• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
shine ***** ness but it's hard to get in to shine him. the problem with the matchup is fox getting his first hit through dash attack/fair shenanigans
once I get a hit I'll combo to destruction

Dart!

Smash Master
were you the guy playing ness in teams at sveet's tourny?

i was wondering who dat was
shine ***** ness but it's hard to get in to shine him. the problem with the matchup is fox getting his first hit through dash attack/fair shenanigans
once I get a hit I'll combo to destruction
Oh my god...matt and i were almost 8 stocking adam and the other guy with double fox LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

for real though, adams got dat dart fox practice, he will eat your soul Luke <3

EDIT: Shoutouts to rashad for letting us chill at his place tonight. Can't wait for him to be in top form and leading the jungle cats to victory

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Breaking into a controller sucksss T.T, My tech skill is 50% consistent =\ Working on timing dashs after moves and waveshining again GAHHH

Tomacawk

Smash Master

Hitting down b is really hard, isn't it?
=]

I didn't have much trouble breaking in my new controller, but that may be because I prefer stiffer sticks. The only issue I really had was with my dash inputs, I think playing peach helped loosen it up

darkatma

Smash Hero
anthony, it might be coz your new controller sucks
i have a black one that looks brand new but dashing with it is bawls
when I got a new platinum one it was amazing and worked in every way i wanted it to

legion598

Smash Ace
lol wasnt expecting ppl to actually discuss my ness. Ya ill probly get at least 3 of ur stocks luke. ness can be pretty beast if u do it right. I am a firm believer in tiers being for queers

it sucks so bad that I couldnt be at rashads that night

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol wasnt expecting ppl to actually discuss my ness. Ya ill probly get at least 3 of ur stocks luke. ness can be pretty beast if u do it right.
I can see my ******* losing haha
do you main ness or are you still falcon? Do you intend to main ness at some point?
adam said:
I am a firm believer in tiers being for queers
lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i've used it before and didn't have problems with it, but for some reason now i do >.>

edit: lolreneblad

Dart!

Smash Master
I can see my ******* losing haha
do you main ness or are you still falcon? Do you intend to main ness at some point?

lol
i love tiers

and dart.

and luke

and anthony

and the rest of peoria.

homo?

you decide.
@ Luke: He mains falcon but once he gets good enough to place high or win with falcon hes gonna start using ness in tournament.

and super amounts of homo ala reneBAD <3

anthony stop acting like buu saga gohan and be as good as when i trained you in the hyperbolic time chamber as a teen goddammit.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I played Pichu seriously for like 5 games yesterday... and man... it was just terrible. I mean, I feel a lot of characters get downplayed to be worse than they are, but ****... Pichu is literally just THAT terrible. :(

Dart!

Smash Master
I believe in general tier lists, but not specific ones.
Same i can believe in general agreement more than specific opinions. not saying opinions are invalid because in the end its all opinion, just majority ruled.

The only thing for sure is, Sheik is dumb

Tomacawk

Smash Master
SO
one of the benefits of playing falcon?
ganon no longer counters my main
bring on the big man josh

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Josh hardly plays Ganon anymore, Mr. Luke.

And dayummm....I wanna Smash today but hangover johns and essay due tomorrow johns are too overbearing >_< Needta Smash again soon though.

PS: Eff eff ess.....I dunno if I can go to Springfield next weekend. I thought my parents were going out for their anniversary THIS weekend, not next, but I was wrong. Might have to babysit, but you know your boy Gooey is gonna try to weed his way outta this situation. At the very least, I could go with yallz right after class Friday night, and then play for most of Saturday but I'd have to be back in EP by like 8/9ish PM I'd say. Regardless, I'd have to be back in EP that night because I have work at 8 in the morning on Sunday, and I aint callin days off unless it's for tourneys, and this is just a smashfest lol.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
SO
one of the benefits of playing falcon?
ganon no longer counters my main
bring on the big man josh
Ganon counters...Fox? That's a new one. Play my Ganon, I'll show you just how wrong you are LOL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
it's like a running joke alex. i've said ganon counters fox for like 2 years now because i'm so bad at the matchup
what I really mean is "ganon counters me because I don't know the matchup" but it's funny to say he counters fox

Top Bottom