• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OTL TEAM/CREW BATTLES (Let's give this a fair trial run; also read the entire OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScarfFox

Smash Rookie
NNID
SilverScarfFox
3DS FC
0748-3351-5260
So I can say this. No For Glory Shulks have been able to handle my Mac like Jerm. Kind of depressing.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945

Alright you guys it's time for another epic crew battle!! I've been silly busy ever since Sm4sh U came out but I think things have cooled down for now so it's time to get back on top of things! So I believe we got a challenge from TMT a while back. I really want to get a 10 man crew battle started for Wii U for next friday so @ Primer TMT Primer TMT or @ Artryuu Artryuu let me know if that works for you.

I still want to get a top 10 for M2 for Wii U but I'm not sure if we can get an M2 tourney going..... the link for the M2 Tournament is http://challonge.com/m2wiiutournament so those of you that have a Wii U and Sm4sh and want to participate in crew battles join on up so we can see what's going on.

If that doesn't work out then I will just advertise the date for a potential crew battle (hopefully next friday :D) and just go into the crew battle with the first 9 people in M2 that show up.

I still need to add some people that are missing from the Wii U roster on here. If you are one of the people just let me know real quick so I can add you to it!

bekindrewind

Smash Apprentice
Alright you guys it's time for another epic crew battle!! I've been silly busy ever since Sm4sh U came out but I think things have cooled down for now so it's time to get back on top of things! So I believe we got a challenge from TMT a while back. I really want to get a 10 man crew battle started for Wii U for next friday so @ Primer TMT Primer TMT or @ Artryuu Artryuu let me know if that works for you.

I still want to get a top 10 for M2 for Wii U but I'm not sure if we can get an M2 tourney going..... the link for the M2 Tournament is http://challonge.com/m2wiiutournament so those of you that have a Wii U and Sm4sh and want to participate in crew battles join on up so we can see what's going on.

If that doesn't work out then I will just advertise the date for a potential crew battle (hopefully next friday :D) and just go into the crew battle with the first 9 people in M2 that show up.

I still need to add some people that are missing from the Wii U roster on here. If you are one of the people just let me know real quick so I can add you to it!

Theres only 5 of us so really a tourament isnt necessary and/or possible. Ultima told me that he is taking a break from Smash, surprised he never told you.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692

I can't do next friday, nor the other friday. I'll be away from town for two weeks. It will be January though. Probably January 9. ;)

Oli74er

Smash Rookie
NNID
oli74er
3DS FC
3496-9993-6972
Whaz up man!? I would love to start up a little crew (Y). I may ask some people on my stream tonight if they would like to form one.
Wait is this where I sign up?

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Wow, how have I not seen this before....
Is there a crew that needs more members? Id be willing to participate.
Absolutely, @ Jerm Jerm (DistantKingdom) is looking for more people to draft for his Monado Masters (M2) crew on Wii U. Head over to http://www.twitch.tv/distantkingdom when he's streaming and then ask him in chat (With @Distantkingdom) if you can draft. Just take a stock off him and you're a part of the crew.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Absolutely, @ Jerm Jerm (DistantKingdom) is looking for more people to draft for his Monado Masters (M2) crew on Wii U. Head over to http://www.twitch.tv/distantkingdom when he's streaming and then ask him in chat (With @Distantkingdom) if you can draft. Just take a stock off him and you're a part of the crew.
Is it just Wii-U? Id also like to participate with the 3DS, but if not, Ill take the offer.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I can't do next friday, nor the other friday. I'll be away from town for two weeks. It will be January though. Probably January 9. ;)
January 9th is soooo far away D: lol but that's cool. January 9th it is then!

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Yo Jerm, I asked if I could try out for M2 and you said yes. When are you available?
I will be streaming today around 4PM EST so anytime after that is perfect. Just let me know that you want to draft!

TemplarAnimated

Smash Cadet
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Hello all! This is sounding interesting to me, so any team/crew looking for members I'd be glad to join! My NNID is the same as my Skype name if you need it too. (TemplarAnimated)

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
@ Jerm Jerm
Hey Jerm, plans changed and my crew said Jan 8 about 5h eastern time will work for all 10 members to participate. Your crew willing to battle that date?

Last edited:

Supergoomba

Smash Rookie
NNID
GamaBomb
3DS FC
5129-2709-2493
I'm looking for a crew, add me on skype at Pimmy666. I can't show you my moves right now because I'm going to sleep in a few minutes. I main Captain Falcon and Marth.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Last edited:

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
So it says you can only be active in one group at a time. So can I be inactive in one and active in another?

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
Is anyone looking for people to join their clan? i am interested in joining to one :3

PointguardX

Smash enthusiast
NNID
Pointguardx
I would like to join a crew if anyone is in need of a solid member.
NNID is PointguardX
Main Sonic, second Fox and Ness.

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
Someone sent me here when I was asking to find a clan. I'm looking to find some regulars to smash with online. Tournaments are a plus, of course. I'm so ready to find some Smash friends.

Network ID is NES_v1
If you want more info from me for contacting me, PM me.
Still looking for a crew...
Is anyone looking for people to join their clan? i am interested in joining to one :3
I would like to join a crew if anyone is in need of a solid member.
NNID is PointguardX
Main Sonic, second Fox and Ness.
You can check in this thread the crews that are open for new members. (It's not like the leaders will look for you...) We don't know you, so let yourself be known :). PM the leaders (or subleaders) of crews you are interested to join and they'll see if you have the requirements to join.(Most crews don't have big requirements so don't worry about that, usually they only ask you to have skype.) Check this thread's past messages and check the crew you're interested to join :3. There's a bunch of crews here looking for people (like mine [or you could create one yourself])

Rudy922

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0275-8848-7364
I'm looking to start a 3ds crew, with people who obsessively plays as their smash character (played most of their past games, collect their merch, be a hardcore fan of that character, really BE that character). I have Sonic covered (I collect all games, books, figurines, etc..), so he's off the list of characters to use, so if you have a character you love, reserve him in the crew while you can. Message me if you're interested. Really excited to give this a try

Last edited:

Artryuu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Artryuu
3DS FC
5086-2093-6692
And results are in, TMT won versus Monado Masters.
TMT won with 2 stocks left taking out 30 stocks to the Monado Masters.

This was a 10 man crew Battle, 30 stocks each team
Stocks Taken:
Matches:
TMT Stocks Taken: Monado Masters Stocks Taken:
@ Primer TMT Primer TMT :4ganondorf: (3 stocks) VS @ADAPT Chance :4megaman: (2 stocks)
@ Primer TMT Primer TMT :4ganondorf: ( 2 stocks) VS @Best Taco NA :4luigi:(1 stock)
@KunAguero:4tlink:(1 stock) VS @Best Taco NA :4luigi: (1 stock)
@KunAguero:4tlink: (2 stocks) VS @Groudon_sama :4sonic: (2 stocks)
@StormTMT :4ganondorf: (1 stock) VS @Groudon_sama :4sonic: (0 stocks) (ganoncide XD)
@StormTMT :4ganondorf:(2 stocks) VS @PX Pachi :4sonic:(3 stocks)
@Jesus Flores :4yoshi:(1 stock) VS @PX Pachi :4sonic:(0 stocks)
@Jesus Flores :4yoshi:(3 stocks) VS @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus :4iggy:(2 stocks)
@Jesus Flores :4yoshi:(1 stock) VS @Hafels :4sheik:(1 stock)
@Skylit :4link: (2 stocks) VS @Hafels :4sheik:(2 stocks)
@Skylit :4link:(0 stocks) VS @CMRaptor :4ness:(1 stock)
@ STiCKYBULL3TZ STiCKYBULL3TZ :4luigi:(3 stocks)VS @CMRaptor :4ness:(2 stocks)
@ STiCKYBULL3TZ STiCKYBULL3TZ :4luigi:(0 stocks)VS @ IzunaDroppuh IzunaDroppuh :4pit:(1 stock)
@PharaoH56 :4greninja: (1 stock) VS @ IzunaDroppuh IzunaDroppuh :4pit:(3 stocks)
@ Artryuu Artryuu :4shulk: (2 stocks) VS @ IzunaDroppuh IzunaDroppuh :4pit:(1 stock)
@ Artryuu Artryuu :4shulk:(1 stock) VS @TheFalcoMaster123 :4falco:(2 stocks)
@Taokaka :4megaman:(2 stocks) VS @TheFalcoMaster123 :4falco:(0 stocks)
@Taokaka :4megaman:(2 stocks) VS @ Jerm Jerm :4shulk:(3 stocks)
@FiscalFortunato :4diddy:(1 stock) VS @ Jerm Jerm :4shulk:(1 stock)

Total Stocks Taken: TMT= 30 Monado Masters= 28
Good job guys :D, it was fun really hype and intense matches. Seeking forward for a rematch from you guys ^.^.
Highlights:
MVP goes to @ Primer TMT Primer TMT :4ganondorf: taking a whole 5 stocks whoa... same goes to @Jesus Flores:4yoshi: although Hafels sded, you were present for that stock.
Shoutout to @IzunaDroppuh:4pit: for taking 5 stocks as well, helping the Monado Masters get back in track! good job.

This matches were streamed in :http://www.twitch.tv/distantkingdom follow up that channel for exciting and thrilling matches seriously XD. The crew battle can be re-watched in the highlights section, crew battle starts around 2:40:00 in the vid.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
[*]@@Ponco:4villagerf:
[*]@@PurplePhoenix14:4luigi:
[*]@@Ultimastrike:4robinm:
[*]@@bekindrewind:4pacman:
[*]@@BlazerKirby14:4kirby:
[*]@@Best Taco NA:4pikachu:
[*]@@David Galanos:4greninja:
[*]@@Abyssal Lagiacrus:4iggy:
[*]@@Oli74er:4pit:
[*]@@Hafels:4fox:
[*]@@Darkblaze50:4fox:
[*]@@CMRaptor:4ness:

Yoooo guys probably going to host a M2 Tournament for next Saturday to finally determine top 10. Once we get that we can challenge some more crews to get some more crew battles going!

Throw me a PM on twitch (or here) so I can add you to the bracket.

So far we got:
Ponco
Purplephoenix
Jonftl
Dragonman
Abyssal
Ultima

Here is the bracket: http://challonge.com/m2wiiutournament

Aaaand it will be begin on Saturday same time as the other tournaments. Hopefully we can get enough of us together to get a tournament going! I'm going to try and promote it while streaming to get M2 members to sign up. Really looking forward to future crew battles, so much fun :3

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
@ ToadsterOven ToadsterOven Just for a suggestion, you might want to use one of those reserved posts to list all of the videos of crew battles, since so far, most crew battles of videos to them.

IN ADDITION, AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

My crew and @ Primer TMT Primer TMT 's crew will be competing in a battle. In a little bit, I'll post an official announcement along with the ruleset that we'll be using.

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
Ladies and Gentleman, Primer TMT and DrLobster are proud to present.........
The Entire Nation Of Bosnia

vs
TMT (The Money Team)

Tune in to www.twitch.tv/ymia on January 18th at 6:00 PM to view the crew battle.

Official rules are as follows:

GENERAL RULES:

-5 players per team
-3 stock matches.
-No time limit.
-Matches will be a series of 1v1 matches, with both teams choosing their starter at random.
-Custom equipment is banned.
-Custom movesets are banned.
-Items should be set to "All Off" and "None".
-If a match is ended with a suicide move (such as Ganon's command grab), it will count as a win for the initiator of the move.

CREW-SPECIFIC RULES:

-You can only choose one character for the entire crew battle; once you start a match as one character, you are character locked for that specific character and cannot switch.
-The losing team of the first match will be able to send in whoever they want, as well as choose the next stage out of the pre-determined stagelist.
-Each team will have a total stock count at all times, with both teams starting with 15 stocks (5 players x 3 stock matches = 15 stocks total).
-When a person loses a stock, that stock is subtracted from the stock count of their team. For example, if Smasher X wins the first match against Smasher Y and has 1 stock left (i.e. they lost 2 stocks), then Smasher X's team has a stock count of 13 (15 - 2 = 13) and Smasher Y's team has a stock count of 12 (15 - 3 = 12).
-The first team to have their stock count hit 0/lose all of their available players loses.
-If a match is ended with a suicide move, the initiator of the move does not suffer a loss of their final stock.

STAGELIST:

Match 1 will always begin on Final Destination. The subsequent matches are played on maps chosen by the loser of the previous match. Said loser can pick from the following maps:

SSB3DS:

-Arena Ferox
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Prism Tower
-Reset Bomb Forest
-Tomodachi Life
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

SSBWU:

-Battlefield
-Duck Hunt
-Final Destination
-Lylat Cruise
-Smashville
-Town and City

REWARDS:

The winning crew will receive 50 GBP, and players that participated on the winning team will earn 20 IBP.

If the crews are using one person as a host, then both players should wait until the host has SDed three times, preferrably through Jigglypuff suicide.

Last edited:

DrLobster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrLobster
3DS FC
4699-5880-7408
NOTICE: I changed the stagelist a little bit, just so stages that I definitely know are fair and legal are the only ones on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom