• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Royal Battle Room

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You cant go aggressive on every char like Marth for say. You go aggressive against him you will get pwned by his range. I think it should change dependent on the character your up against, Aggressive against Falco and etc, Defensive against Sheik and Marth etc
Like I said, LIKE Bowser and DK, as those are a few examples. I know that you can't be agressive with every character you face. If we could, the game would be a bit more easier. The point is that there are times to be agressive, and other times NOT to be agressive.

It's just that I like to be agressive more then being defensive. It's just my style. Even though I like agressive more, that doesn't mean I know how to be defensive.

Really, Peach players should have a balance of both, along with being evasive as well.

Kman25

Smash Ace
You sir, are a lil off. If you go crazy on Marth or Falcon...............**** so hard Peach is gonna have a kid. You cant play the same against every character. Thats something you fail to realize. Same with me. But I learned that, thats why I asked what is best. this is MY opinion........

Offensive:

Falco

Samus

Peach

Gannon (Im not too sure about this one.........)

Defensive:

Falcon

Marth

Shiek

Fox

Ganon you gotta be defensive and spam turnips. You cant approach Ganon without a turnip, His range is very deceptive.

Imo Marth is a mix, You gotta be defensive but then when your within his range you gotta be quite aggressive. Once again you should only really approach Marth with turnips.

Falcon Im not so sure but wouldnt it be aggressive? And I think you gotta be aggressive against Fox as well, Defensive Fox's are more of a problem to Peach players then aggressive ones. The rest I agree with

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang, I should have been more clear about fox. I dont rush into fox alot cause he can take advantage of that. Also, with His speed, Peach cant keep up with him all the time, thus, Combo city. I guess in this case, a lil of both, Unless the fox is camping, then you have no choice but to go in.

Im not very good at being all out of falcon (he is my worst Match up ever.) I try to tick him off with turnips and bring him to me, from there, I take care of the job. But his grabs........good grife. Im not sure wether to DI away of try to get a N-air in, at times I cant get a N-air before he knees me. I also try to DI and N-air before I get hit. and at times I make it worst by trying both. Im not sure how to deal with it. What % should you try to get a N-air and what % should you try to DI away?

Kman25

Smash Ace
Dang, I should have been more clear about fox. I dont rush into fox alot cause he can take advantage of that. Also, with His speed, Peach cant keep up with him all the time, thus, Combo city. I guess in this case, a lil of both, Unless the fox is camping, then you have no choice but to go in.

Im not very good at being all out of falcon (he is my worst Match up ever.) I try to tick him off with turnips and bring him to me, from there, I take care of the job. But his grabs........good grife. Im not sure wether to DI away of try to get a N-air in, at times I cant get a N-air before he knees me. I also try to DI and N-air before I get hit. and at times I make it worst by trying both. Im not sure how to deal with it. What % should you try to get a N-air and what % should you try to DI away?
DI Up to get away from being hit by a knee from a Dthrow.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Im not very good at being alot of falcon (he is my worst Match up ever.) I try to tick him off with turnips and bring him to me, from there, I take care of the job. But his grabs........good grife. Im not sure wether to DI away of try to get a N-air in, at times I cant get a N-air before he knees me. I also try to DI and N-air before I get hit. and at times I make it worst by trying both. Im not sure how to deal with it. What % should you try to get a N-air and what % should you try to DI away?
really, you should always DI away from him, along with always trying to N-air. If you don't DI, he'll punish you with more combos with his dair or Uair, then a fair. The thing with facing captain falcon is that you need to be evasive with him along with being a bit defensive and agressive. Falcon is like the fastest character in the game, so there's no reason to be really agressive with him. The thing with him is that you gotta stun him with one move and then start attacking him with several others.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
really, you should always DI away from him, along with always trying to N-air. If you don't DI, he'll punish you with more combos with his dair or Uair, then a fair. The thing with facing captain falcon is that you need to be evasive with him along with being a bit defensive and agressive. Falcon is like the fastest character in the game, so there's no reason to be really agressive with him. The thing with him is that you gotta stun him with one move and then start attacking him with several others.
So rockin is giving Dark.Pch advice? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! This means you have gotten better then. I cant wait to play you. I might get owned

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
So rockin is giving Dark.Pch advice? Ha ha ha ha ha!!! This means you have gotten better then. I cant wait to play you. I might get owned
Bah, I wish :p

Really, I feel the best way, and this is a basic survival thing, but the best way to defeat your enemies is to 'become' your enemies. Like, I'm not saying to suddenly second peach and pick another character, but if you at least play your troubled character in practice mode, you'll soon adopt the feelings and tactics of (at least decent) a good character. Like, let's say for Ganon.

I get my *** kicked by Ganons here and there. Now, it's nice that I have experiances against Ganon and to watch out for, but when I play Ganon in practice mode, I soon develope a better feeling for Ganon. If a person continues doing something like this, they'll understand that character better, such as where to watch out for and such. It wouldn't hurt much looking at other character threads just to see how they handle peaches and learn to counter attack against them.

So yeah, that's how I look at most of my matches. I know I can't be good or even decent with all of them, but at least I'll be a step closer to getting better.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
Does anyone know witch way to DI to avoid getting hit by Doc's grab to F-air?
I think it's his d-throw not sure.. but it seems impossible to DI away from it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Does anyone know witch way to DI to avoid getting hit by Doc's grab to F-air?
I think it's his d-throw not sure.. but it seems impossible to DI away from it.
DI away at the start of it. thats what I do. If you know whe will set it up, DI away at the start. Doc. can fully hit you with it unleash you have hi damage. and even so, with wrong DI you can get hit. I DI Up and away.

LieutenantSerg

Smash Lord
So as he's grabbing me I should already be trying to DI up and away.
Oh yeah and any techniques on fighting Doc or counter stages and what not would be appreciated since I find it confusing when I fight them lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So as he's grabbing me I should already be trying to DI up and away.
Oh yeah and any techniques on fighting Doc or counter stages and what not would be appreciated since I find it confusing when I fight them lol.
Break out the grab if you can, and if not just get ready for the DI also you might be able to N-air him before he hits you since his F-air is slow.

If the Doc is spamming, best to fight him on a small stage. Also told him if your in range. Free hit if you can mindgame it.Be careful with his Jabs. they can stun you and makes Doc easy to combo you.Have a turnip in your hand while going to him and try to mess with his head with one. Be aware of the cape, they will cape you. But any stage would be ok. his pills dont travel that far. but if they like to run and pill you small stages FTW

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks for the help Dark.Pch your advise is too good! =]
I think its gonna be easier fighting doc knowing that.

Heh heh heh, what can I say, Im Dark.Pch XD!!!

Also when getting comboed try not to DI into him and get a N-air in, cause your helping him hit you more. Get some space, DI away. then do back into the fight. Once he comboes you in the air DI away. and if you think you can get a N-air in go for it. but its best to DI away when he start to combo you. And dont rush into Doc. You will eat alot of pills if you try to be all out. Its good to have good defense when going u to him. Remember Peach is light and an easy character to combo. and that weakness can be abuse easy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My biggest problem is shiek....I get completely ***** by them apparently -_- can anyone help me?

(oh, by the way, I don't know if it was said, but Peach's Usmash owns Link/y.link's Dair)

I had to fight 2 shieks in a row at a tourny on friday. I manage to win but I played them with a lil strategy. For me I had to have a good turnip game. Confuse them with turnips, if you get one dont throw it right away. also when you hit them regrab it in the air and hit them again. Also Grab shiel more that dash attack. You can do well if you have a good and fast grab game. I used both turnip and grab game to take out the 2 shieks I fought. Look out for her grabs mostly. Thats how shiek starts the **** and racks up damage. try not to get grab alot. If you can camo sheik at the moment do it, just to rack up asome damage, then when she gets near, fight her off.

Dtilt pwns shiek since she is not that hard to combo you can up throw her to a B-air Work on your grab combos and that can help own shiek.

Aslo when you knock shiek out of the stage, grab the edge. then when they return to the stage climb up (not roll) then Dsmash, it will send them right back out. those shieks once I took them out of the stage thats all I did. Easy edge guard and it pwnds them. Most of my Kills were like tthat. Just be patient and try not to get grab alot. and if so, DI away. And bait shiek too attack, cause once she is left open, its not hard to take advantage of that

Samochan

Smash Master
Dtilt, dash attack, dash attack, uair, uair. ^_^ That's how Armada comboed Amsah's sheik. :3 Even better if you can cc a fair into dtilt/dsmash. More to come later, I think. Stay tuned for Armada vs Amsah matches on the net. :p

Samochan

Smash Master
that wont work with good DI
Lol, tell that to nihonjin(amsah) who doesn't die at 170% from peach's nair, is generaly uncomboable and all in all, has quite a perfect DI. Dtilt is something that's tough to DI right and if you get hit, peach owns. >_> There is even vid of that.

Good DI is something not nearly everyone do and even amongst the pro players, you see them DI badly occasionally, even when not neccesarily caught by suprise. And suprise is a big factor in whether a guy escapes with good DI or messes up. When it comes to the combo mentioned earlier, the hardest part is to get the dtilt in on a good sheik, but the combo itself is simple and works even with good DI (unless the vid proves otherwise, I did see it with my own eyes though and can say that it works iirc). Amsah was playing badly though, that might be one factor, but still... wait for the vid. And comboes can be changed according to someone's DI, but dtilt to something owns sheik hardcore.

Oh and by saying something doesn't work cause of good DI must be taken account... not many things work then, not even Fox's infinites. >_>

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Lol, tell that to nihonjin(amsah) who doesn't die at 170% from peach's nair, is generaly uncomboable and all in all, has quite a perfect DI. Dtilt is something that's tough to DI right and if you get hit, peach owns. >_> There is even vid of that.

Good DI is something not nearly everyone do and even amongst the pro players, you see them DI badly occasionally, even when not neccesarily caught by suprise. And suprise is a big factor in whether a guy escapes with good DI or messes up. When it comes to the combo mentioned earlier, the hardest part is to get the dtilt in on a good sheik, but the combo itself is simple and works even with good DI (unless the vid proves otherwise, I did see it with my own eyes though and can say that it works iirc). Amsah was playing badly though, that might be one factor, but still... wait for the vid. And comboes can be changed according to someone's DI, but dtilt to something owns sheik hardcore.

Oh and by saying something doesn't work cause of good DI must be taken account... not many things work then, not even Fox's infinites. >_>
Samochan, two dash attacks on shiek will not work with good DI. That is all. we can't assume that players are going to DI incorrectly. More likely, a good player will DI correctly. If you had simply said dtilt to any aerial, I probably would agree with you, but you posted something that is easily escapable and is only possible with bad DI.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thanks for the info, and Dark Pch.....how do I improve my turnip game? *Sweatdrop* that's my biggest problem, I tend to forget the turnips, even though thye are SUPER useful. I know I'm asking a lot -_-

Its fine, Im out giving advice then asking anyway.

Well for me its recatcing then one the hit your enemy. cause it will bounce off them. So you can grab it again and thrw it again quickly or (whatever you wanna do next with it). Also Z dropping is good. For if you have someone that chases you alot. you can run with a turnip and Z-drop it. Aslo when you throw one follow it up with something else after like throw it then FC to N-air and if they block it slap once then grab then.Also after you throw the turnip and they shield, or not you can pillar them. But when ever you get the chance rectach your turnips once they bounce off your enemy. Pretty much be creative with your turnips

Top Bottom