• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of all the people in smash why do we main peach

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
i have a huge question why do you main peach what makes you pick her over any other person in the game i want to know. Please dont say because she was easy to use cuz that is not cool.:)

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
This is why i main Peach

i main peach because she is very unique and is fun to play with. i love that she can pick turnips and sometimes a beam sword or a bomb that makes playing with her so fun. i love when ppl say omg peach is cheap all i do is laugh and keep playing. Peach is so great i dont know y ppl call her cheap. lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
For me 2 reasons:

- She is my favorite nintendo character

- All fighting games I only play with female characters

Thats pretty much it.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I like peach cause its awesome fun floating across the screen peppering someone in the head with high heels. actually most FC moves are sexy. Turnips are good fun too. so many more reasons...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
she used to pay my phone and cable bills and made pancakes in the morning for me.

seriously. well not the pancake part -.-

I dont really like to main female chars in most fighting game like the rest of you panzies but May in Guily Gear XXAC is sweet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
she used to pay my phone and cable bills and made pancakes in the morning for me.

seriously. well not the pancake part -.-

I dont really like to main female chars in most fighting game like the rest of you panzies but May in Guily Gear XXAC is sweet.
That sounds like a fight Mike G.

coldkilla30

Smash Cadet
i guess i main peach because it's so much fun to see the look on the faces of noobs who just got their ***** kicked by a girl -_-

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Isn't it obvious? Peach is like the "scissors" of Janken, and we all know that everything loses to scissors... especially paper!

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
I was unfortunate enough to be good with her.
You're so emo Cort! Hey are you planning on using mostly Fox, Sheik and Marth at Pound 3? To be honest, Peach really can't beat any of the three mentioned above and I think a player of your skill level should not short change himself. If you have some other tricks with Peach to use in tourneys, definitely **** with her because not a lot of people can play against her well and she ***** people with sub par tech skill.

Back on topic though. I play with Peach because her moveset is unique and difficult to master and apply at high levels of play. I'm also a pretty defensive player in general and I believe she has one of the best defenses in the game with her moveset. She ****s stuff up hard too if opponents make mistakes. She's just a really good character, but not nearly as good as other top four, but she can keep up if user has the correct mindset and is innovative. I'm not sure how common she's used at the highest level of play, but I tend to never see Peach main win major tourneys or play in the top 5 or 10 consistently with exceptions being Vidjo and Cort or Mikael in Japan.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Personally, Peach is one of the characters that I rarely ever see used. Though, I don't seem to know why. She gets outclassed by a lot of the other characters though just because they're more usable and seem easier to master. Then again, Peach pwns if you happen to make a mistake, and someone who is experienced at using Peach is capable of impacting you a lot if they plan and combo together correctly.

Edit: So you all know, I'm just pointing out facts that may support others "why we main Peach" opinions. I rarely ever use Peach.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You're so emo Cort! Hey are you planning on using mostly Fox, Sheik and Marth at Pound 3? To be honest, Peach really can't beat any of the three mentioned above and I think a player of your skill level should not short change himself. If you have some other tricks with Peach to use in tourneys, definitely **** with her because not a lot of people can play against her well and she ***** people with sub par tech skill.
It's not like that. He plays well with her because he liked her abilities, not the character himself.

I main peach because she's not only my favorite character, but her abilities and playstyle is powerful yet balanced. Her floating ability was another reason why I picked her up. I wanted to last longer in battles, so I took full advantage of that.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
It's not like that. He plays well with her because he liked her abilities, not the character himself.

I know. I was just encouraging Cort as well as other Peach users to use other characters in tourneys. It's possible to be the best at SSBM and not just Peach. I think the reason why Cort excels so well with Peach is because he is good at the game not Peach. I view every character as a different weapon like a dagger, crossbow, chainsaw or long sword where each having more advantages than others and works better in some situations. Peach is too fun not to use though!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think Cort's mentioned that he does actually use a selection of other characters, but it just so happened that he was best with Peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea and your the Best Peach in the world. no thx.

I dont care how hard these three characters are. Peach could beat them. I'll prove it too. Once I get more experienced than I am now, I'll beat these characters at high level. Believe me, if I wanted too, I could learn sheik and Marth just as I did Peach and counter pick. But I DONT wanna do that I wanna do it with my main alone. The more I fight them the more I'll learn. So if I gotta be the first then fine by me. I got no problem with that.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Yea and your the Best Peach in the world. no thx.

I dont care how hard these three characters are. Peach could beat them. I'll prove it too. Once I get more experienced than I am now, I'll beat these characters at high level. Believe me, if I wanted too, I could learn sheik and Marth just as I did Peach and counter pick. But I DONT wanna do that I wanna do it with my main alone. The more I fight them the more I'll learn. So if I gotta be the first then fine by me. I got no problem with that.
Dark pch is right why would u say that. any peach player can beat a marth,fox,sheik player. if u cant beat them with ur main which is peach how can u beat them wit anyone else. anyone who tries to counter pick has no faith in there main and shouldn't call that char there main u should just switch now. i also need more exp against fox and marths and i will beat them with my peach.

Cort

Apple Head
I can beat anyone's Marth Sheik or Fox.

Except KDJ's Sheik, M2K's Marth/Fox and PC's Fox.

There's a difference. Also please kindly name a better Peach than me. =)

Also, when you realize this game is about playing to win and not playing to play with whatever character you like, get back to me.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
ok mr Cort i think that vidjo is better than u i mean no disrespect and we do play the chars that we like thats y we main peach and dont switch to go play a higher tier person. u asked and now i told u.[Shakugan]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can beat anyone's Marth Sheik or Fox.

Except KDJ's Sheik, M2K's Marth/Fox and PC's Fox.

There's a difference. Also please kindly name a better Peach than me. =)

Also, when you realize this game is about playing to win and not playing to play with whatever character you like, get back to me.
Sorry Cort, but that list counts so dont even try it. And I think Mikael is better than you. Also, if mike G kept playing till now, he be better than you as well. Shoot, he seem to be rusty but I'll even throw in Vidjo in the mix

Playing to win, dont give me that. I dont gotta play by the book like you buddy. I do things my way. What if I wanna win I gotta pick marth or fox? characters I dont like? that are not fun for me. hell know. the hell is the point of me playing then? its no fun at all. you can do w/e you want but dont expect me to follow cause your pro. I do my own thing. I like Peach so I stick with her no matter what. I'll play with Peach and win with her as well. You think it cant be done, so I'm suppose to give it up and when the time comes pick other characters to win? dont make me laugh. Thats why I play like no other Peach. Dont care if they are better than me. I do my own style and win with it. You can go by your logic, and i'll glady go with mine. this game did not come with a hand book on just gimping to win. sorry but its no fun for me. So knock yourself out Cort.

Cort

Apple Head
Wow, this thread is made of ROFLs

Peach is high tier and retardedly good. She is nothing compared to Fox/Marth/Sheik though.

That is all.

Also, rofl @ Mikael.

I'm still the highest placing Peach in the country. There are no "If this player kept playing", don't give me that BULL SHIT. That is scrub talk, as usual. Also, I'm tired of your paragraphs Dark.Pch. I'm not bothering to read the annoying garbage you spew anymore.

Learn to paragraph.

Like this.

edit// One last thing, Dark.Pch. When you stop losing to other amateurs, you can start talking about matchups. Real, high level, matchups. Your incessant ego and obnoxious optimism is getting on my nerves especially when you're terrible at this game.

That felt good to say.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort wins at life.... again.

Please provide evidence of how you think Vidjo is better than Cort.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i play the sheik not because shes really good but because shes a ninja

ninjas are cool

playing to win is fo suckas

suckas like cort

cort likes resizing pictures as a personal favorite hobby

c'mon.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
cort its ok to be mad but to take it out on someone else show ur still a child so please grow up and vidjo is still better than u
LOL?

Anyway, not to do a NE gangbang or anything, but.....

Boy do I hate peach. I love Cort though because he doesn't counterpick Peach. He mains Peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, this thread is made of ROFLs

Peach is high tier and retardedly good. She is nothing compared to Fox/Marth/Sheik though.

That is all.

Also, rofl @ Mikael.

I'm still the highest placing Peach in the country. There are no "If this player kept playing", don't give me that BULL SHIT. That is scrub talk, as usual. Also, I'm tired of your paragraphs Dark.Pch. I'm not bothering to read the annoying garbage you spew anymore.

Learn to paragraph.

Like this.
Awww......someone is a lil angry over a lil debate? And yea buddy, Mikael.

And if you dont wanna read my so called garbage........why post back? I mean...Your the Cort. You know it all. we are just some scrub Peach players that know nothing and have false hope for winning against these characters with Peach. I'm so sorry. Let me pick up Marth and Sheik. And Use them when the time calls for so I can win just cause you said so. How about no? Like that one?

I respect you and all but dont come telling me how to play by the book or I'm looney for thinking that Peach can handle and beat these guys. Its like saying you wont go head to head with Y.link. so you use someone else. Which is fine. its part of the game so i dont hate counterpicking or have anything against it. But yet I can handle them and win and your a better player than me right? You wanna start something and I'll finish it. stick to your world of this game, and I'll stick with mine.

P.S I gave you your paragraphs, so put a smile on;)

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol at this debate and treating Cort as if he's not knowledgeable in this game.

Edit: Lol @ calling Cort a know it all. How do you think he knows so much? Not because he randomly got good, but because he has a hell of a lot more experience than "scrub" Peaches. The more Cort started traveling and playing with top players, the more he improved. He's not just spewing out falsified information.

On top of that...he can back up his information instead of making a promise that he will in the near future lol.

GOTM

Smash Champion
cort its ok to be mad but to take it out on someone else show ur still a child so please grow up and vidjo is still better than u
look shak...your in my crew and your a cool *** kid, but you really cant go criticizing top players in the country when your kind of new to this game.

i dont know anything about peach this is not why im here, but so far, through current up to date placings...etc, cort has proven himself, and theirs no disagreeing with the facts. you can have an opinion, but talking like you know things about a very very high level of peach play, is ridiculous either way.

i love your enthusiasm and confidence, especially for the crew...but dont get out of hand.

also...cort is amazing. and i never wanna play his marth, haha

and just to add, IMO, cort = best peach

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
wow cort i have respect 4 u dont get me wrong but i didnt like what u said. and u should not talk down to use cuz we are not high lvl players such as yourself. and i still think that vidjo is better than u bro im sry thats just the way it is

Top Bottom