• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Empire Games Tournament 2

Riot6777

Smash Ace
~Empire Games Location~
7979 SE Foster RD & 80th
Off The 205-Exit Foster Go West
Toward 80th-Next To Fred Meyer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date The Tournament Starts
Saturday, May, 26th At 1 Or 2 PM

~RULES~
$5 For Singles
$10 For Teams

4 Stock
8 Minuets

All Neutral Stages.
-Final Destation
-Yoshi Story
-Fountain Of Dreams
-Pokemon Statium
-Dream Land
-Battle Field

Counter Picks Are On.

Stage Ban Will Be On.

No Items.

~Tournament Info~

To get the information call Me (David/Riot) at (503)-788-9444 My cell (503)-754-5352 or you can call Mike the owner of Empire Games at (503)-788-3115

I also would like to know if anyone could bring T.V's/Cube's/Wii's copies of smash.

Make sure to bring your own controller.

I hope everyone can come to this tournament, I hope to see many new faces and many old. Tommy as a side note if your reading this will you put this on your Oregon tournament list.

Enjoy guys.

:psycho: ~Riot~ :psycho:

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I usually don't post in Portland area threads because it's guaranteed I'm going to be there.

David, we should maybe team, and always go Pokestadium.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I usually don't post in Portland area threads because it's guaranteed I'm going to be there.

David, we should maybe team, and always go Pokestadium.
Sounds like a plan James

Anyone wanna try and take James and I on at pokemon level?

lol I am hoping and looking at a much larger turn out than before.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I read threads occassionally, and post rarely.
Eugene has limited travel lately. That means more Eugene tournies and hope for Corvallis/Salem tournies.
Aftermath said something about being in Eugene around this time, so maybe we'll get a ride up there with him. If not, it'll be a slim chance we'll be there.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
I read threads occassionally, and post rarely.
Eugene has limited travel lately. That means more Eugene tournies and hope for Corvallis/Salem tournies.
Aftermath said something about being in Eugene around this time, so maybe we'll get a ride up there with him. If not, it'll be a slim chance we'll be there.
I see. Well hopefully you'll be there

Kenjii

Smash Cadet
I would really love to go to this tournament, since it's a 15 minute drive from my house, but I'll be going to a beach house that weekend. :-(

T0MMY

Smash Master
I would really love to go to this tournament, since it's a 15 minute drive from my house, but I'll be going to a beach house that weekend. :-(
Beach houses are no excuse for missing a tournement.
Unless Shin makes you do it...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Apparently "Shin made me do it," is the only viable john for Oregon. >_> lol?

Riot6777

Smash Ace
That sucks I wish you could have come to this tournament ^.^ but oh well that's life right? lol it's like I might now make it to the OSU tournament because there is a very large rave I have been wanting to go to for over a month now.......

So my showing status is about 65% right now.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Nice I am glad to hear you will show up ^.^

Sorry to everyone that didn't see me at the OSU smash tournament but during that time I was raving :) enjoying my night with the ladies and just over all loving the music!

Come people to the tournament the more people the larger the prize $$$ :laugh:

mangler

Smash Cadet
Nice I am glad to hear you will show up ^.^

Sorry to everyone that didn't see me at the OSU smash tournament but during that time I was raving :) enjoying my night with the ladies and just over all loving the music!

Come people to the tournament the more people the larger the prize $$$ :laugh:
loser u suck lol j/k how was it ......oh well just tell me later the teacher are on my *** speak 2 u later

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Geez Riot you should have been, there. This was my first time competing in something like this, and surprised everyone, to coming in 7th place(out of what, 30?). OC George beat me in the losers bracket(it was close though)

Binx

Smash Master
Fox, you placed well, but I have played you and George and you are no where near as good as he is (neither am I) so I really doubt it was close, but as far as 7th place goes you have to look at your brackets, you got some really easy matches until the ones you lost.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
We are just going to have to see at this next turn out.

I would have loved to go I know I would have been right up there with Chris, Jesse and James lol like every tournament I go to with Jesse and James lol

I love Samus I love the way I make her move I love the way she makes me feel :laugh: *thinks* Anyway I hope alot of people come to this **** it I plan on a much larger turn out than before and last time it was large now I need more muhahahahha..........

If anything where to come up where I could not host the tournament my smash partner Keith (Mangler) will be taking over in my place but the chance of that is low.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Fox, you placed well, but I have played you and George and you are no where near as good as he is (neither am I) so I really doubt it was close, but as far as 7th place goes you have to look at your brackets, you got some really easy matches until the ones you lost.
True binx, but you didn't witness the second match, we both had high damage(one life left), but he got the final kill on me. I was sheik, he was Fox. I may have got some easy opponents, but if I came that close(to tie-ing up the score), I bet I could beat most of the people, who placed below me.

You got to admit, I did place well for m first major tourney, with the best players in Oregon at hand.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
David, I assumed I was running your tournament, so you not showing up isn't a problem. :)
Yeah if I never showed up both you and Keith can take my place and run the tournament you have my rules you know what I want to see.

I am hoping the turn out is even greater come on people I need more Oregon players to come down I know I wont see Washington or Cali lol I would only see them if it was like $20 to get in and the pot size looked nice then I could act like I was fishing and lure them down here.

But I understand Silent wolf gos to raves lol so he will understand if I don't go to my own tournament and have others run it lol with my luck I will run into wolf becuase the next rave I am going to is Bubble Bobble in Seattle. :laugh:

Master of Chu

Smash Cadet
I might be able to show up. Getting there is no problem as it's not too far from my house. It's just that there is a couple things I need to get done tomorrow and I'm not sure how long I'll be tied up for. So I'll have to see if I can get done in time to get there.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Lol, so no yoshibros showed up... But it was REALLY fun overall. David, awesome place to have tourneys... you werent there to run it but that place is rad. That guy was soooo nice also. We plan to hold tournaments there in the future after talking to him. Perhaps we should talk to you some first also.

On another note. Fun times guys really fun. Glad to see minh and binx. Master of Chu keepin it real on the pika. Also glad to know kami and kaze still are playing some. It seems like Oregon is actually developing in terms of size of its community. Now all we need to do is get better. I think this summer we could actually make a stab at having a decent oregon community in terms of size and skill for once. With promising players like Minh and Chris on the rise, and people that are hungry to learn more like Kami... or is it Kazi. I always forget who the samus is... Oh well both of you want to improve your skills! I think...

Glad to see everyone there, hope people keep coming. Also I hope the starcraft dude (I didnt get your name) comes to more stuff. He said his friend checks this, so starcraft dudes friend, if you read this, and your friend used to play MAD starcraft... Tell him the kid with dreadlocks wants him to register for smashboards!

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
It was a great tourny. Me and Kaze are really trying to get better, and we would go to more tourneys, but we are busy a lot, and getting our parents to drive is not always easy, thus why we never make SF:E's. We play all the time with people in Lake Oswego, where we live, but we're the best ones.. so you can imagine how bad everyone is haha. With no good people, we don't get better, so it feels great to go to tourney's like that.

Also, I, Brandon, am the Samus player, with a bit of link. Kaze, Eric, is the marth/fox player.

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah we are all going to improve lots this summer, get a larger community, it can only grow exponentially from there, the bigger it gets the more people know, the more new blood we have and the more we have to gain in terms of skill and fun.

Looking forward to being on the top tier someday with anyone else that is willing to work hard for it.

Foxisthemaster

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'll improve. Maybe over the summer I can get my brother to bring one of his friends, who is an excellent Falco player to come.

Sheesh binx, you really got better in one week (since OSU). At OSU practically equal, then yesterday you 3 stocked me (what's the deal)

Awesome tournament

Top Bottom