• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
o_O

I don't check for this subject for like less than 1 day and everyone's at each other's throats....tsk tsk

xD Ha ha kidding.

You people and your "tiers."

McRustyJr

Smash Lord
im against tier bashing. tiers are the word of god. and low tier tournaments for low tier users is hypocricy because it supports the fact that tiers exist when they say they dont care bout tiers even tho the premise means they believe the higher tiered characters really are better. but that doesnt really have anything to do with anything.

i dont c why ur gonna wait like 3 or w/e months to hold it tho, just choose any given weekend and throw it on there. theres no point in waiting so long, it wont increase the number of people that show up or anything, and to top that off only a set amount of people would show up anyways, so it doesnt really make sense to wait.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
im against tier bashing. tiers are the word of god. and low tier tournaments for low tier users is hypocricy because it supports the fact that tiers exist when they say they dont care bout tiers even tho the premise means they believe the higher tiered characters really are better. but that doesnt really have anything to do with anything.

i dont c why ur gonna wait like 3 or w/e months to hold it tho, just choose any given weekend and throw it on there. theres no point in waiting so long, it wont increase the number of people that show up or anything, and to top that off only a set amount of people would show up anyways, so it doesnt really make sense to wait.

Who said that i didnt care about the tier listing? I just wanted to have so freaking fun and make some friends. I know that high tier characters are better. im no hypocrit in the tier listing whatsoever. i just decided to have this low tier tournament because i thought people would enjoy it. If you have to make it so diffucult for me, i might aswell not even have tournaments anymore.

im waiting a few months because i just had a tourny last sunday it raises the likely chance of my parents letting me hold it. i dont care how many people show up. i already knew that it wouldnt increase the amount of people and it does make sense to wait becuase my parents said i could only have a tourny every few months. im not that flexible to just suddenly make a tourny a week after i just had a tourny. if you dont like the way i run my tournys then w/e. I run things my own way, if you dont like it, i wont care. I DONT CARE IF THERES NO POINT IN WAITING! I RUN THINGS MY WAY!! GOD!!

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
Steve Irwin died? No way. (Croco Hunter right?). How'd he die again. *checks thread* He died... from a stingray. That's wierd, I always thought he'd die from something like a hippo or a crocodile. Sad, but not necessarily suprising.

PS. Everybody calm down. Like my wierd sub sometimes says, "Simmer down people, simmer down."

jake the boy

Smash Ace
I know, I cant believe Steve Irwin in such a lame way :(

Well, if you do it in a couple months, I'll be able to go, I'll just stay at college that weekend and show up :p

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Smash Rookie
Here's hoping that Steve-O and those other idiots on the Jack@ss/Wild Boys/Viva La Bam crew die next. Or at least get taken off the air.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Here's hoping that Steve-O and those other idiots on the Jack@ss/Wild Boys/Viva La Bam crew die next. Or at least get taken off the air.
Wtf? That's messed up. Yeah, Steve Irwin messed around with lots of dangerous animals, but it doesn't mean he deserved to die. And I'll admit----the Jack@ss crew do stupid things WITHOUT good reason, but it doesn't mean they should die either :mad: You just lost some respect points.

XtrEEmMaShEEn3k2

Smash Rookie
I liked Irwin a lot, and have nothing but respect for the man. Now the J@ckass crew, i have no respect for them period. I just do not see the appeal of a bunch of white boys making idiots of themselves. I see enough of that in real life, and it's not any funnier or cooler on TV than it is in real life.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Ok Ok people we need to calm down. I know jack@ss is random (like McRustyjr.) but we need to focus on smash and smashfests.

And God Rest Mr. Irwin

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i dont think anything is going on tonight. i just came home from vegas so im pretty tired and im pretty calmed down now. oh yeah. why were you talking about Steve Irwin?

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Dude you are under the the table man, you have to get out of there or tell them that they are controlling your life. Please sir this is wrong to your respect look at M/F pro he has at least some freedoms please tell them man. Don't let them control your life please!!!

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Dude you are under the the table man, you have to get out of there or tell them that they are controlling your life. Please sir this is wrong to your respect look at M/F pro he has at least some freedoms please tell them man. Don't let them control your life please!!!
LOL

It's only smash xD It's not like they're not letting him watch tv + play games or have fun in general =] Ha ha. Funny stuff.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Do what I do, and just crash at a friend's place, JOVAN knows what I'm talking about, haha.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Do what I do, and just crash at a friend's place, JOVAN knows what I'm talking about, haha.

Seriuosly man, A when are you guys at Jeffs house so we can train and stuff.

oh and Jake The Boy he has a gooood luigi so I would watch out man.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Seriuosly man, A when are you guys at Jeffs house so we can train and stuff.

oh and Jake The Boy he has a gooood luigi so I would watch out man.
Well, I don't plan to go back to Cal Poly, til the 20th to catch up with NorCal friends/help people move in, and then school starts on the 21st, but we're gonna party the entire weekend... so after that, when ever =]

Top Bottom