• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Let's all wish Josh good luck at Genesis because he's gonna do awesome as long as he has has confidence in himself =D!

P.S. Anyone down to play today lol?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Currently, we have 2 Smashers in East Peoria(Dart and I), 4 in Peoria(Black Panther, Captain Pr0n, Studly/ork, and Krieg) and then two guys who come down to take classes during the school year at Bradley. We also occasionally have the surprise visit from Andale in Hanna City or Ripple in Springfield. I don't believe we have anyone around Pontiac though...I dunno how far away that is from Peoria honestly rofl.

Zercker

Smash Rookie
Currently, we have 2 Smashers in East Peoria(Dart and I), 4 in Peoria(Black Panther, Captain Pr0n, Studly/ork, and Krieg) and then two guys who come down to take classes during the school year at Bradley. We also occasionally have the surprise visit from Andale in Hanna City or Ripple in Springfield. I don't believe we have anyone around Pontiac though...I dunno how far away that is from Peoria honestly rofl.
I'm not from Pontiac I picked the closest decent sized city. I am actually from Flanagan. Even smaller than Pontiac XD still pretty cool though^^

ORLY

Smash Master
pontiac is an hour from peoria. closer technically than springfield by about 20 mins.
this is dart

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well you guys should definitely join in Smashing sometime! My cell # is 369-3870, I'm sure Dart'll be comfortable with leaving his number(he's usually more available than I anyways), but I'll leave that option up to him anyway ;P I may be free sometime this weekend...

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
I'll see what I can do...mind you, I probably wont be able to at first, since I've only just come here and consequently wouldn't be allowed to call people up I've just met....but I'll do what I can.

goolick

Smash Rookie
Smashing in Peoria

Sup ya'll? I go to U of I but I'm staying at Bradley this summer. As in now! And I want to play melee with whoever is down. I'm... decent I guess? Never been to a tournament but only because I never played smash until about a year ago. But I can hold my own (I think).

Falcon main btw.

My cell is (708) 256-2074 so feel free to hit me up. ;)

shrillbert

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to troll, just be sociable. I can't exactly do a lot of things right now, I've got a lot of personal things going on at the moment, though I can Brawl online occasionally. I say occasionally, because my Cheap Router hardly ever wants to work.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Anthony, we're Smashing at Josh's all night if you're interested.

And I'm interested in going to MIST. I have enough earned time built up to have it off, and my team leader at work loves me so I'm pretty positive I can go so long as I have funds.

Dart!

Smash Master
dave and anthony i need confirmation by at least tuesday or wednesday that you can go. trail kels and tink are supposed to ride with me but i already said crew gets first dibs. but you can't john out last second.

Top Bottom