• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Pac-Man's Amazing Full Colour Fan Club! - Pac-Man General Thread

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, I dare someone to make a decent moveset (including a and air attacks) with sprite Pac-Man that's not boring in comparison to a 3D Pac-Man one.
I'm tempted to loophole abuse the hell out of this and use either the Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures or Pac-Land versions.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
save your tears and sweat of emotion for more some days, friends, ... we are 3 days of E3!

Hammer Man

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6681-4351
May i join this thread? I haven't play any of Pac-Man's games, but i hope Pac-Man makes it just to make you guys happy.

Plus, He would be an awesome addition to Smash and would absolutely fit alongside Mega Man and Sonic.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm tempted to loophole abuse the hell out of this and use either the Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures or Pac-Land versions.
No lie, I'd have laughed.

May i join this thread? I haven't play any of Pac-Man's games, but i hope Pac-Man makes it just to make you guys happy.

Plus, He would be an awesome addition to Smash and would absolutely fit alongside Mega Man and Sonic.
Of course! Anyone's welcome to this thread!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I have two Pac-Man related stories to share!

A: Look what I found at a Denny's!!!

I tried to get Pac-Man, but I couldn't. But I was so happy to see it! I even saw a kid playing it before me, which warmed my heart a little.

B: My brother and I went to a Hastings and I found some more Pac-Man stuff that I had to take pictures of:

Needless to say, I like Hastings.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314

Of course you're welcome to join! And that's totally awesome of you to look at it that way. Thanks! :D

Azureyoshi

Smash Rookie

I tried to get Pac-Man, but I couldn't. But I was so happy to see it! I even saw a kid playing it before me, which warmed my heart a little.

B: My brother and I went to a Hastings and I found some more Pac-Man stuff that I had to take pictures of:

Nice pics! I'm on the search for one of those Pac-Man plush myself for my collection (11" version though since I think that's the fuzzy one. Looks like it's minky or some other kind of soft fabric like velboa). I haven't seen any from the U.S. listed on eBay yet though (Only UK). Hopefully they'll come around soon. :yoshimelee:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Cool stuff.

Also, E3 is coming soon. In just a few more days, we can see Pac-Man in a epic newcomer trailer.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
They'll probably go for a more comical newcomer trailer (like Wii Fit Trainer) instead of an epic one. It seems more suitable.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
They'll probably go for a more comical newcomer trailer (like Wii Fit Trainer) instead of an epic one. It seems more suitable.
I actually have an idea for a comical trailer for Pac-Man. This trailer is under the assumption that Snake returns.

The trailer starts off in the same location as the beginning of the Mega Man trailer. We see Mario, Sonic, Snake and Mega Man engage in a four-way battle of epic proportions. There is plenty of action and style going on with the Smash 4 theme being played with latin chants.

After some time, fatigue sets in and all the fighters tries to get to the food that is located in a pit far away from the battle scene, racing each other and sabotaging each others' progress. When they all get there, they are shocked to see the food being eaten. the camera pans to Pa-Man munching the food that was stored. At this moment, the Smash 4 theme suddenly stops and a record needle scratch sound is played abruptly.

The 4 other fighters are standing there and the camera pans from each of those fighters, showing their reactions.

Mega Man is all like

Sonic's reaction is

Snake's reaction is

And Mario groans, saying "I can't believe this"

Pac-Man just responds by stopping his munching momentarily.

Silence ensues. Pac-Man then shrugs. The trailer begins.

Last edited:

Hammer Man

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4038-6681-4351

That's a lot of a Pac-Man merchandise. I like it.

Spikeez

Smash Cadet
Just some days until E3! I'm thinking how will be Pac-Man's trailer! (sorry about my poor grammar)

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Nice pics! I'm on the search for one of those Pac-Man plush myself for my collection (11" version though since I think that's the fuzzy one. Looks like it's minky or some other kind of soft fabric like velboa). I haven't seen any from the U.S. listed on eBay yet though (Only UK). Hopefully they'll come around soon. :yoshimelee:
This one was minky, but it wasn't even close to that size.

Do you have any idea where I could find the version that was in there? If so, I might just get it.

In 2 days, this thread will be stickied in the Pac-Man sub forum.

Mark my words.
We can only hope.

Okay, so what theme should they use for Pac-Man's trailer.
I expect them to use this:

And I honestly wouldn't be upset. It's a pretty good piece of music, and it's more than energetic enough for a reveal. I would like to see it remixed, though. I don't like it when stuff is ripped directly from the games without any changes.

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I'm just wondering what I can do for the "2 Days Hype".. Sorry for not do something before, 'cause my Mario Kart 8 just arrived! But I'm still hyped! Just 2 more days for our beloved yellow glutton mascot to join the battle! 8D

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
The worst part about Pac getting in is, the majority of the people are going to complain that Pac was a"Wasted a Character slot"
or is a "Waste of time."

Oh well. Haters gonna hate.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
While I'm very excited for E3, I'm also a little nervous. I hate to be a downer, but it's pretty much do or die for Pac-Man in the next 2 days. Let's hope for the best.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Oh well, I made something quick.. here is! I thought that there isn't anything more fitting for the number "2" in the Pac-Man series than this. S2 =P

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
The worst part about Pac getting in is, the majority of the people are going to complain that Pac was a"Wasted a Character slot"
or is a "Waste of time."

Oh well. Haters gonna hate.
you always can use the image below

nobody has the right to spoil our happiness. =)

While I'm very excited for E3, I'm also a little nervous. I hate to be a downer, but it's pretty much do or die for Pac-Man in the next 2 days. Let's hope for the best.
Is true that the biggest chance for Pacster's reveal will be at E3, since he's a 3rd Party character and all.. but, I believe that, depending when the 3DS version will be released (considering the worst scenario of being released as far possible in the summer),.. we can still have hope for another Nintendo Direct;

Anyway, my hopes are high for this E3! =). but as I said in the Ridley's thread, I'm prepared for anything at the same time.

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
you always can use the image below

nobody has the right to spoil our happiness. =)

Is true that the biggest chance for Pacster's reveal will be at E3, since he's a 3rd Party character and all.. but, I believe that, depending when the 3DS version will be released (considering the worst scenario of being released as far possible in the summer),.. we can still have hope for another Nintendo Direct;

Anyway, my hopes are high for this E3! =). but as I said in the Ridley's thread, I'm prepared for anything at the same time.
Thanks! I was actually gonna attach an image to my post, but I couldn't find one!

WVdUde

Smash Apprentice
My reaction to the Incoming butthurt

And did our amount of supporters just double since I disappeared? Wow, the Pac-Hype is too real
Quick! Someone make a gif of Pac-Man chomping on Hater's Tears instead of dots! Pac-Man: "Waka, waka, waka. Mmmmm... The bittersweet taste of victory, it's so satisfying..."

Spikeez

Smash Cadet
My body is ready for E3, hoping for Pac-Man in the game,i think is possible that will be revealed 3 newcomers like what happened in the last E3.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I expect them to use this:

And I honestly wouldn't be upset. It's a pretty good piece of music, and it's more than energetic enough for a reveal. I would like to see it remixed, though. I don't like it when stuff is ripped directly from the games without any changes.
Geez... I still say this song is just too dang perfect for the trailer. It's the perfect length, the perfect mood, and it even ends perfectly. I can imagine the Smash Bros logo coming in at the end of that song, just like it did in all the other newcomer trailers. It's just... perfect!

I really hope they use this. Not only is it, once again, PERFECT for the trailer, but it's so hype enducing that even Pac-Man haters would be jazzed to see a trailer to this song.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Hey, a friend mine made this, I think is worthy of share! =)

by Felipe (Comentador) on Miiverse

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Is it me or is the "Pac is Back" so bad, that's good and slightly addictive?

*raises flame shield*

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
Er.. even liking G.A. and all... I never managed to like "Pac is Back" song.. (though I agree with @ SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft , I like without the lyrics =P) but "Pac This World" (the jpn intro) is pretty good, imo.

Top Bottom