• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[OST] Finally! Original Brawl OST ripped!

Bottles98

Smash Cadet
This is amazing.

I can't wait to hear the full English version of Ashley's Song

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Will all these be in one .rar folder? :O
Yep, every single of it plus the Victory themes.
And they'll be in 320kbit FoSho!

I appreciate the help of everyone, I'll start ripping all of them tomorrow as long as I have time.
The ones I don't know the name of will be uploaded and specially marked on my main post so you can help me name them.

Luc

Smash Rookie
Did I miss the post where I can listen to all the song, because I would love to be able to hear said soundtrack... (Though, I in my defense, I'm rather stupid when it comes to torrents... as in, I don't know HOW to listen to them... nor do I know what I need to have to listen to them...)

so, a simple guide/direct would be nice, I just want to know if the pokemon diamond gamecorner music has been re-mixed, one of the best BGMs of any of the pokemon games.

*EDIT* Nevermind... I'll just wait till tomorrow and ask again =P

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
OH MY GOD!! The Sonic music is PERFECT. I love Runblebee's Secret Rings in Hand, and I LOVE the instrumental of His World. I'm so glad it's not the vocals one.

This game is PERFECT.
So Seven Rings In Hand ISNT the terrible Crush 40 remix? AND we get His World?!?

THIS IS EPIC!

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
Wow, That version of His World is amazing, far better then I expected. Can't wait to hear the rest now. Though on the other hand I found Seven Rings in Hand to be rather cringe-inducing.

Edit: Agreed with the person above me, I think Live and Learn is the only vocal Sonic song I can actually enjoy.

And looks like you're encoding the songs at 192kbit, so thats good to see.

Zephyros500

Smash Rookie
I sincerely look forward to this... The samples are absolutely amazing!

Also, if Brawl has a remixed is a Godlen Sun track, I will **** bricks.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Star Wolf's theme is very nice.

Looks like he brought not only a good song, but a fully orchestrated song into this game. ^_^

SSGotenksUFO

Smash Rookie
Could somebody tell me the file extension on the music files in the game? I've ripped the Melee music files and listen to them right in winamp without having to do any conversions. If it were possible with Brawl, wouldn't that be better?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
So are all those songs in the first post actually in the game? Including the StarFox Assualt Star Wolf Theme?
It better. This game needs more orchestrated music, and this one's very awesome!

Arteen

Smash Lord
Xane, if you've played Golden Sun, could you please check to see if there's a GS song in Brawl?
Wait a second.... That Star Wolf theme is a different arrangement than the one I downloaded in this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140749

So which version is in Brawl then? I'm so confused.
Both. since there's more than enough precedent already for multiple versions of a song in Brawl. This version sounds great.

Tryptomine

Smash Journeyman
If you're taking suggestions on uploading more under the examples, I would be extremely interested in hearing a high quality version of the heavy metal Gourmet Race track.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
The slower StarWolf theme is from StarFox Assult
My point was that he's not posting all Brawl songs. I'm trying to download all the Brawl songs I can find, and if he's posting different arrangements of songs that are in Brawl, that's not what I want. It's confusing too, he should only post the songs from Brawl.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
Could you please upload the rest of the songs like the examples? Dont put them to megaupload or anything like that.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Amazing, I didn't think they'd put the newer Star Wolf theme in. Here's hoping for more songs from Adventures and Assault too, since there's seems to be only about 3 more songs for Star Fox.

Is Fountain of Dreams from Melee back, and is one of the new Kirby songs the Final Boss song from Kirby 64?

Rakath

Smash Ace
I wanna know what the other 4-5 Fire Emblem songs are (depending on if Melee Mix is under Melee or Fire Emblem)... as well as hear the Marth and Ike fanfare(s).

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
When you do the final conversion to mp3, could it be at least 256kbps if possible, maybe even 320? I'd be fine having the collection size being a bit larger if it meant the audio quality was better. Oh, & is this your torrent http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4009466/Smash_Bros._Brawl_Music_ripped_from_the_game_disc_(314_tracks) ?

Oh & here's the joined "Falcon Punch" audio clip. Joined the 2 clips in QuickTime Pro. It's 256kbps 72Kb so, it should fit fine with cell phones.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bjdnrttyb9x
...Even if its not...its A FREAKING GOLD MINE!!

<3 In_cube.dll ^w^

Thino

Smash Master
how do i add in_cube to winamp? i just put the dll in the plugin directory and it works ? cuz its not listed in the plugins when i open winamp preferences

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Amazing, I didn't think they'd put the newer Star Wolf theme in. Here's hoping for more songs from Adventures and Assault too, since there's seems to be only about 3 more songs for Star Fox.

Is Fountain of Dreams from Melee back, and is one of the new Kirby songs the Final Boss song from Kirby 64?
They're not, he put in the Star Wolf theme from a different game, not Brawl. The Brawl version is faster. Unless they're both in, which just seems weird to me. There is a Kirby Boss Medley that is in Brawl, but seeing as how I haven't played Kirby 64, I don't know if that's it or not. Send me a link to a video with that song or something and I can tell you if that's it.

EDIT: Okay, I could be wrong. Maybe both version are in.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Is this a world record for largest soundtrack?

I'm fairly certain that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas held the record before, at (I think) 156.

Top Bottom