• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Players : who do you hate to face the most?

Tlatoani

Smash Rookie
Marth, definitely.

You have to use a different strategy against him, and if you haven't had a lot of experience against them to develop that strategy, then you'll going to get pwned so easy, even if the Marth is a newbie.

Black Hayato PTA

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff/Peach. Those things take wayyy to long. I know how to fight them but It annoys me to do it because its complete float war. IM UP HERE!! No IM ABOVE YOU =D! ! Anytime that happens to me I go for blood >_>.

Quaz

Smash Master
my most hated are falcon and sheik

Falcon just combos me to hell most of the time, and sheik it seems no matter what I throw at her I'll end up getting owned by tilts and grabs

I think falcon ***** peach to hell because of easy combos he can do, same goes for sheik.

for some reason though I don't struggle much against marth, perhaps I havent played many good marths out there.. hmm...

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
You probably have not Quaz cuz where I'm at there crawling over here. Marth in my opinion ***** her because of the grabs, his range of the sword and that his edge guard can still hold her down... sometimes anyway. Sheik too is annoying as hell. Once she grabs you the nightmare never ends. Its always grab to down throw, f-lilt to a f-air to death. Falcon, however, even though I play them alot here in NY I can still hold my own against them. But thats just me.

Top Bottom