• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Operation: L.U.C.A.S. [Debating]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
Since apparently, this is a bad idea (I never said it was or wasn't) and since everyone seems to be fighting over this subject (it being a good or bad idea), then how about we just close the thread and never speak of it again.

Then everyone's happy since they can't debate the subject anymore. If someone makes a new thread, don't respond to it, simply ignore it. Answering to a stupid thread and stupid posts will only make the stupid person say more stupid things and continue on the stupid conversation.

I don't have any qualms with letting this thread die or be closed. I think it's better this way.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
ok fine. that's where i was going to leave it. but don't insult skill level if you don't intend to find out one way or the other. seriously. everywhere i go, i'm not accepted...MOVING ON!!!
lol, I already know your skill level. And you might want to stop *****ing about everyone being mean to you. It's kind of pathetic.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Since apparently, this is a bad idea (I never said it was or wasn't) and since everyone seems to be fighting over this subject (it being a good or bad idea), then how about we just close the thread and never speak of it again.
I could get the thread closed... but then my fun would be over :)

lil cj

Smash Lord
I guess I can still attend this and start the Pit Match up.
Not just yet:)
There is too much debating going on...lol

ok fine. that's where i was going to leave it. but don't insult skill level if you don't intend to find out one way or the other. seriously. everywhere i go, i'm not accepted...MOVING ON!!!

if i can participate let me know. when where, how, why, with whom, the level of sophomoricy, the tendency of the other player...etc. etc. etc....
If we do decide to do this project
Then yeah u can participate
Hows about u take on Captain Falcon and/or ZSS

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, you assign the nub here to fight probably Lucas' easiest matchup. playing against lucas sucks as C. Falcon cause he's so ****ing tiny. lilnushushu they don't seem to have much faith in you, lol.

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
In all respect lil cj, I think your getting a bit overambitious. I mean, your letting just anybody say "I wana play da _____ bordz!!!1!!1!!!1!".

If the project does indeed go on, do you honestly think its a good idea to just let any ol' guy play against the best of the every board (well, all of those who DO play wifi)? I don't mean some disrespect, but I'm pretty sure all that's ganna happen is a mass lucas slaughtering. It wouldn't be so bad if all the people who played were reknown around the boards and that they were complete pros, but I've never even seen videos of some of the people who have volunteered, let alone know if they even have a sliver of a hope to actually stand against all of smashboards and earn him some respect and improve his overall mindgame / build on his match-up. Chances are, like Tyr said (I think it was him), that you'll not accomplish anything, except maybe lower the already very low opinion of what most people think of lucas.

Just give it some thought. Is this really the best way to go about this?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Chances are, like Tyr said (I think it was him), that you'll not accomplish anything, except maybe lower the already very low opinion of what most people think of lucas.

lol, I started all that talk about how this is a terrible idea...

I'm seriously thinking about getting this thread closed to save you guys much embarrassment.

lil cj

Smash Lord
In all respect lil cj, I think your getting a bit overambitious. I mean, your letting just anybody say "I wana play da _____ bordz!!!1!!1!!!1!".

If the project does indeed go on, do you honestly think its a good idea to just let any ol' guy play against the best of the every board (well, all of those who DO play wifi)? I don't mean some disrespect, but I'm pretty sure all that's ganna happen is a mass lucas slaughtering. It wouldn't be so bad if all the people who played were reknown around the boards and that they were complete pros, but I've never even seen videos of some of the people who have volunteered, let alone know if they even have a sliver of a hope to actually stand against all of smashboards and earn him some respect and improve his overall mindgame / build on his match-up. Chances are, like Tyr said (I think it was him), that you'll not accomplish anything, except maybe lower the already very low opinion of what most people think of lucas.

Your right:)
I was just trying to be fair to everyone
As for pros participating....alot of them dont do wifi
Most of the recruits r very good Lucas players...
Ive played Demonic Trilogy and Noraa both have very good Lucas'
Ive seen APC's vids and he has one of the best Lucas' out there
Im also pretty good when lag isnt an issue.
But dont worry I wont make any decisions before we come to an agreement:)
Thats why we should have a vote

lol, I started all that talk about how this is a terrible idea...

I'm seriously thinking about getting this thread closed to save you guys much embarrassment.
Now that I really think about it...u may be right on this one...this idea jus may be a bad one.
The only way to truly give Lucas a good name is to win tournies....
Idk...we'll see....what happens:(

lol, you assign the nub here to fight probably Lucas' easiest matchup. playing against lucas sucks as C. Falcon cause he's so ****ing tiny. lil inuyasha they don't seem to have much faith in you, lol.
Oh yeah...by no means was I doubting the abilities of lil inuyasha by giving him C. Falcon...lol...I also suggested ZSS and that match is about even.Those were the only two that came to mind at the moment:)

lilinuyasha

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lilinuyasha
i'll fight anyone. idc who, so long as i fight. and idc if you don't have faith in me, i know my skill level. and as far as the "being mean" part is concerned, bower, i personally did detect some malicious behavior. i'll admit i may have been a bit cocky, but still...AND LET'S END THAT PART THERE!!!

and it's LIL INUYASHA. like lil bush, but with inuyasha, ok? caps was for showing

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I could get the thread closed... but then my fun would be over :)
Bowyer you are so evil at times >__> lol

I don't have any Lucas vids up b/c i don't have anyway to record my Lucas plays,(3 minute replays are not enought lol) so you'll just have to ask around and see who's fought my Lucas to gauge my skill with him if anyone wants too lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
and as far as the "being mean" part is concerned, bower, i personally did detect some malicious behavior. i'll admit i may have been a bit cocky, but still...AND LET'S END THAT PART THERE!!!
Malicious behavior? lol. dude, you don't even know malicious behavior. Right now I'm being pretty mild and just having fun. It's pretty hard to get on my bad side, but trust me, you seriously don't want to do that.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Unless someone gives me a very good reason to have this thread stay open, very soon, this thread probably won't be open for very much longer so... hurry up on those last effort comments towards me :)

Levitas

the moon
Bowyer, the way you're sitting there, all beady-eyed and sinister, really annoys me. You should jump out the window 8 feet to your left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom