• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Wow... that's quite a story you've come up with there, Wiz. Can't wait to see what the last team's kingdom is going to be like. I think my area was hit the hardest by disaster, though...

Can't wait to show this to the rest of my team mates, lol.

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Wow... that's quite a story you've come up with there, Wiz. Can't wait to see what the last team's kingdom is going to be like. I think my area was hit the hardest by disaster, though...

Can't wait to show this to the rest of my team mates, lol.
Thank you Dual Seeker, and yeah your kingdom was hit the worse and you can blame Ray for that >_>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Oh... well, I guess that means that all the kingdoms can blame Ray for the pollution troubles everyone is having, lol.

I'm curious to see what the other kingdom will be. Hopefully another team will join soon.
Pollution is the main leading problem in the southern area, it's sorta just slowly making the areas useless.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I would rather be in a team tbh, mind if I join yours Grey/Slader?
I don't mind and with that, I think I got my team.

The Saint Armada:

Leader- PromiKupo (Grey)
Defender- slader7 (Slade)
Defender- Mark Benford
Attacker- mcmuff1nman

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
Wild Arms The Wild One. . . (Puns)
Many years ago when the Dome there lived a very wild man named Wild Arms (pun), and he spent the majority of his time studying the many animals, and plants living within the dome. It was his job to discover for a way to combine the intelligence of humans, and the strength of the animals into one perfect ( more puns) body. When the filter was destroyed Wild Arms had no knowledge of this, and the small amount of pollution that began to seep into the pipes of the dome. Around the same he was doing a rather small experiment with a few small insects, the experiment backfired when a small amount of pollution caused a small explosion in his lab. Wild Arms was badly injured and had many of his body parts fly off, he sank in nearby quick sand only to be thrown out of the dome thanks to the pipes, with his body exposed the pollution came in mutating him into a strange creature. Wild Arms now walks around the polluted marshlands gathering samples in order to regain his beautiful and wild figure ( more puns). The dome is still intact very slowly giving way to pollution and serving as a breeding ground to the monsters that now walk across Ompa.
I love my pun filled description.
I'm like, a totally awesome mutant blarg monster now.
But I'll be beautiful again one day, you'll see.
But sadly, neither me or anyone else here can be as epic as Matt's sexy air balloons.

But man, our kingdom is about as pleasant as a kick to the teeth right now.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Hm well that covers teams, I will edit the OP in a moment, and start going to work on the rest of the profiles. This thing should start friday and maybe sooner, and also someone tell Kazoo I will let him have an extra spot on mercenaries. I want to sleep but I must finish this hand drawn map, and all these profiles. O my now I need to draw most of the pictures now and then post them in the OP >_>. Why am I doing so much work I mean I just freaking finished my College class over the summer now I feel like I'm writing some sort of English paper. Now I have to make a chart to post in the third post. . . . . . .

Wait why the **** did I give my team the abandon kingdom . . . . I could have made it rich for all I care. What a wonderful way to spend an evening.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Ok by the end of tomorrow I should have the map done, the profiles done, and of course all the pictures might be finished. I I have time I might be able to start putting up all the music in your profiles but that's a long shot.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Pictures and even Music? Wow, you're really dedicated to the backstory of this tournament, Wiz. Can't wait to see what they are ^__^!
I enjoy making these, and alway want my participants to have as much fun as possible in these tourneys. I hope this one is successful, and i will try keeping up with all the updates to keep it running smoothly.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I just got grounded and won't be on the computer for the next 3 days.

I guess u can make one of the mercenaries my team's temporary leader...

Sorry, Brawler, Pyro, Spazz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom