• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
After looking at DK's fur and Link's hair, i'm actually really curious to see how Peach's hair looks like in this new installment.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This dress color should be one of the colors peach could wear in smash 4.!

So that's what she looks like with a Fire Flower? That's cool I guess. But it does remind me of her NES look from Super Mario Bros 1. Well minus the redder hair. Seems like a good palette swap idea, since it would be one of the few that she herself wore and isn't based on another character.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
I agree a Red and White dress(Fire Peach) would look cool, but would it replace either her red or white dress in the color schemes?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think the red & white dress is specifically a reference to her NES sprite.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I think the red & white dress is specifically a reference to her NES sprite.

^ I agree.

Kapus,I actually wouldn't mind a palette swap of Peach that was based on her SMB1 sprite, complete with red hair. That'd be cool.
I think all they would have to do is add red to her white dress that she had in brawl.I doubt she will have the same lookl tho as she had in brawl.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder... if toad makes the jump to PC what should her B be? Toadsworth or something else entirely

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder... if toad makes the jump to PC what should her B be? Toadsworth or something else entirely

I never really got that. There's a crapton of Toads in Mario, you could just say the one Peach uses for her counter is different than the playable one. But I wouldn't mind it if she used her umbrella as a counter instead. But if the counter move did change its animation, it probably would be because Toad became playable.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I may have mentioned this already, but Peach's dress from Super Mario Sunshine should be an alternate outfit, similar to how Wario has his WarioWare and Classic outfits.

MechanicalWood

Smash Rookie
For the upcoming Smash Bros for Wii U game I hope they make her second jump higher and a better final smash attack I mean anyone can wake up quickly and eat the peaches..

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I agree her final smash need to be improve or she needs a new one. I think she should get a new one, cause I don't like the current one that much. Her air dodge need not be crappy this time. I also wonder will she be a little more athletic/or move faster, based on few movies of Super Mario 3d World.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I honestly quite like the general theme of Peach's Final Smash. The elegant portraits, dancing, and music are all hilarious. It just needs to keep opponents completely asleep for a set amount of time that gives Peach enough time to kill 1-2 people and/or pick up a full heal.

Also, give the poor girl her MLB throwing arm and second jump back. Having something resembling Melee Peach's killing ability would be nice too, but we can't expect miracles, I suppose.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i assume the reason they took her stupid high second jump away is because she has among the best horizontal recoveries in the game, she doesn't need an ungodly MK-ish broken recovery sheesh. just give her a bit more kill power on her kill moves and i personally would like to keep her peach bomber, maybe boost its knockback and able to bounce off shields to make it a more reliable move?

Waterwraith

Smash Cadet
Peach is my absolute favorite in Melee and still a common pick of mine in Brawl. I seriously can't wait for her to get revealed for the game.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I may have mentioned this already, but Peach's dress from Super Mario Sunshine should be an alternate outfit, similar to how Wario has his WarioWare and Classic outfits.

I just noticed she look's a lot shorter in Super Mario Sunshine.

It would be awsome if they would give her the sunshine dress in smash 4.

Her newer dess is looking a bit more poofyer.

Wonder how long it will be before shes revealed ?.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
I don't know, I think they might of shorten her height in Super Mario 3d World, well compared to how tall she generally appears. Like in the her official art work also in game like Super Mario Galaxy series. I wouldn't mind a sunshine dress as long as it isn't default.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
i assume the reason they took her stupid high second jump away is because she has among the best horizontal recoveries in the game, she doesn't need an ungodly MK-ish broken recovery sheesh. just give her a bit more kill power on her kill moves and i personally would like to keep her peach bomber, maybe boost its knockback and able to bounce off shields to make it a more reliable move?
Yes but Having an ungodly recovery itself doesn't make a metaknight. Peach was at a sweet spot in melee. She had a lot of strength but was still quite beatable. From what I understood, she was suppose to be a more pick and play character that was easy to learn. Having a good recovery is detrimental to that notion.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah but i fail to see how her melee double jump really makes any kind of difference in recovery unless you are well below the stage, in which case whatever she should have situations that she cannot come back from, all characters should have a recovery limitation imo. the whole premise to win is knocking your opponent offstage, and when u have ledgesnapping from 10 feet away and recoveries that can come back from anywhere it really takes half the challenge away. you can't edgeguard someone like that. i think giving her moveset a slight overhaul to make it a little better is a much better solution than giving her a melee double jump.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I don't know, I think they might of shorten her height in Super Mario 3d World, well compared to how tall she generally appears. Like in the her official art work also in game like Super Mario Galaxy series. I wouldn't mind a sunshine dress as long as it isn't default.

She does look a tad bit shorter in Super Mario 3D Land.Wonder how tall she will be in smash 4?

She i think was at her tallest in Melee.

Tad bit Shorter In Brawl.

Wonder if she will look like this next?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Something tells me she will look like she did in Brawl, but brighter to more Super Mario series colour. At least if Mario is anything to go by...

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
They should use Peach appearance from Super Mario Sunshine. She always did look better with a pony tail.

Gormanbros

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-3869-4592
I think that Peach's appearance is going to be closer to that of the main series Mario games, without the extra details and designs in her Brawl dress. So, basically, I think that her appearance will be like Bowser's, based completely off of the games she's from.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
She does look a tad bit shorter in Super Mario 3D Land.Wonder how tall she will be in smash 4?

She i think was at her tallest in Melee.

I think her height in third pic is how tall she normally is(in game), but I want mind if she's around her brawl height/or slightly taller. I think Peach supposed to have an inch or two on Luigi in most appearances/games. Can't tell if she's taller than him in 3d world.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
What would you guys think if Peach took a tip from Super Princess Peach had had Perry constantly with her as a weapon.

And had the Rage Vibe as a Final Smash.

Awaji66

Smash Apprentice
Peach having a weapon like a parasol/Perry at all times: They might have to change her standard neutral A attacks, like her slaps. It most likely would be slower. Perhaps she pull it out an use it in an attack, like Mario uses Fludd.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think her height in third pic is how tall she normally is(in game), but I want mind if she's around her brawl height/or slightly taller. I think Peach supposed to have an inch or two on Luigi in most appearances/games. Can't tell if she's taller than him in 3d world.
Peach's footwear does affect her height though.

Deckete

Smash Cadet

I think his appearance in Smash 4 will be like that third photo. For what I've been seeing, the characters that already exist in Super Smash Bros.. Wii U are almost replicas of their respective games. Look at the difference between the Mario Smash Brawl for 4: Brawl

Smash 4:

Of course it has some small improvements over the current Mario games. I believe that if have a Peach, will thus also equal to her current games, but with some improvements.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i don't understand how u can tell height of peach when theres nothing to compare her too...its just a white background and different art styles..

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
i don't understand how u can tell height of peach when theres nothing to compare her too...its just a white background and different art styles..

If you look at all 3 pics that i posted you can in fact tell theres a height different's in each of the games shes been in.

And this might help i lined them up next to each other.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I personally would love to see a mix of her Melee and Brawl dresses but it's pretty much gonna look like the current look instead

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
What would you guys think if Peach took a tip from Super Princess Peach had had Perry constantly with her as a weapon.

And had the Rage Vibe as a Final Smash.

I was just coming here to talk about her using more from Super Princess Peach. I like the thought of her keeping her umbrella out at all times and using it as a club. I also like the thought of her specials changing around a bit to match Super Princess Peach.

Maybe her Final Smash could randomly select any one of the emotions, or perhaps select them based off of something?

Gloom makes her start crying and moving/attacking faster for awhile.
Rage makes her burst into flame for awhile.
Joy makes her start singing and spinning, making her float in the air like a tornado wrecking ball.
Calm makes her heal her wounds and put people to sleep.

More info on her powers from that game.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Princess_Peach#Peach.27s_.22Vibes.22

Top Bottom