• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect World 3 : Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well I'm stuck with a huge work load for the rest of the week and I apologize for being lazy. Then again nothing much has happened at all for the past week, and I ask you all to please get some matches done as soon as possible. It makes my life as tourney director so much more exciting when things actually happen.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
^so true

Anyway I beat slader 2-1. GG's.

Round 1: :metaknight: me vs :snake: slader7 - :snake:
Stage: Smashville

Round 2: :metaknight: me vs :snake: slader7 - :metaknight:
Stage: Brinstar

Round 3: :metaknight: me vs :snake: slader7 - :metaknight:
Stage: Castle Siege

Personally, i prefer the air i don't think i should get the win considering how bad i spammed on round 3 and 2. Slader said it was fine though :/

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
In a perfect world there is peace it seems. :3 School johns is wrecking everyone guys.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
The day of truth is upon us, tomorrow I shall be sending deadly reminders to everyone in this tourney. All those that do not respond by the deadline that will be given by the reminders. I am sure you will all respond on time, and hopefully get some matches done for me.

While I continue on my project.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well because there is no way anyone will have time to finish this now that school has drained everyone free time. I have no choice but to cancel this Perfect World tourney.

There really is no point to drag this on anymore, and expect sign ups for another one to start late November, and for it to actually start on December.

I apologize for my failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom