• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Niko_K

Smash Master
LOL nice way to remind everyone of your oh so amazing matches vs M2K

Though....

You're nothing compared to me, king beef, or sky and nobody is out to get you. Peach will never be high tier, and you're not sick of the BS. No one has come close to beating M2K with peach either. You really don't know what you're talking about. You've quit too many times for me to count on my hands and feet, and your use off the word AZZ is annoying as hell.

I hope you reply in both red and orange text, just to make it bearable to read. Before you bring up Edrees almost beating an MK, check your spelling. I'm the father of peach, not you.

You play a typical peach and you shouldn't force grateful-ness upon the other peach players.

I don't know why anyone would ask for your advice, especially in peach dittos, you lost to me for fack sakes.

You really don't know much and I prove this statement by your obsessive attitude towards Mikey Lenetia.

Falco vs Peach....ya Falco RAPPPPES peach.

You're a big fool and you're knowledge vs Falco or Wolf is uncanny to my own.

No need to apologize to me in this thread either.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Oh for Christ's sake! Did you really have to say that TWICE?! Insulting someone based on false assumptions once is bad enough. Seriously....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That's right, I do have him on ignore. And I had him like that for a few months now. He does not exist to me and feel so good too. Now maybe you boys will believe me when I say he just wants to start a fight with me and craves for my attention. I'm not the problem, he is.

I am not sure how many times I have to tell him that I am not gay and don't like him. It's just like middle school when the boy always bugs the girl cause he likes her but just don't say it. Hmm hmm hmm!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
121 out of 292 (Genesis) 7/10/09
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241080

I did kinda crappily at Genesis, but I still want it there. :p
4th in my pool when top 3 advance. EFFFFFF.

2 out of 16 (Countdown to Calamity) 7/17/09
http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=535&page=1#Item_11

It was a dinky little tournament, but it's my first time winning money. :D :D :D

2 out of 23 (Midnight Gaming Challenge) 7/18/09
I doubt there'll be a results page, but there might be a dorky video of my excitedly accepting my prize money and t-shirt later on. xD

Here's the "this tournament actually exists" page though: http://www.midnightgamingchampionsh...ll&id=1217427162&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
9th of 53 (Test Your Might! VI) 7/18/09

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241834

P.S. Also, I teamed with Shugo and we took first in doubles. Sonic/Peach team is more **** than people realize. Both characters can tank stocks incredibly well, and they both make up for their own individual killing difficulties by each being able to rack up quick damage for the other to KO more effectively (or off of a grab if the chance is ever present). Not to mention the guy is soooo clutch when he needs to be, haha.

P.S.S. Sonic/Peach team THRIVES on Delfino.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
LOL nice way to remind everyone of your oh so amazing matches vs M2K

Though....

You're nothing compared to me, king beef, or sky and nobody is out to get you. Peach will never be high tier, and you're not sick of the BS. No one has come close to beating M2K with peach either. You really don't know what you're talking about. You've quit too many times for me to count on my hands and feet, and your use off the word AZZ is annoying as hell.

I hope you reply in both red and orange text, just to make it bearable to read. Before you bring up Edrees almost beating an MK, check your spelling. I'm the father of peach, not you.

You play a typical peach and you shouldn't force grateful-ness upon the other peach players.

I don't know why anyone would ask for your advice, especially in peach dittos, you lost to me for fack sakes.

You really don't know much and I prove this statement by your obsessive attitude towards Mikey Lenetia.

Falco vs Peach....ya Falco RAPPPPES peach.

You're a big fool and you're knowledge vs Falco or Wolf is uncanny to my own.

No need to apologize to me in this thread either.
lol wowww niko.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
nice placing KB. sooo, who took u out? beat ne1 good? :O
Nah it was all an easy road until I played Blue Rogue (this insane Wario main who knocked me to 5th and took 4th at the last TYM). All I did was **** my pool and beat two decent players in the bracket to clinch 9th. No names taken in this tourney, but I took some doubles cash so it's all good. xD

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
25 out of 63 (NVGA SuperCon) 7/25/09
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7980876#post7980876

Bleh. Really not my best - especially since I was really pumped for this one. Overall, I played four people - two of them being 10-year-olds, a DK named Golden Glove, and the Ness/Wario Timotee.

Getting knocked out of winners by Golden Glove was pretty decent and deserved. I kept getting clipped by dsmash, and taking him to Green Greens was risky but effective. In the end, what killed me was that I forget what ftilt was as he kept airdodging though my utilts. I fought well - always to last stock and high percents, but I could never find the kill.

After SuperCon, Timotee has knocked me out of tournament for the third straight time in a row. I end up meeting him in my second round of losers. T____T

I have yet to master the bair camp against Wario, and his Ness isn't anything near easy. Next time - as it always is. *shakes fist*

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
25th of 57 in Singles at Race's Tourney VIII: Rina-Chan's Farewell Tourney; July 25th

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6294

I played horribly. I didn't sh dair spotdodges from the tl i lost to. i lost the set but i figured out the matchup now but it still cost me a tourney set, i adapted too late. i got a bye and beat sum1 easy in losers but lost to a diddy, Dao. Idk the match-up. I just gotta find sum1 good to practice it with.

13th of 46 in Brawl Singles at ACTIVE GAMERS: The Return; July 26th

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6632

beat a ddd/rob then lost to havok's marth again. 2 close games on battlefield but still got 2-0'd. nair is such a pain and he knows dash atk beats it but dash atk just isn't safe and i got punished for trying. next time ima try to bait nair w/ my float but double jump + aerial above it. shud keep the nair off my back and give me a better chance.

so...i beat a ROB, then I beat another ROB that beat me in tourney long ago, then I beat Bigfoot's DK. a little Genesis revenge lol. then lost to Soid, some San Diego MK. I lost a close round 1 w/ my peach on FD to nado and up b. so I took him to smashville with my snake and ***** him. he goes battlefield and i go wario, i was doing good but i got ***** one stock and couldn't quite bring it back. I should've just stayed Snake so I guess that's just a lesson for me.

Next time I'll just start off with Snake. While I'd like to do the match-up with Peach I'm tired of MK mains getting all these match-up advantages on everyone so I'm just gonna give them the hardest match-up that they have available in this game. While some MK mains are good they're all somewhat spoiled imo and I don't feel the need to deal with it anymore.

so yea all in all i'm glad I had back to back tourneys to recover from my horrible performance on saturday. from now on I'm getting 6+ hours of sleep before tourneys instead of the usual 2-4 hrs. I do so noticeably better with sleep.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
As you've noticed; I'm relieved myself from updating this thread :p

Someone else can pick it up.

Oh and P.S: I'm not going to be attending anymore tourneys outside of Louisville. It's WAY too much of a money sink for me and most I've went to are very boring, sorry Peaches.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I wouldn't mind, but Dark has expressed interest before. I think he should do it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't mind having this thread and updating it

9th of 24
DM summer series #2 June 6, 2009. (Wallingford, Connecticut)
Results- http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6211

25 out of 49
7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)
Results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242621

13th out of 65
Enemy Controller Presents: No Maps! (Princeton, NJ) 8//8/09
Results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244350

This tournament was so funny. I had to fight 4 metas knights in a row.

Meta#1- This one was spamming the tornado and up-B. I had the match but made a careless mistake. Metas love to try to up-B off the stage when out are out there and forgot about that. So I lost. So the next round same stage (battlefield). And I 2 stocked him there playing more on point. Then he goes to Delfino. I had a ruff start and he gets an early lead. Not use to play meta there. First time actually. So just had to make up some stuff on the spot. Manage to catch up and win. Think I 2 stocked him there, not sure.

Meta#2- It was Inui. Game one was on battlefield. Me and him was going head to head and it was last stock last hit. I was doing fine and he had high damage. He fairs me and I DI it so bad that I went straight instead of up. And I could not recover back to make the stage, out of range. Game 2 (same stage) I got to a bad start and he was ****** me. I switched up a lil and made the comeback and tied it up, last stock, high damage. I messed up my jab game I was going for and he up-B out the shield. I had like 180 I think. I got him next time.

Meta#3 Another spamming nado and up-B The first game was on battlefield and I 2 stocked him there. Then he picks Delfino and I 2 stocked him there.

Now at this point I was stressed and tired as hell from fighting these metas. I went out to get gatorad. I was drained on energy and focus from those fights, and me running on three hours of sleep too.

I come back to the venue and hear I have to fight another meta player. "I was like are you freaking serious? I can't do this **** anymore." @__@ Give me a Snake, a Marth, anything, don't care how gay they play but enough of the metas!!!!!! >___<!! I just walked to my TV and got ready to play.....

Meta#4 I had to fight TheDoom or Doom as all call him. First game (Battlefield) I got off to a bad start. That gatorad as not kicking in well enough. He had an early lead. I manage to catch up and bring it down to last stock high damage. but he got the last hit. Game 2 (take a guess where :p) I try to play as hard as I can in my weak state and I managed to 2 stocked his meta. Then game three he decided to go snake and pick halberd. I was like "you son of a *****!" He was camping me and trying to bait tilts for kills. I knew off the top kills is what he wanted. So I tried to play more grounded. I used my ground game alot, had no choice. And stuck to me out camping him when he did it. The game were close cause space is kinda limit for me with snake. But it is also good for me cause easy to pressure him. But I managed to win.

After that I had to fight a falco. I was like finally, no more meta knights, I crawled from the depths of hell, ahahaha! it was against Belachigo. His falco is freaking good as hell. this dude was on some crazy stuff as falco, The game were close, but I managed to win by a stock. It was on battlefield. Then he goes Marth And picks smashville. The fight is going head to head. I had him then he comes out with a tipper Bair and I die. I was like O_O. Decided to me more careful. Game three (I won against his falco on battfield so that stage was gone) Decided to pick smashville to play on again. (I need my platforms.) I started playing on point and did better than the second game and won the match. That dude is indeed a beast and see why he is ranked in NJ.

Then I was told I had to fight atomsk. The first game was last stock high damage. I was in the air over DDD while he was on the stage. I knew when you are over DDD, the will uptilt. I back air but a timing was off. DDD uptilt and it hit the extended hit box of her azz and it killed me. it barely hit her azz or else that was not suppose to hit. Still looked weird. And did not look like I was suppose to get hit by it. Game 2 was another close one, this was on battle field. I got hit with his Bair and I DI it wrong and flew straight from the other side of the stage and died. He was on the brink of death 2 while I could have lived a lil longer.

I lost to 2 high ranked players and nearly beat them so I am happy how this tourny went. and also survived a gay meta fest. After the tourny Inui and I THINK Atomsk were saying Peach should be high tier. It was so funny. Tourny was fun and something I can never forget. That bracket was too funny. A Peach in a tourny with high tiers and gay game play and out of all those people, They had to give me a bracket with 4 metas in a row. And another funny thing was, I had to fight and lost to both Inui and Atomsk in winners/losers. Weird and funny day that was.

Xyless

Smash Master
25th out of 45 Singles
5th in Doubles

Digital Ops #1, Ann Arbor, MI 08/01/09 (http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243513)

Lost to a Snake player (forgot to camp him) and a Lucario. In doubles, we (Kirby/Peach) lost to two different Snake/G&W teams, one of those being Ally/No :(

However, my personal best performance was in Melee. Got into brackets with my Mewtwo AND survived a round. :D

r3d d09

Smash Master
9 out of 14(TGWP) 8/8/09
13 out of 19(U.B.E.R) 8/1/09

my first tourneys. and picked up peach recently.
Should be getting better results as i practice :D
EDIT: added UBER results.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Oh let me summarize my touranment results I haven't been posting them, i'd like them incorporated please :)

SCSA: Social Smash Alliance 4 (May 30th, 2009)
Irvine, CA
17th of 190 (They won't post results but I'm estimating about that many people entered total, it's just under 200. asked Praxis too)

Genesis, Antioch CA (July 9-12, 2009)
17th of 292 entrants

Race's Tourney VIII: Rina-Chan's Farewell Tourney (July 25th, 2009)
13th of 57

I went to one other tourney, but I used Peach less than half of my matches that day, so I'm not including it as Peach tourney results ^_^

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm out of state right now. I head home saturday, but I'm going to try and attend one before I leave. If so, lets hope i place better than I have. Haven't practiced since last tourney lol
Good luck Dark Pch

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I came this close to winning a big tournament with Peach!!! :o

I got 5th of, I think 50 (I'll confirm the number when the brackets are uploaded) at GO 2.5. It was the big WA/Oregon/Idaho regional.

I beat Weruop's Olimar in winners (who ended up winning the tournament). Lost to Valdens in the closest set of all time in Winners Semis- he had 190% and I had 140% and I DI'd a dair badly :( Any aerial would've killed him.... had I won that, I would've played Chip in winners finals, and had I lost, Weruop in losers finals with a good chance of winning, then Chip would've split in grand because he needed a certain amount of money.

Instead, I lost to Valdens and then Felix in losers and got 5th, which isn't bad...but sooooo close :O And Weruop beat Chip in grand finals. Dangit, those Olimars place when I'm not around :(

r3d d09

Smash Master
Dang. :/ I was going to go to GO 2.5. I was in Portland when it was going on.
I wish i would have gone so bad. ugh >.> but I'm glad i didn't go in a sense because my peach would have been a disgrace to the master peach there xD

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
9th out of 32 (Get Your Game On) 08/15/09

Bracket is currently unavailable, but I lost to the same two people in my West Bloomfield tournament, lain and dingdong. With lain, I was closer to winning the first match on FD against his Dedede than I was last time, but this time Lylat hated me and kept me IN his chaingrabs for longer than it should have been. Maybe next time, but I'm starting to feel the matchup is doable on recovery, too. dingdong, I was happy to keep it close, and give him fits about fair. I jabbed him out of so many shield attempts, it was funny. XD

I also got third in teams alongside Samurai Panda, a Snake main. It made facing M2K and Judge's team hell due to double Meta and their gimps, but it was fun to finally team with him. The venue was VERY uncomfortable, though, due to it being in a small basement with no fans. Blah.

Maybe next tournament I'll get more sleep, too. Ah well, I'm happy with my placement, especially with such a top-heavy amount of skill in this tournament(M2K, lain, Anther, Judge, Omniswell, Samurai Panda, NoJ, etc...). I placed right up there among people that travel to nationals and such! ^.^

Next stop, SNES... Hee hee hee...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
It's cool that you're all doing pretty good/decent/****. ;D

I gotta sit down a bit and internalize some new peach stuffz I'm tryin to toy w/ coz my *** is gonna be at BIO 3 next week. f`ckin hype ;D

Xyless

Smash Master
25th out of 32 GYGO (same as Mikey)

Not much to say. I did super horrible in comparison to how I normally do, and couldn't even beat the lesser Snake at the tourney. Mikey's team put mine in losers. :(

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
He's obviously making up for his lack of skill.

Top Bottom