• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

spindash

Smash Ace
Words cannot describe this beauty. Thank you so much. ^^

A question if I may, I know of nine of the twelve Sonic BGMs that appear in this game.

1.) Green Hill Zone
2.) Emerald Hill Zone
3.) Angel Island Zone
4.) Scrap Brain Zone
5.) Live & Learn
6.) Open Your Heart
7.) His World
8.) Seven Rings in Hand
9.) Sonic Boom

Now, I'm speculating three others, but is it possible for you to confirm the final three? Thank you. ^^

espio87

Smash Ace
Words cannot describe this beauty. Thank you so much. ^^

A question if I may, I know of nine of the twelve Sonic BGMs that appear in this game.

1.) Green Hill Zone
2.) Emerald Hill Zone
3.) Angel Island Zone
4.) Scrap Brain Zone
5.) Live & Learn
6.) Open Your Heart
7.) His World
8.) Seven Rings in Hand
9.) Sonic Boom

Now, I'm speculating three others, but is it possible for you to confirm the final three? Thank you. ^^
Scrap Brain made it? Woohoo! the third best BGM in Sonic 1

Xedi

Smash Cadet
Xane, please tell me that they remixed the Flying Battery Zone music, that is one of the best BGMs of the Genesis Sonic games
That song is just so awesome, really hope it's in (though I doubt it, not really famous...)

MichaelVash7886

Smash Rookie
I really hope we get an option beside torrents as I'm at college most of the time and as someone else mentioned, can't use them while there. I look forward to downloading the OST.

Very Awesome of you Xane.

jojoko

Smash Rookie
how will you be sharing the music with us? please tell me you WONT use megaupload. use a torrent or at least use something like pownce.

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Perhaps you could try www.MiHD.net That service is really nice and clean.
By the way, thank you SOO much for the 320kbits. I'll give you a Giga Bowser-sized cookie once I download this.

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Xane, please tell me that they remixed the Flying Battery Zone music, that is one of the best BGMs of the Genesis Sonic games
Unfortuneatly not, I listened to it on YT and I really like it.
There are just 3 oldschool Sonic themes:
Green Hill Zone
Scrap Brain Zone
Emerald Hill Zone

...Xane, please just tell us all the Sonic music? LOL
Ok, so we got:
1. Green Hill Zone
2. Scrap Brain Zone
3. Emerald Hill Zone
4. Angel Island Zone
5. Sonic Boom
6. Super Sonic Racing
7. Open Your Heart
8. Live & Learn
9. Sonic Heroes
10. Right There, Ride On
11. His World
12. Seven Rings in Hand

Thanks to MetalKnux for his help finding out the tracknames. ^^

sorry Xane, just answer his question and not mine:)
also, are the english versions of Ashley and Mona's song in the japanese game?
Yep.. they are both in! And Ashley's Theme is not the only vocal track with both JP and EN versions.

War Raichu

Smash Apprentice
oh my god, His World is the instrumental version?! I'm so happy! I never thought it would make it in!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Flying battery zone would be epic, I totally forgot about that song. Going to see if I can find that somewhere...

spindash

Smash Ace
Oh man! Super Sonic Racing and Sonic Heroes!

That's awesome. I wonder if Sonic Heroes isn't the instrumental one or not. I like the vocals in that.

Tis' a shame that What I'm Made Of isn't a song in the game. OH WELL! ^^ This still freaking rocks! Thank you so much!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Wow, so music from Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Rush...go figure! Thanks so much for the info!

I think I speak on behalf of EVERYBODY that we hope this is all converted into mp3 ASAP! It's über-appreciated!

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
How do you play it? I downloaded it as a .rar and I'm bit of a newb when it comes to this sort of thing.

spindash

Smash Ace
Wow, so music from Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Rush...go figure! Thanks so much for the info!

I think I speak on behalf of EVERYBODY that we hope this is all converted into mp3 ASAP! It's über-appreciated!
Sonic Riders? o.o To my knowledge, Super Sonic Racing is actually from Sonic R; but I'm not the kind to nitpick and be a *******. XD

I also appreciate the 12 tracks of Sonic we've got in this game. BIG TIME.

The Red M

Smash Apprentice
why did you go to megaupload?
I cant download from there. It was fine with the links to mp3's but now you ruined it. I hope you change this.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Sonic Riders? o.o To my knowledge, Super Sonic Racing is actually from Sonic R; but I'm not the kind to nitpick and be a *******. XD

I also appreciate the 12 tracks of Sonic we've got in this game. BIG TIME.
They are both s*** racing games, so I can understand how he got it mixed up. lol.

But the music's awesome on Sonic R. Didn't think they'd pull something from that horrible game!

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
why did you go to megaupload?
I cant download from there. It was fine with the links to mp3's but now you ruined it. I hope you change this.
Can't download from there? Why are you unable to download from there, maybe we can get this worked out.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Every single song? Or just some of them?
Probably every song. Wonder if a soundtrack for Brawl will even be officially released considering there would be nearly 300 songs on it..... probably not, which is disappointing.

spindash

Smash Ace
They are both s*** racing games, so I can understand how he got it mixed up. lol.

But the music's awesome on Sonic R. Didn't think they'd pull something from that horrible game!
Nobody thought they'd pull His World from the critically rated Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), but look what happened there?

I didn't play the first Sonic Riders, but judging by how much I enjoyed Zero Gravity, the first one doesn't seem like it'd be too bad in my opinion. Sonic R was really wonky though. They need to remake a new racing game with the Sonic characters on foot. That'd be awesome if they could pull it off like in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I'm happy with this list of 12. T'would have been awesome to have a boss medley of sorts, but hey! Dem's the breaks.

Top Bottom