• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all the people in smash why do we main peach

Cort

Apple Head
Hey guys, quit it with the sensible posts. You're ruining the combo.

edit// I wish this post was before Shakugan's

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
....Because she hits people with a frying pan? or did I do post this in the wrong non emo discussion about who is righto and who is wrongo? oh wait O_O

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
well, to get back on track, I started playing peach because I won with her a lot, switched to sheik when I started winning more with sheik, and then re-learned peach because I like the way she handles better and I feel more comfortable with peach.

also, cort is really really good and plays with the best, so I trust him on matchups.

:edit: epic lawlz @ mikael>cort. that's ridiculous.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Something went stupidly wrong with this thread around Post #13.

I'm almost certain that Vidjo placed higher than Cort at MELEE-FCD, but since then I haven't seen Vidjo attending much in the way of major tournaments.

I do enjoy playing against people who counterpick Marth against me because of the implied matchup. I do NOT enjoy playing against people who choose Marth against me and ACTUALLY KNOW how to play the matchup. These things are important.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
edit// One last thing, Dark.Pch. When you stop losing to other amateurs, you can start talking about matchups. Real, high level, matchups. Your incessant ego and obnoxious optimism is getting on my nerves especially when you're terrible at this game.

That felt good to say.
Hmm.....Funny how you tell me how to not care what others say. Yet I'm getting on your nerves. And yea I'm terrible. So terrible I beat the best ganon in N.Y So bad I went even with XIF and Chu in tournament matches. Yea, I'm a real class act.

And I trully dont care how you feel buddy. for its my opinion. you say Peach cant deal with these characters, fine. I say she can. Fine. So its ended. i'm just fine are your the one getting mad. Sorry Cort but your not hurting me. Nor are you getting me mad. and I dont care How many people you have on your side *looks around thread* I stand by what I say. Who are you to tell me other wise?

And LOL @ my ego. ha ha ha! I state Peach can handle them and its an ego. *sigh* Seriously end this bull****. Your messing up a thread cause you felt the need to attack me. just go on about you. dont care about what a terrible Peach player has to say.;)

Cort

Apple Head
Vidjo did place higher than me at FCD, but he didn't beat anyone I haven't. He also lost to the same people I did.

Placement past 3rd place at nearly every tournament is not a representation of skill.

A representation of skill would be Vidjo losing to Husband and then me beating Husband in a set immediately after, which I did using Marth and Peach. And this happened at VLS.

edit// I'm not mad at all D.Pch. You're just REALLY obnoxious. And your annoying ego reared it's ugly head in the 9ESTICLE thread.

Samochan

Smash Master
Lol at the topic.

Probably the only better peach than Cort I could name would be PC's peach, pc's just retartedly good and smart. But Cort is definitely the best Peach main on US and prolly the whole world at the same time (debatable, but still), especially if we go by his tourney record. I also repeat cort's statement that peach is a good char, but not much compared to fox/marth/sheik.

I still think Peach's wd is pretty useful, just not absolutely neccesary. But very useful still. :p

Oh and Darc, peach users mainly main peach cause she's so unique we don't usually play other chars, lol. Players that play many chars don't usually cp peach either, cause fox/marth/sheik are almost always better choices.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
ok this is out of hand now. look cort ur good but me and dark pch think someone else is better so clam down u got so mad when we said these things thats not very pro like man but whatever just do u n stop talking to us and get ur fan boys out to

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
The problem isn't that you think Vidjo is better than Cort. The problem is you keep saying Vidjo is better than Cort and you have no evidence to back it up. So, do some research, make a case of why you think Vidjo is better than Cort.

Cort

Apple Head
I'm not a Peach main. That's an insult nowadays ;)

I'm a play-to-win main. I just got stuck with being good at Peach and ended up using her for way too many tournaments instead of a tournament winning character.

Wanna know what Vidjo told me was the best advice to Peach players starting off? Don't play Peach.

Look, you guys are taking the [actual] discussion that started in this thread too seriously. Sure, it's possible to win a tournament with Samus and Peach and Falcon. Nowadays? Not very likely at all, but possible? Let's just be honest, jeese.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
edit// I'm not mad at all D.Pch. You're just REALLY obnoxious. And your annoying ego reared it's ugly head in the 9ESTICLE thread.
Yea.......when I was kidding. I'm surprised you took that seriously. Dont you joke alot? so why take me seriously if you already know what the deal is? If you were to see me in person, you think it was an acted. But if you choose to take me seriously then go ahead. Like you told me over and over. good mind set and dont care what others say to you. and thats what I am doing sir.

so Lets end this here like men an, this is not the place or time for this. If you have a problem with a Player, dont take it to the boards. Talk is cheap, take it to the cube. You dislike me so much so you can take all of that out while playing me. If you beat me.......ok, on to other battles. All I care is about having fun and doing things my way. and it makes this game more of an enjoyment. and if you can also with in your tate, even better so If I go to CT (I need to be lucky for this) I'll gladly play you and you can make me look like an azz If/when you beat me. I wont care. I say Peach can handle and beat these guys and thats that. Dont care for my opinion as you say alot to me.

And El Fin

Oh and to this topic, nother reason I main Peach, cause she is kinda of a challenge with really good players. I like a challege. Make it more fun and pushes you to your limits. its sweet kicking azz in a pink dress with a blonde girl. Or in my case, a brunnette. (not sure I spelled it right) But I say she went hispanic in this color. Dominican Peach XD

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
we understand what u mean cort but me after playing peach for so long i dont want to play anyone else. yeah i can play marth but i just dont like to. so we understand were u are coming from this is not the first fighting game i ever played were tiers meant a lot

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Oh and Darc, peach users mainly main peach cause she's so unique we don't usually play other chars, lol. Players that play many chars don't usually cp peach either, cause fox/marth/sheik are almost always better choices.
I know this. It was sort of an inside joke because it seems like everybody is counterpicking Peach against me in tournament.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Not to do an NE gang bang, and not to disrespect you drk.pch, but all this arguing can be solved by two little words.

Money Match?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wanna know what Vidjo told me was the best advice to Peach players starting off? Don't play Peach.

Look, you guys are taking the [actual] discussion that started in this thread too seriously. Sure, it's possible to win a tournament with Samus and Peach and Falcon. Nowadays? Not very likely at all, but possible? Let's just be honest, jeese.
Thats all you had to say and its done. and you are right. Yep. ZOMG I SAID CORT IS RIGHT!?! Ya he is from what I see in smash today. But dont hurt to man up and try. and thats what I am going for. Call me dumb or w/e but its what I wanna do. my lil goal.

And Vidjo said that. Ok, But just cause he said it dont mean I gotta listen to that. i play who I want and how I want. I'm not gonna be pinned to characters just cause high ranked players said so.

Well ok I think thats about it. This was fun. Let this thread return to normal. Hope ya enjoyed the show people. next time I'm charging ;)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ok, about that "me being better than cort if I still played" I'm pretty sure If I still played in tourneyes to this day Cort would be better. Cort would counter pick and know those match ups very well while I would still stay tru to peach and only Peach giving me less options.

and guys, It's not about who's best with what character, Its about who's the best player overall.

....and KrazyJones is still the best peach
^_~

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
All of this.........its not worh it.

Cort I ain taking this MM from you. I get tired. I quit and I dont mean smash. Obviously I cant change anything. eh, i'll play by the book, i'll use Marth ans sheik.

Screw going Peach alone. its impossible.

I wanted to be one of the first to just go all Peach and own. but I get bashed for it and called names. its really not worth it...........

Cort

Apple Head
ok, about that "me being better than cort if I still played" I'm pretty sure If I still played in tourneyes to this day Cort would be better. Cort would counter pick and know those match ups very well while I would still stay tru to peach and only Peach giving me less options.

and guys, It's not about who's best with what character, Its about who's the best player overall.

....and KrazyJones is still the best peach
^_~
I have no one to counterpick Peach with. I'm very comfy in Peach dittos =D

I basically only counterpick Foxes and Marths. I'm not afraid to go Peach against anyone's Sheik except KDJ/M2K/possible Forward's.

Also AMEN @ KJ

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
All of this.........its not worh it.

Cort I ain taking this MM from you. I get tired. I quit and I dont mean smash. Obviously I cant change anything. eh, i'll play by the book, i'll use Marth ans sheik.

Screw going Peach alone. its impossible.

I wanted to be one of the first to just go all Peach and own. but I get bashed for it and called names. its really not worth it...........
Dude, you dont gotta quit.......what the hell happen in this thread? Dont let what others say get to you even what Cort says. You can go all Peach if you want. Your just gonna have a very hard time when you can counterpick and make it less stressful. Dont mean you can't pull it off though.

Skler

Smash Master
You also counterpick Links :)!

On a side note Cort is amazing and knows way more about this game than most people. I know the argument is over but I feel like it needs to be said again (i also wanted this post to be somewhat relevant to something)

KJ ***** me with peach in a tourny once, it was pretty ****ing crazy.

Skler on the peach boards, WHAT!?

Edit: this post should have been after Cort's. Now it makes less sense, and it didn't make much sense before.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, you dont gotta quit.......what the hell happen in this thread? Dont let what others say get to you even what Cort says. You can go all Peach if you want. Your just gonna have a very hard time when you can counterpick and make it less stressful. Dont mean you can't pull it off though.

Dude please dont start fighting on my behalf again please.

everyone is against me on this and side with cort for what I wanna do and I'm a fool for it it seems.. But now this game wont be fun anymore. I gotta use these other characters. Let it go...

Skler

Smash Master
Too much drama. Use who you want and have fun. Fun can be winning or using the character you like, guess what I picked?

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Dude please dont start fighting on my behalf again please.

everyone is against me on this and side with cort for what I wanna do and I'm a fool for it it seems.. But now this game wont be fun anymore. I gotta use these other characters. Let it go...
Alright I'm sorry. it just seems like Now what was said around here hit a weak spot. Dont want you to just let it go like that. I think you said once you were ust going to be ranked as one of the best Peaches. Not even going for the best. all You wanted was that. you dont have to win tournaments or beat pros all the time. As long as you do WELL. Just like Mike G did it.

So you can go as doing it all Peach. winning is not everything. as long as you do well and can pull some wins off here and there your set. Cant win them all ya know?

But yes I am done. Oh and the reason I main Peach is cause I think she is cool. very unique. Like three different smash attacks. and her FC which seperates her from any other character in this game. Like she is in her own class. So thats my reason

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think its kind of stubborn when you say in a tourn you are gonna go all peach when you know you have a chance of winning a match by counterpicking.
Its always good to have a character to bring out preferably Top tier at the right moment imo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright I'm sorry. it just seems like Now what was said around here hit a weak spot. Dont want you to just let it go like that. I think you said once you were ust going to be ranked as one of the best Peaches. Not even going for the best. all You wanted was that. you dont have to win tournaments or beat pros all the time. As long as you do WELL. Just like Mike G did it.

So you can go as doing it all Peach. winning is not everything. as long as you do well and can pull some wins off here and there your set. Cant win them all ya know?

But yes I am done. Oh and the reason I main Peach is cause I think she is cool. very unique. Like three different smash attacks. and her FC which seperates her from any other character in this game. Like she is in her own class. So thats my reason
Yea

I think its kind of stubborn when you say in a tourn you are gonna go all peach when you know you have a chance of winning a match by counterpicking.
Its always good to have a character to bring out preferably Top tier at the right moment imo
I know that but eh.........aint like I'm gonna win a tournament. And I could just counterpick. but I just dont wanna do that. I know it will cut my chances but this is the way I wanna do it............well was at least. Not sure now.

Top Bottom