• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Adam, I personally bought a new indigo/clear controller off of Amazon and the thing is f'ing amazing. I'm sure you'd be able to shape it into a legit controller fast...mine ***** already X_X Need cable extenders though. Btw fegs...maybe if we can setup a decent capture card, we can Smash at my house some times. My computer has like 1 TB of memory so I can store quite a few vids...and my computer runs like a Kenyan so it won't be so ****ing laggy when it's recording.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Crew updates?

Me:
Dropped Sheik secondary, picked up Peach(possible dubz main)
Dropped Yoshi, picked up DK, Roy and Pikachu

Matt:
Picking up Jiggs for dubz/potentially singles?

Maybe need to Smash today. Kind of in one of those depressive moods again thanks to women rofl. Smash probz could help that problem out.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I've actually been practicing ganon a lot
I want to main him bad
josh teach me some stuff next time we play plz

ORLY

Smash Master
ganon dittoing is only a small part of the character

play other match-ups and learn the secrets. josh's marf and my falcon should be a good start

luke come to SG this weekend and i'll play your ganon into the sky

Tomacawk

Smash Master
it's SOOOO far...and I'm ****ing BROKE right now. I have literally 40 dollars to my name, and I haven't worked at all yet this week (finals) so when I get paid friday I'm getting either 0 dollars or money for a single shift

yeah. gg
also I feel like I'm quitting even though I don't want to just because I never really go to tournaments. I didn't even go to the last STL tourny, and that's only 45 minutes away
=[

Dart!

Smash Master
I thought about quitting awhile ago, but i shook the rust off. I doubt ill really do much traveling by myself now that gas is obscene and i just dont care as much now.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah my interest in the game has ****ing plummeted
I feel you. I'm always down to play, but I'm pretty much never down to travel now

so...I'm never really gunna play lol
by the way, I have to leave this apartment as of July 1st and I don't know where else I can really stay. I have a few possibilities but nothing for sure. Are you coming back this summer before then? Are you moving to STL? What's your plans after this semester?

Spekkio Master of War

Smash Cadet
ya i feel the same. ive been obsessed with melee and always will be but the reality is I probly wont have the money and time to spend on tournies until maybe five years from now, and who knows what the community will be like then. I really hope melee keeps going. If there ever was a game that ppl wont stop playing in spite of a complete lack of playable sequels it would be melee lol

ORLY

Smash Master
i have to believe that this guy is trustworthy and you p-town fellas should play him

he has a falcon next to his name

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I'm going to retire from smashboards [melee?] for the most part, starting today. If tournaments are coming up could you guys text/call me and let me know?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I've pretty serious. I have had a couple very meaningful drug experiences that have sharply changed my outlook on life.
I'm much more likely to go to a smashfest than a tournament.
and if I can figure out how to delete my SWF account, I'm going to do it in a few minutes.

Top Bottom