• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You just crushed Chris' heart and then took a bite out of it, left it on the street and watched as animals feasted on it's rotting flesh. It was then ran over by a milk truck. I hope you are happy Josh. :(

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Springfield woulda been fine as I'm runnin out of money and it woulda been free fun. But SSBO is too far and me really gots no money left so that's def out the question. I'll be anchored to home unfortunately =(.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
^^^Truth. We could be home by Sat night for Springfield since we won't be bound to tourney stuff, but if I went to SSBO, we'd have to stay till Sunday and I'd have to call off work. Not only would SSBO cost more money to go to, but I'd also miss out on my $0.75/hr premium on Sunday's 8 hour shift which is approx $60 after taxes down the pooper too, plus I rack up unscheduled time which I only have a limited amount of. So really, the con's outweigh the HELL outta the pro's for SSBO. Only tourney I'm calling off for is HD Remix.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh gosh, well I'm free from Noon-midnight on thursday, but i'll need a ride there and back and has no gas moneyz T.T...
but, I'm coming back home friday anyways >.>, so how long are those guys staying?

Dart!

Smash Master
thursday? what happened to wed?
I have a funeral to go to tomorrow, plus just about everyone else but you is busy tomorrow as well so...it works out better thursday, plus blake can play way longer too.

oh gosh, well I'm free from Noon-midnight on thursday, but i'll need a ride there and back and has no gas moneyz T.T...
but, I'm coming back home friday anyways >.>, so how long are those guys staying?
Oh god you need a ride here and back? -_-; do you have class friday if not why not just spend the night at my place or at your house?

Any of you guys coming to Springfield again sometime soon? :)
Sup Priten, we haven't been able to play in a long while and i feel super bad :/
it sucks though, i'm going to see what i can swing around here and see what the crew can do about getting over to springfield for some smash soon :)

Bigleo55

Smash Cadet
Hey everybody, I'm the new guy Dart mentioned. My name is Matt Leo and My nickname or w/e is Leo. I main Falco and secondary with Marth. I played friendlies with Dart tonight and I'm gonna post 2 sets we had tomorrow so ya'll can see how I play (I have a video capture device). I'll be at the smashfest this Thursday too FYI.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm coming back home this weekend
I would very much like to smash in Springfield. Peoria should come. Will Blake be in town too?
PPV I've still never met u =\

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Yea i havea couple of classes friday T.T
i'll just play on friday night i suppose >.<

Leo, whats ur YT account and
anyone from peoria free friday?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm free tomorrow after 7ish I'd say until whenever...and Friday...maybe like from when I wake up until like 3 or 4 depending on if I'm forgetting something or not lol. Partying Fri night because I can't do ish Sat night.

Top Bottom