• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

Hello.
Just out of curiosity, who all is going to SCC?
And is anyone going to come up o next GC to give us OOS practice for it? :D
Attendance at Duke's tourney is still pending.
That is all.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
The problem with SCC is the required online payment. I'm still working that out as well as transportation down there. But even with all that, I'm most interested in attending.

I'd love to go to GC, too, but, again, getting there makes things difficult. At least there's no required online registration for that.

Rage.

Smash Ace
The problem with SCC is the required online payment. I'm still working that out as well as transportation down there. But even with all that, I'm most interested in attending.

I'd love to go to GC, too, but, again, getting there makes things difficult. At least there's no required online registration for that.
Timmy you and Tommy can get places

T0MMY

Smash Master
Timmy you and Tommy can get places
What are these places you speak of?
What are placed there?
Who is staying at these places?
Why won't you feed me good food :^(

Transportation & costs is what it all comes down to in the dark ages of Smash Bros. Until Brawl gives us the divine blessing of online matches. In which case we will still travel way too far to play with each other X^)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, someone needs to post before this goes off the front page. Don't make me resort to insulting your intelligence to get you to post. :o

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm might be in Portland this weekend.... more specifically Oregon City.

Anything exciting goin' down?

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Wow, Xsyven, I have only posted like three times in the Utah thread about DoDu. It is the biggest thing happening in Oregon this weekend. Washington will even be there. It will be in Salem, just an hour away from where you will be. Just look around for the thread for more information.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
hey I know a lot of people that live in the OC of Oregon including me, so if you want to smash prior or after DoDu lemme know. I'll pm you my cell number and stuffs.

Binx

Smash Master
You guys should update the first page player information, I play ICs and Minh plays for Corvalis.

Minh - Have you decided to go to Dodu for sure yet?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm might be in Portland this weekend.... more specifically Oregon City.

Anything exciting goin' down?
Turns out I've decided not to visit Portland this weekend. Expect me to be down there sometime before Christmas, though.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Do you I get to get on the PR list? I have beaten Jank, Ronin, Tommy (lol), Digital Watches and I put up a good fight with OC George but he is number 1.

EDIT: Sorry about the doubles post.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Do you I get to get on the PR list? I have beaten Jank, Ronin, Tommy (lol), Digital Watches and I put up a good fight with OC George but he is number 1.
We don't really have a PR list. Those are just the results from the round robin tournament at SF:E.

What does who you've beaten matter? I've beaten people who are better than I am too.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
We don't really have a PR list. Those are just the results from the round robin tournament at SF:E.

What does who you've beaten matter? I've beaten people who are better than I am too.
Oh, I didn't realize that was the results of the round robin.

I guess you're right, it doesn't really matter who I've beaten unless it is a PR sanctioned event. I just think that if Oregon had a PR list it would greatly improve desire to get better. I know just by seeing that list I wanted to go upstairs and turn on my gamecube just so I could try to get better so that I could beat people that are just that much better than me.

Like, cmin placed 5th in singles at DoDu, and I will easily admit that he is better than me but the competitive side of me knows that his level is just in reach. That side of me wants to just play the game constantly just to try to beat him at the next event. Doesn't anyone else have that feeling? Doesn't anyone else want to have a PR list?

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I couldn't really care less if we had a PR or not. I don't care all that much who's better than who.

Top Bottom