• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation: L.U.C.A.S. [Debating]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
How do I post my challenge against the characters? I don't want to sound really aggressive making a post to battle someone or else they might trash me like they kind of did to Xyro...

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
Didn't we agree on making a template post first, then you can say whatever else you want? As far as the post goes, I'm not really that strong in the area, so I can't make it. Maybe someone is willing to make a better draft then I did.

Anyways, we have lots of time; it's not like we have a set deadline to meet or something like that.

lil cj

Smash Lord
What kind of ideas did yall hav in mind?
We have the objective figured out
but....wat happens if we lose a match...lol
Im not doubting our ability to win...but characters like Meta Knight, Snake, and G&W are going to be a problem.

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
How do I post my challenge against the characters? I don't want to sound really aggressive making a post to battle someone or else they might trash me like they kind of did to Xyro...
Just say that you want to test with matchups. If you just tell them that you wanna test a matchup, no1 can blame you, can they? What is wrong with practicing a matchup?

That is what you are going to try now, right? Cause you can't make Lucas tier placement higher just by winning with him.

OMG my English grammer R terrible!

lil cj

Smash Lord
My interweb is back up, So can I participate? I don't really care what I get on here, I just do not want DDD, please.
Sure u can participate:)
Hows about u take on Toon Link and/or ROB if its ok
U main them right?
*looks at sig*
Which means u have experience against them:)

lil cj

Smash Lord
Messed with the OPERATION thing, but I couldn't get it on here. Here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25671088@N02/?saved=1
I did, however, get it on flickr. LOOPHOLE!:bee:
Got it:)
Great job

Edit: I know this is off topic but has anyone seen these new Ninja Link Lucas vids??(Ive added these to the vid compendium)
His Lucas is one of the best Ive ever seen...he is so fast...this is the way Lucas is meant to be played...watch and learn:)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W65QZiAI2Fs
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTNvTIq504
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPmyXDR-BY

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
lil cj, I'm not sure if I'm ready yet with Lucas to be an ambassador for us to the other characters... I versed my friend Dartz today and I got lost every match against him.... T_T His Marth three stocked me and his other characters beat me...

Either I'm really bad from not playing lately (has been playing for 1 hour on weekends til recently) or he has been playing a lot lately (During the summer he played 5 hours every day so he is super pro with a lot of his characters... All he needs are some tourneys in our area and he is set...) but if this is what versing a pro is like, I'm not sure if I'm going to be competent if I verse someone of that level...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
HAHAHAHA, this is seriously such a ****ing terrible *** idea. If it makes you happy, then go for it, but all you're going to accomplish is making the lucas boards look like a bunch of scrubs... but that's ok, because you are a bunch of scrubs... except Levitas and maybe one other person on these boards... maybe...

edit: lmao at Levitas posting right before me... how did he know???

lil cj

Smash Lord
lil cj, I'm not sure if I'm ready yet with Lucas to be an ambassador for us to the other characters... I versed my friend Dartz today and I got lost every match against him.... T_T His Marth three stocked me and his other characters beat me...

Either I'm really bad from not playing lately (has been playing for 1 hour on weekends til recently) or he has been playing a lot lately (During the summer he played 5 hours every day so he is super pro with a lot of his characters... All he needs are some tourneys in our area and he is set...) but if this is what versing a pro is like, I'm not sure if I'm going to be competent if I verse someone of that level...
Dont worry we hav plenty of time to prepare for this
Its all good
Everyone loses sumtimes...and everyone's skills are diminished on wifi:)

HAHAHAHA, this is seriously such a ****ing terrible *** idea. If it makes you happy, then go for it, but all you're going to accomplish is making the lucas boards look like a bunch of scrubs... but that's ok, because you are a bunch of scrubs... except Levitas and maybe one other person on these boards... maybe...

edit: lmao at Levitas posting right before me... how did he know???

Lol....your funny:)
Arent u the Bowyer who went against Ninja Link's Lucas with your Ganon?
Ive heard of u...your a pro...Im a big fan
With all respect...
This a great idea....Lucas really doesnt deserve to be low-tier he should be at the bottom of mid-tier replacing Sheik or Ike
This is the best idea I could think of in hopes of developing Lucas' metagame:)
All because we play a low-tier character doesnt mak us scrubs...lol
When Lucas beats characters like Meta Knight and Snake its a huge accomlishment

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Lol....your funny:)
Arent u the Bowyer who went against Ninja Link's Lucas with your Ganon?
Ive heard of u...your a pro...Im a big fan
With all respect...
This a great idea....Lucas really doesnt deserve to be low-tier he should be at the bottom of mid-tier replacing Sheik or Ike
This is the best idea I could think of in hopes of developing Lucas' metagame:)
All because we play a low-tier character doesnt mak us scrubs...lol
When Lucas beats characters like Meta Knight and Snake its a huge accomlishment
lol, I'm surprised you don't know who I am. I'm pretty well known for having the best jiggs out there (it's been recently contested cause I stopped playing for like 4 months, but whatever) and I'm definitely known for being an *******, lol.

it wasn't a joke, this is a terrible idea, and no, playing low tier character doesn't make you a scrub (I pretty much stick to C. Falcon now and play a bit of jiggs) but saying the things you guys say, does make you guys scrubs.

beating MK's and snakes isn't that big of an accomplishment unless the MK or snake is a really good player. I easily beat scrub MK's and snakes with C. Falcon and Jiggs so w/e.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
bowyer is definately right about this none. All this is gonna prove is that the lucas boards is a bunch of scrubs, and im mainly saying this because you are letting ANYBODY come on saying they want to fight in a certain character board even without knowing how well they play. Yes xyro did this but that is because he has a great samus...you cant just let anybody go onto other character boards and say that lucas will get respect. if that person sucks with lucas then people arent going to have respect for him. all that will prove is what people have been saying all along about lucas

lil cj

Smash Lord
um... you've got the wrong guy. Bowyer hasn't ever played ninjalink, online or otherwise.

yeah...

lol....my bad:)

lol, I'm surprised you don't know who I am. I'm pretty well known for having the best jiggs out there (it's been recently contested cause I stopped playing for like 4 months, but whatever) and I'm definitely known for being an *******, lol.

it wasn't a joke, this is a terrible idea, and no, playing low tier character doesn't make you a scrub (I pretty much stick to C. Falcon now and play a bit of jiggs) but saying the things you guys say, does make you guys scrubs.

beating MK's and snakes isn't that big of an accomplishment unless the MK or snake is a really good player. I easily beat scrub MK's and snakes with C. Falcon and Jiggs so w/e.

Yeah your right:)
Jus tryna help out Lucas' situation
...Ive seen some of your C. Falcon and Jigglypuff vids
U r good...u mak them look top tier....lol:)
and if im not mistaking u also play alot of other characters
like Sonic, Wario, Falco, and Meta Knight
Hav u ever thought of trying out Lucas?

bowyer is definately right about this none. All this is gonna prove is that the lucas boards is a bunch of scrubs, and im mainly saying this because you are letting ANYBODY come on saying they want to fight in a certain character board even without knowing how well they play. Yes xyro did this but that is because he has a great samus...you cant just let anybody go onto other character boards and say that lucas will get respect. if that person sucks with lucas then people arent going to have respect for him. all that will prove is what people have been saying all along about lucas

Your right...
......maybe we should abort the mission:(
before Lucas gets flamed even more...

TheREALShadowChaos

Smash Journeyman
Bowyer is right.

Besides, you are NOT going to make Lucas higher on the tier list just by practicing or owning in matchups. You must discover something new that Lucas can do, some kind of AT.
By owning with Lucas you will probably only prove your own skill, though that is actually better IMO.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
this is not for showing that Lucas is a good character or whatever, it's to get some info about all the matchups, and maybe the others players want some more info about Lucas

Levitas

the moon
this is not for showing that Lucas is a good character or whatever, it's to get some info about all the matchups, and maybe the others players want some more info about Lucas
This.

Just change the purpose statement of the thread, and be more discreet while having people play their matchups.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah your right:)
Jus tryna help out Lucas' situation
...Ive seen some of your C. Falcon and Jigglypuff vids
U r good...u mak them look top tier....lol:)
and if im not mistaking u also play alot of other characters
like Sonic, Wario, Falco, and Meta Knight
Hav u ever thought of trying out Lucas?
haha, I play a lot of characters just to **** around, but the only ones I play on serious level are ROB, DK, Wario (I quit playing him because he gets grab gayed by everyone, lol), Jiggs, and C. Falcon. I refuse to play as MK other than just to **** around with the tornado because he's gay, but doubles all MK games are fun as hell... and ****ing ********, lol.

I hate playing as Lucas, I think he's absolutely terrible, lol, but ness is pretty fun to play as. Lucas is one of my least favorite characters to play as.

lil cj

Smash Lord
give me anyone
Would u like Pikachu and or/ Bowser?

haha, I play a lot of characters just to **** around, but the only ones I play on serious level are ROB, DK, Wario (I quit playing him because he gets grab gayed by everyone, lol), Jiggs, and C. Falcon. I refuse to play as MK other than just to **** around with the tornado because he's gay, but doubles all MK games are fun as hell... and ****ing ********, lol.

I hate playing as Lucas, I think he's absolutely terrible, lol, but ness is pretty fun to play as. Lucas is one of my least favorite characters to play as.
...lol
Do u win alot of tournies with your ROB and DK?

Everyone says that Lucas is one of the most funnest characters to play (2nd is Ganon)
Its fun to do aerials all over the place(especially nair) and do PK thunder tricks....lol
Check out these vids of Ninja Link's Lucas and you'll see how fun Lucas can be:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W65QZiAI2Fs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjPmyXDR-BY

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was thinking. Can I make a same thing for Luigi boards?

Now ofc I just want the permission from the maker of the thread. We really need this, and I already made the name W.I.G.I, Wegee Is God-Tier in-no-timeso yea I'm waiting for aproval.

Thx for reading, if u approve we can even make fights against boardz and stuff...

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hey, I was thinking. Can I make a same thing for Luigi boards?

Now ofc I just want the permission from the maker of the thread. We really need this, and I already made the name W.I.G.I, Wegee Is God-Tier in-no-timeso yea I'm waiting for aproval.

Thx for reading, if u approve we can even make fights against boardz and stuff...

Sure:)
Its for a good cause
And the name is clever too....lol

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
uh lol thx

The name is plainly dumb oh and it should be like wegee is god-tier in-no-time

Well thx for approving but I might cancel the whole thing, or maybe not, well idk...will see

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Bowyer
still the same ol ******* we know and love lol

@lilcj
since were doing this for matchup info it makes it even funner lol. what characters are still open ? i don't want to take anymore, i just wan to know what hasn't been picked yet.

lil cj

Smash Lord
@Bowyer
still the same ol ******* we know and love lol

@lilcj
since were doing this for matchup info it makes it even funner lol. what characters are still open ? i don't want to take anymore, i just wan to know what hasn't been picked yet.
I have a list on the first page of who has who
The characters that are left are:

C. Falcon, Diddy, G&W, Ganon, Ike, Jiggs, DDD, Kirny, Link, Luigi, Peach, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Samus, Sheik, Snake, Sonic, Wario, Yoshi, Zelda, and ZSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom