes I choose to control them. But I like seeing each dream I get as an adventure, and though I could control everything about it, I don't.

I also think a lot, listen to music and listen to the lyrics and tunes of songs, etc.

As for what I would like to be doing later in my life, that consists of hiking, exploring nature, traveling, going to conventions, and various things I find out about I guess :o

Seani

Smash Apprentice
lol thanx :p
I say Tokyo cuz I'm prbly the biggest cpu wiz on this forum >_>

I h8 boasting though, so I'm gonna stop :p
No you don't?!?!?! You constantly talk about yourself?!

I say Tokyo cuz I'm prbly the biggest weeaboo that's somewhat obsessed with japanese culture on this forum

i'm a hater, sowwy.
THIS I liked :>

Besides hating tho, I can recommend you to actually learn the language if you want to live in Japan, they are very hostile towards immigrants afaik. At the very least if you want to live there.

Offtopic:

Tagxy

Smash Lord
As for what I would like to be doing later in my life, that consists of hiking, exploring nature, traveling, going to conventions, and various things I find out about I guess :o[/FONT][/COLOR]
Why would you wait until later in life, the most important time to do it is when youre a kid.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!

I save the cheerleader in my free time.
Other than work, all I've really had time for is you guys though. I have no idea what I used to do with my time before school and work.

There was this massive 8 month chunk of time in between high school and college...what did I do over those months?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Routine day > wake up > work part time > go home > gym if its been a day since my last visit if not skip > lappy time > if my friend wants to play CoD, we play till midnight/1am (we play bad tired) > late night on lappy

Um throw eating in there whenever..

Thats my normal weekday. Weekends are a bit unpredictable.. Thats when my family decides to go out or something.. So my free time is almost always video game related...

There is socializing with friends (phone/going over/skype/etc) though.. Hmm.. Its not daily though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Besides video games and computer stuff?

College. Oh, does doing stuff for the BBR count as video game stuff?

Oh, and I write a lot, because I like writing.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh, it was a question for rural people. XD But I like that everyone decided to share!

@Espy: I still have the stuff you showed me a while ago. :) You should make a blog or something.... your writing's very good.

But it's more than just sleep for me. A lot more. I tend to remember my dreams much more often than not, and sometimes I choose to control them. But I like seeing each dream I get as an adventure, and though I could control everything about it, I don't.

As for what I would like to be doing later in my life, that consists of hiking, exploring nature, traveling, going to conventions, and various things I find out about I guess :o
Lucid dreaming ftw.

Nature-wise, I imagine living in a rural area must be much more exciting..... the most green we see around my neighborhood is sidewalk grass (the parts that haven't been ruined by pet doodoo) and the occasional tree. ;;

There was this massive 8 month chunk of time in between high school and college...what did I do over those months?
An 8-month period of memory loss.....? Sounds like the government got you.

o____o

I don't even know what to say to that, lol. Were y'all at Valley Green?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Tokyo seems like NYC to me; great place to visit or stay in for while, but I would never want to actually live in it.

Colorado Springs has my heart right now. Great scenery, location (plenty of stuff in town + close to Denver), and great weather makes for a nice place to live.

Lol @ tcll thinking that he's the biggest "guru" on here. Kid''s got a lot to learn.

On the subject of lucid dreams: I love 'em! I have them a lot because of the sleeping meds that I'm on, and I usually can remember them.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
San Diego or GTFO. We have a really diverse urban/suburban core, country, mountains, the beach, desert, a little bit of forest and La Jolla which is like 90210 with real rich people. Oh, and the border with Mexico is like 10 mintes away.
Good luck, ~auto!
-
Thank you. :)
-
Lately I've been working out and reading in my spare time. Over vacation I usually nap and find random things to do during my free time.

I really don't consider myself a "hardcore" (I hate that term) gamer because playing video games doesn't really take up much time (if any) in a day unless I want to un-rust for a big event such as WGF.

i'm a hater, sowwy.

PZ

Smash Lord
NO! im not talking about my wisdom tooth at all lol

Just got my braces and yea my life is over. Im gonna need to get a license or either go to bed early to do all the **** i have to in the morning.

Brush my teeth 4 times a day and floss that many times...which is confusing to floss:urg:

NO SKITTLES!!! o i just thought of a rhyme to go with that satement but i just forgot it while thinking it<.<

Let see if i can remember it.

~O skittles the fruity food that brings a smile miles across my face with nothing but joy until these braces foiled that weekly dream.~

Thats the first line I could remember blaw blaw blaw.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd rather not make a blog though KayLo!.
It's kinda embarrassing as is to share my stuff with people.

/selfconsciousabouthiswriting.

PZ

Smash Lord
I swear that if someone laughs at me having braces or use the lost piece magnet on me while im taking the brakes apart during my 1st block im gonna respond by saying "And... my life is over"<.<

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Is having 1 arce of land to take care of count as rural?
Jersey counts as its own separate category. :glare:

What do you guys do with all that space tho? o.o Grow ****, keep animals.... or just have it?

~O skittles the fruity food that brings a smile miles across my face with nothing but joy until these braces foiled that weekly dream.~
Da **** is that PZ lol. You so crazy. =P

Top Bottom