• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Hmm the bracket went up, there was only 37 attendees (but half of them were the WA and Oregon PRs fully, LOL). I was told at the tournament that it was over 50....maybe a dozen or so people didn't enter Singles :(

Oh well.

5th of 37 @ G.O.!! v2.5 08/15/09

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=6119

25th of 89 B.I.O 3: The Last of its Kind

I got 2nd in my pool. I had PokemonmasterIRL (2-0), Crispytacoz (2-0), Boba Tapioca (2-1 I hate delphino SDs so much >.<), Tanj (1-2 round 3 that metaknight was spammin up a storm coz I was hella hardcore camping that foo loool. It was sorta close but I was losing when the time was at 2 minutes so it was a really uphill battle when I cp'd siege round 3, oh well I tried). Then I 2-1'd T1mmy. First round was mk on FD and I lost but I won round 2 on battlefield pretty convincingly and then had a close round 3 vs his kirby on BF. Smacked him w/ a fully charged golf club when I was at around 70 last stock. so basically he beat the entire pool and then lost to me and didn't make it out coz he was 9-5. I was 9-4 and tanj was 9-3 and only top 2 make it out. It was soooo gay. XD

Next day in bracket I had havok (again, lmao) 2-0'd again. 3 stocked round 1 on battlefield. almost had it on siege (not being edgeguarded as well + gay kills off the sides are too funny). Apparently someone had sent norcal's number 2, Erow, to losers to face me. Lost to him 2-0. His snake is really good and smart. Ima just step it up. I def gotta just bother DSF for 1 dolla mms for some more mk and snake practice and **** the next big tourney.

All in all I did ok, my bracket was rougher that most but f`ck it, it's bracket after pools so it's not supposed to be easy anyway.

I could've changed my fate by beating Tanj in the first place or 2-0'ing both Boba and T1mmy so I could've been 9-2 so it's cool.

After this tourney I decided that I could learn the mk matchup better but that he's still a bullsh`t character and if I get cp'd to delphino, FD, or Frigate then these guys are gonna get my Fox since my Snake just isn't that good yet. Mindgame them into nado spam w/ my peach camping then get them to try it against Fox and get *****. That's the plan yo. XD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Just train Ness. Ness beats MK on stages that MK beats Peach badly on (RC and Delfino) Heh =D Now i just ban battlefield and if MK chooses to go to one of those stage I pick ness, it works so well..

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I guess I could consider that idea lol.

but I've been training fox though b/c he's really fun for me to play though and he's good on delphino.

Yeah maybe I'll train Ness too since all I wanna learn is like one match-up with him.

Any other ideas?

and I def am still tryin to put bonewalking in my game coz I have to camp sooooooo hard vs mk and certain marths.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Thanks! I placed 13th with the other Peach player, Light, who is really fierce with Peach in both Melee and Brawl. Hopefully in the near future I will have some videos up for critique and what not. I love Peach so much !! <3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
He uses white Peach. I use pink Peach, and sometimes green Peach when I want to be MaryJ aka Pot Peach lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's the guy then.

I was told about him. People wanted me to play him for a while now. Bit we was like some person hardly seen or heard of.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Well, his Peach is the best in both Melee and Brawl in Arizona. He ****ed my Peach up in Brawl (and Melee :-p), but I have gotten a little bit better since then. Didn't get the opportunity to play him in Brawl at the tournament, only Melee unfortunately.

Maybe someday we'll get a chance to play. I love your Peach guide and I've seen many of your videos. =]

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So many Peaches popping up around the four corners - makes me sad I couldn't make Grand Challange. Nice work SK.

Any of you going to No Koast? :D

r3d d09

Smash Master
Nah, and my peach needs improvement.
here is how my singles went.

Peach-D3. I got infinite.
I CP green greens because he switched characters, can't remember, but in my favor. I pause and quit.
saying green greens is banned. etc. then he says no, it's okay. i accept and switches to D3 again and goes to green greens.
I could have called a judge on him, but i didn't care.
so now in losers bracket.
I play against a player that is in the best teams from el paso. he picks wario.
and lost, but i could have just Nair'd him and he would have died.

then i go to rainbow cruise, he picks snake, and i gimped myself one stock, but i got him down to one stock with 150% >.>
Note, i've started playing for what, two months ago. 2nd peach for 3 weeks. never practice. etc.

I just need to practice a lot and critique myself :D, but i had fun. people were amazed that i was the newest smasher there, but i still had skill <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, his Peach is the best in both Melee and Brawl in Arizona. He ****ed my Peach up in Brawl (and Melee :-p), but I have gotten a little bit better since then. Didn't get the opportunity to play him in Brawl at the tournament, only Melee unfortunately.

Maybe someday we'll get a chance to play. I love your Peach guide and I've seen many of your videos. =]

Maybe in 2010 when I start traveling around the USA.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246371&page=49

15th out of 49 :D

The results are wrong , they forgot to add 9th place, so I went from 23rd to 15th.

There is no 23 or 15. It goes 9, 13,17,25, etc. You got 17th.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Active Gamers Coast 2 Coast

17th outta 100 + i think like 106 but the final numbers aren't up. ima update this post with the allisbrawl link n confirmed results, bracket, etc.

i'm too tired to tell one of my longwinded summaries so ima do that later and for now ima just say got 2nd seed, got 0-2'd by mikehaze, i beat two arizona guys in winners then lost to sk92 and bardull's marth.

noticed that the top players i lost to play sooo much faster. like not meaning by more aggressively but they read, react, and make decisions really fast, i could really see the skill gap when I ended up losing so it was a good experience. not a bad way to go out either if the only ppl i lost to in tourney all weekend got 2nd, 5th, and 13th i guess lol.

oh, and me and stauffy (rly good socal lucario) got 17th so we were the highest placing mid tiers. xD

I don't count FOW's ness who placed better coz he went MK in like 2 sets coz snake grab release and d3 is too gay. lool.

http://tourneyplay.net/tournaments/Brawl1v1AG.gif

Top Bottom