• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yaaay dues is comin to WA.

He is the only person to ask where to go to the bathroom at Ka's while having to take a ****, and not ask further questions when answered with "Go outside and take two lefts".

(Two lefts out of Ka's bunkhouse is outside in the grass. I went out there the next day and there was poop.)

So in short, dues took a dues outside without toilet paper. LOL

Wikipedia

Smash Lord

He is the only person to ask where to go to the bathroom at Ka's while having to take a ****, and not ask further questions when answered with "Go outside and take two lefts".

(Two lefts out of Ka's bunkhouse is outside in the grass. I went out there the next day and there was poop.)

Ah, you swore, looks like Ammon's my low tier partner! YEA YEAH!

Jem.

Smash Master
How about no on the Poke'mon Tournament, and make that a Mario Strikers Charged tournament, Halo 2 MLG tournament, or Warcraft 3 tournament, because I would win all three of those.

cmin

Smash Ace
How about no on the Poke'mon Tournament, and make that a Mario Strikers Charged tournament, Halo 2 MLG tournament, or Warcraft 3 tournament, because I would win all three of those.
wc3.. frozen throne??? dota??

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hey Jem if you have Xbox Live you should challenge a kid named Garret Falke he is down right amazing at that game used to be sponsored by Best Buy and Alienware quit for college he would probably put up a fight against you or if you want to come to Gresham you can play against him here maybe play some smash....haha

Rage.

Smash Ace

thats pretty ****ed up.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Timmy will be at my house around 7, who else wants to come and smash? I also have a VCR set up for recording, should be fun.

Deus

Smash Journeyman

Lol, I definetly don't remember taking a crap there but I could see James or Jesse doing it and then putting it on me

All I remember is going out to pee in the middle of the night and getting smacked in the face with a nice big spider web

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
For those of you who are going to Digi's smashfest, here's the info again:

DEPTH 1.0
Multi-game event, probably one room with a few TVs will be set aside for smash at least.

August 18-20.

2584 NW Pettygrove St.
Portland, OR

Starting at 5 PM Saturday, ending Monday whenever. Most stuff will happen after noon on Sunday and then on monday, so don't worry about being there the whole three days.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I was up in Oregon last week...In the Merlin area...
All i heard from everyone was that there was never anything goin on...
I was kinda bummed that i didnt get to play any Oregon smashers.

FalconMike

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure if this is the place but.....I'm a smash player in Oregon....although I'm not very good...on the other hand I've played Pokemon on Wi-fi a lot and my current record is like 91-23

Balloon

Smash Lord
FalconMike, where are you from exactly in Oregon?

Also, mr*****es, merlin is literally like a 5 minute drive from my town. You should have made more of an effort...

Riot6777

Smash Ace
For those of you who are going to Digi's smashfest, here's the info again:

DEPTH 1.0
Multi-game event, probably one room with a few TVs will be set aside for smash at least.

August 18-20.

2584 NW Pettygrove St.
Portland, OR

Starting at 5 PM Saturday, ending Monday whenever. Most stuff will happen after noon on Sunday and then on monday, so don't worry about being there the whole three days.
Will someone give me Alex's number and I want to know what time the tournament is going to start.

5PM? 6PM?

When because I am going to come play but then leave as soon as I can.

Binx

Smash Master
Nice doing doubles with you Timmy, two ICs 4tW

@ Tommy - Dude your johns were as bad as mine.

EDIT: just to remind everyone my tournament is going to be on the 25th.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh yeah, double Icies is too good. Ha ha ha.
Hm, a Portland tourney on the 25th and then a Salem tourney a week later. I like it.
Kami, get an okay from the game cafe for a tournament and get it going. I'll have t0mmy update the first page with everyone's events now that I'm back home.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Timmy can you bring your lappy to DoDu for the brackets? My laptop just broke, the screen won't even turn on. It would be a huge help.

brdy_

Smash Lord
I was up in Oregon last week...In the Merlin area...
All i heard from everyone was that there was never anything goin on...
I was kinda bummed that i didnt get to play any Oregon smashers.
Yeah, Merlin is right outside of Grants Pass. If you'd have posted in this thread while you were nearby, me, Balloon and our friend would have played with you for sure. Next time?

EDIT:

Also, FalconMike, please leave your MSN/AIM/whatever information so we can have a Pokebattle.

Oh and Foos, we need to RM I never was able to tell you I used the wrong Infernape against you. I'll do better, I promise. :X

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Brandon, PM me your Wii number, ja?

Wikidukia - Yeah, I can bring my laptop but I hate doing so. Especially now that it's been crashing.

cmin

Smash Ace
timmy! you should come to portland more often. it was fun staying up til like 3 a.m in the morning xD. you and BC were sneaky ninja's, parents were oblivious to you guys being there for 3 days lol. btw i didnt find your blue jacket thing i was looking all over.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Timmy I believe I left my wallet at your house. I guess I'll pick it up next week, or sooner.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Brandon, PM me your Wii number, ja?

Wikidukia - Yeah, I can bring my laptop but I hat doing so. Especially now that it's been crashing.
Thanks, I hate to do it but I my lappy's screen won't even light up one pixel while my computer is running fine and dandy. I was going to load up the bracket making program on to it but now it won't do much good.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Maybe you want to be the one to draw out a 30 person, double elimination, bracket on a sticky pad with a ball point pen. Is that what you had in mind?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
okay lets get this right not a ball point pen, because pens suck. I would use a number two pencil, but I think the hosts should have to write it haha not an attendee

Top Bottom