• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People, DONT RUIN THE GAME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow... that isn't even fun anymore.

That's what you call an uninformed human, or he's just a troll >_>

wakka444

Smash Ace
Meh im fine with "ruining" a game soo much its more fun because that's what was done with melee, people "ruined" it into greatness, to bad its only worked for smash games lol

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Oh noes guys! Removing advanced techs means that the playing the game is a crime! Finding advanced techs now means that playing the game is a crime! Soon, playing the game will be a crime! Whatever will we do?!

Advanced techniques....You guys really need to stop finding them , I don't want this to turn out like melee.

Lets take it back to 4 years ago, when melee came out. A great game, very fun , untill some sheik player discovers the wave dash. Now, I instantly learned it, but refused to use it, because its an exploit, and quickly learned it was ruining tournement play. Tournement play is based on the actual game, not stupid exploits fans find. Anyways, back to the story. Soon after the wavedash was discovered, the short hope, and fast fall were discovered, and both were used to no end in tournements. You could not find a player who didn't short hop fast fall fox for the love of god, it was insanity. After this, tournement play went on a downward slope, waveshines were discovered, fox was abused like crazy, along with falco. Edgestalls, L-canceling, shino stalls, double edged laser, all these stupid techniques were founded, and abused to the point tournement play came down to who used the best exploits to cheat and win.

Overall, im pretty pissed off you people sharing this information with everyone, and why you would do this is simply beyond me. Do you feel ruining a game is fun ? do you find that making tournement play useless entertaining? Are you that ignorant? Please for the love of god, hopefully nintendo will take this out of the american realease because this is just stupid. PLEASE PEOPLE , THE GAME MUST BE SAVED.
For clarification, this game came out more than 6 Years ago...

So, you're mad because we take fundimental elements of the game and turn them into "abominations" that ruin the basic game mechanics? Lol, you really need to be more educated on the subject before you make another misinformed assumption.

The techniques in this game derive from basic elements that are strung together to create a new technical fluxus. These elements don't ruin the game, but rather enhance it optionally. Even elements such as the wavedash and L-cancel, were fully intended in the games design, but the information was hosted on the internet rather than in a manual. There are several mechanics of the game that don't make it into the manual, such as teching, a basic game element that has always existen in smash. I guess that's so vexing to know that is wasn't in the manual. OMG Glitch hax!!!

Ok, what if Sakurai were to remove afromentioned techniques from the game? What would we have? Just a basic watered down game without the "simple" mechanics you know and love so much. Honestly, no one is forcing you to play the game we are playing it. Just because you refuse to utilize basic elements of the game with a non linear mentality doesn't mean that we should have to come to terms with our limitations.

Gain some more tournament knowledge. I'm sick of arguing with nonsensical noobs like you, with your egotistical dribble.

Get bent.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If you're not a Troll, you give a bad game to all casual players out there. Kindly place a gun in your ******* and pull the trigger, rince and repeat 'till you can't post anymore.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
You guys are all idiots.

First everyone is crying and whining that all kinds of 'advanced techniques' have been removed from Melee to Brawl. Yet I kept stating that you can't judge the game on only a few days of playing. I was convinced that NEW 'advanced techniques' would surface, it's just the nature of game design... people will always find things that weren't supposed to be in the game.

Yet nobody believed me.

Now eat it suckers, I don't care if you're angry over the new techniques, or if you're relieved that they're back... you're all still ****ing morons for ever doubting their return.

The funniest thing is how you're all picking on the OP... you guys must feel real tough now that advanced techniques have been found, do you? LOL. Bunch of hypocrits.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
By you're definition. Since Jumping was programmed into the game too, That is also glitch. As are Smash attacks, specials, character selection, and pressing start on the Title Screen to go to the next screen.

This is further proof he's a troll guys. I'm not posting again. No one else should either.
ROFLMAO, that has got to be the stupidest thing I've read on these boards.

Wavedashing isn't programmed like Jumping. If you honestly believe the designers put it in knowingly, you've got to be the stupidest person I've ever met.

You guys are all in denial of the definition of the word 'glitch'.

Doomgaze

Smash Apprentice
According to wikipedia, wavedashing is probably a glitch.

However L-cancelling isn't, teching isn't (they even made a frame for it lol) et.c.

I think the op just needs a good STFUppercut

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
Advanced techniques....You guys really need to stop finding them , I don't want this to turn out like melee.

Lets take it back to 4 years ago, when melee came out. A great game, very fun , untill some sheik player discovers the wave dash. Now, I instantly learned it, but refused to use it, because its an exploit, and quickly learned it was ruining tournement play. Tournement play is based on the actual game, not stupid exploits fans find. Anyways, back to the story. Soon after the wavedash was discovered, the short hope, and fast fall were discovered, and both were used to no end in tournements. You could not find a player who didn't short hop fast fall fox for the love of god, it was insanity. After this, tournement play went on a downward slope, waveshines were discovered, fox was abused like crazy, along with falco. Edgestalls, L-canceling, shino stalls, double edged laser, all these stupid techniques were founded, and abused to the point tournement play came down to who used the best exploits to cheat and win.

Overall, im pretty pissed off you people sharing this information with everyone, and why you would do this is simply beyond me. Do you feel ruining a game is fun ? do you find that making tournement play useless entertaining? Are you that ignorant? Please for the love of god, hopefully nintendo will take this out of the american realease because this is just stupid. PLEASE PEOPLE , THE GAME MUST BE SAVED.

Dude, I agree you can bet the falco's infinite lazer, and foxes infinite shine will be exploited like no other. I feel sorry for you... not me I'm a causual i could give less then two ****s about playing competitivly. Only the competitives are posting on this right now so don't feel like you created a useless thread. Cheats, exploits, haxs, some online games are ruined this way. The people that play competitivley.... I don't think they could care less about what a glitch is. And that my friends is why we NEED DLC, to fix exploits, glitches, bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom