• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lol edrees! teach me the marth matchup! mikehaze ***** me in mm, havok ***** me in tourney but he actually used MK on u! i never wanna c his marth again! ;D

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
OK Funhouse Monthly:

1st out of 25 ^_^.

Had to play Domo (MK) and Affinity (MK) in winners bracket. It was tough x_x;

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Funny, my tourny was with 25 people as well, and I could have gotten first place.

...................I swear there is some wierd connection towards us.

But nice getting first. guess you did the job for me. I'm gonna have to talk to you about meta. I got sloppy on that fool. Usually with me I do better against meta then snake. Now my game game is up there and fight meta is down.

And like now I do so bad against diddy like wtf. I'm slowlying getting worst at this game. This is unexceptable dammit!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Backyard Brawl IV
Cerritos, CA (Socal)
5/16
$9 Entry
57 Entrants

I got 7th/57. I used Yoshi some though, but mostly Peach. To be honest I could have easily won all the sets i used yoshi for with Peach anyway =P I have a hard time switching from my beloved princess...nonetheless, my first brawl tournment in 5 months! Not much changed, I lost to 2 metaknight mains..haha.
Peach is just a drug. Once you've used her, it's over ;d

Anyway, great results, all of you! Keep it up ;p

hiROI

Smash Lord
*woot woot* Go Peaches :D We be beatin' those peoples :D Next saturday there is a huge tourny with an estimated 100+. I am going to try go past the 35th mark.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow. Peach is ******.

25th out of 47
9th out of 32
17th out of 57
9th out of 25
7th out of 57
1st out of 25
9th out of 32

Keep it up people.

And OMG King Beef. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY.

goodkid

Smash Lord
OK Funhouse Monthly:

1st out of 25 ^_^.

Had to play Domo (MK) and Affinity (MK) in winners bracket. It was tough x_x;
Wow KOS-MOS, those are some of the top MKs in the Midwest. Nice Job! Domo got 7th @ Hobo out of like 150, so that is impressive.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just discovered it's actually out of 53 people LOL.

5th out of 53 aint that bad ;) D.Pch is gunna be angry lawl

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yay at least every1 placed decently/rapely. >;D

oh and for kos-mos, how gay did those MKs play? do you think they know the peach match-up well?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
yay at least every1 placed decently/rapely. >;D

oh and for kos-mos, how gay did those MKs play? do you think they know the peach match-up well?
I've played Domo twice before this tournament so I know he had an idea of what to do. I don't think Affinity had much Peach experience though ^_^;. I got lots of friendlies in with them after the tournament because they were determined to figure out what to do against me ^_^.

They both have excellent Mks though. They kept me on my toes the entire set. :D

Also, good job on everyone's performance! <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I've played Domo twice before this tournament so I know he had an idea of what to do. I don't think Affinity had much Peach experience though ^_^;. I got lots of friendlies in with them after the tournament because they were determined to figure out what to do against me ^_^.

They both have excellent Mks though. They kept me on my toes the entire set. :D

Also, good job on everyone's performance! <3
oh good **** man, then i guess this convo ends here so u can keep winning. <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
DSX's Smash Tournament--Play N' Trade--May 24th

3rd out of 13.

I'll add the result thread when it gets posted up.

Eh.....slowly but shorty I am getting it back I guess.......still not proud or hype about this. Still feel like I am weak as of now. And I have some tuff opponents to get to third so it was not something just giving to me. Still can't just except this when I could have done so much more. Failure is not an option.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can't really take credit for that set. All that was luck. if not for that, I don't think I would have won that set.

I think that was a set i did not deserve to win.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Peach has the bombs for a reason, whether it's luck or not, the bombs are there and they're legit. It's not like you can turn them off or something. Although it's rare, people should still have to keep in mind she can pluck bombs and kill you with them just like with any other move.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I can't really take credit for that set. All that was luck. if not for that, I don't think I would have won that set.

I think that was a set i did not deserve to win.
lol yeah that's true. But that **** was like literally ****ed up there though but not in a bad way. lady luck was just asking for you xD.

Peach has the bombs for a reason, whether it's luck or not, the bombs are there and they're legit. It's not like you can turn them off or something. Although it's rare, people should still have to keep in mind she can pluck bombs and kill you with them just like with any other move.
I know what you mean. Is there % chances of her plucking a bomb? I know luigi's misfire is random luck factor, it actually turned the tide of me winning or losing a match which is like 36% of a misfire happening lol. Most ppl don't take in account for it to happen as to peach's bombs ;x

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know that but still does not feel right. Feels like I won on BS. Take away those bombs, would I really have won that set? Just does not real right, and back to muy post before this, I actually did get third just by having it handed to me.

Maybe this is why I have that feeling that I am still in this current weak state as a player.

P.S Dammit Benji where is my texture hack.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I know that but still does not feel right. Feels like I won on BS. Take away those bombs, would I really have won that set?
I play Peach solely for the fact I can pull a bomb-omb. Don't take that away from me or yourself by calling it a "BS" win! :mad:

Steering towards on topic, what is this lie about "UPDATE! 5/17/09."

T__T

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Updated.

I placed 17th at "another" MW east circuit. =/ I lost to a MK (Travesty) and Snake respectively (Smash64). Oh well. :p.. I BARELY (as in bomb-omb and 2 Stitch faces during our set) managed to beat Judge in pools though so Im straight. Even after all that it came down to whoever got that kill move in first on japes. O.o (my CP) He'll pwn me the next time we play since he'll know the match up effectively next time XD. lol.

To Drk.Pch: Nice placing :) but the minimum number of people that need to attend a tourney to qualify for this list is 14 people.

EDIT: Thanks to Menos for reminding me about several Peach placings ^^. Congrats Everyone.

goodkid

Smash Lord
I know that but still does not feel right. Feels like I won on BS. Take away those bombs, would I really have won that set? Just does not real right, and back to muy post before this, I actually did get third just by having it handed to me.

Maybe this is why I have that feeling that I am still in this current weak state as a player.

P.S Dammit Benji where is my texture hack.
Why are you not embracing your win!? We have the bombs/stitchface for a reason. Peach can be a luck character & we should rejoice if it goes our way :p We'll need that luck @ Genesis :chuckle:

Xyless

Smash Master
I *think* I got 17th/32 at the tournament I went to, but I'm not sure. I lost both matches but had a bye.

If I lose to another Olimar player in tournament play in a row, I'm giving up Brawl.

Top Bottom