• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only 12 days till the release of Brawl, will your character make the cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Yep, only 12 days till the release, and pretty much only 13-14 days till we find out the mojority of the characters. Several fan favorite characters still linger in the unconfirmed section, and the real question is will the ones you want make the cut?

This isn't a DBZ game were you get 150+ characters to choose from, 50 at extreme best, and 24 have already been announced. Possible others that others want might be Megaman, Geno, Isaac, Krystal, Ridley, Dark Samus, Midna, Lucario, Micaiah and several others.

I'm hoping at least Krystal, Isaac, and Megaman get in, any others from my list of favorites are bonus.

Who do you expect to see within the next 12 days? Or to be in the game when it makes it's release?

Speedwobbles223

Smash Apprentice
I highly doubt Dixie Kong will make it. Seeing her in a fake leak was cool, but it was also a terribly obviously fake one.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I say most of the characters on Saki's poll will make it, so Krystal, Ridley, Geno, Celda Link and maybe more are most likely to be in. I also hope they add more villains, like Kamek, Dark Samus, K. Rool and Bowser Jr. I'm sure I forgetting someone....Bomber and/or Mega Man..eh..I can't think of em all right now :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Veterans! There's what I was forgetting :p
Hmm...all the original moveset ones should return...Ganon, Luigi and maybe Falco should be decloned...Mewtwo and Ness shouldn't be replaced by Lucario and Lucas...at least Mewtwo shouldn't :ohwell:

Greevy

Smash Cadet
Well my number 1 (Olimar) got in so I'm hoping Geno and Megaman make the cut... and I'd really like to see Ridley. I also want Mallow... I'm probubly in the minority here but he was my partner in SMRPG, not Geno. I don't think I used the puppet until my second play though (I'd be thanking Shiva/Jesus/Ra for either though).

Zevox

Smash Lord
As long as Marth returns (and I'm quite confident he will), I'll be content enough.

If Mega Man gets in, I'd be able to forgive even Marth's absence.

Others I hope for the most are my signature's characters, plus Krystal (she was in my signature, but for some reason the icon seems to have vanished...).

Zevox

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
Take a glance at my signature, and I'm sure we can both agree they won't.

I guess my hopes are on Isaac at this point.

Machete

Smash Ace
Ridley is most likely in, so I'm not worried.

I'm worried about Mewtwo, and that stupid rumor.

They're my 2 most wanted characters.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I hope Midna/Wolf Link would be in.
Sora, Megaman, and Isaac would be nice too.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My #1 character made the cut on Wednesday. Hopefully K. rool will make it in too.

D

Deleted member

Let's see...Pit was confirmed upon release...Saki was confirmed at E4A...and the only other I was rooting for that has been confirmed is Sonic. So that leaves:
Ridley (Best Metroid character ever...except for the underused Rundas)
Midna (She's fine, even WITHOUT Wolf Link)
Ray 01 (I love Custom Robo)
M-09 (Who is he? The main character of the upcoming Project H.A.M.M.E.R. No, it's just delayed)
Lucario (Best Pokemon ever)
Wolf (The Star Wolf theme is my second-favorite video game song, after Live and Learn and Good Egg Galaxy)
Sora (Sure, he's a long shot, but he's more likely than...)
Axel Steel (The long-haired guy waring denim in Guitar Hero. And HE'S more likely than...)
Lou (The Devil from GH3)

Okay, Axel and Lou were jokes

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Hope Lucario makes it, Marth as well. I support Black Knight, and since rumors are Ike's speed was buffed maybe he could make it. Ike, Marth and Black Knight for Fire Emblem reps? oyes.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm not sold on it, I think both Marth and Roy, Ness for that matter as well, will all be cut. But that's just what I think.
Marth is too important to be cut.

I'm really worried about whether Isaac will make it or not. :ohwell: I really hope he does.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
Marth is too important to be cut.

I'm really worried about whether Isaac will make it or not. :ohwell: I really hope he does.
Marth is important, but Ike is too similar

Same though with Isaac, I really hope he makes it, he'll be different from any other sword user because of his psynergy, and he already has one of the most awesome finishers of anyone, Judgment.

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
Well my character is a nintendo A-Lister except for mario parties (DK) so hes in aswell as Diddy who i wanted since 64. But i would love Bowser Jr./Baby Bowser, Geno and Mallow (like the guy in the earlier thread he was my partner in SMRPG) and give all 3 of them good chances.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Well, heres the new chars I REALLY want.

Midna and Krystal.

After that I would like these to be in as well. .
Bowser Jr and Micaiah

And chars I want purly out of my love for them.
Marina and Sora.

Im guesses at least the first 4 will get in.:p

D

Deleted member

Being an AT or Boss isn't some kind of character death, you know.

It doesn't make your character less awesome if they're only a trophy or whatever. Would you want to be beaten up by Pikachu?

ATs are kind of like a guest roster, of people who help occasionaly and do what needs to be done. I dunno, maybe they're a showcase for Smash 4's newcomers.

With that in mind, I rest safe in the knowledge that Ralph will be the most badass sticker in the history of the known universe.

D

Deleted member

Being an AT or Boss isn't some kind of character death, you know.

It doesn't make your character less awesome if they're only a trophy or whatever. Would you want to be beaten up by Pikachu?

ATs are kind of like a guest roster, of people who help occasionaly and do what needs to be done. I dunno, maybe they're a showcase for Smash 4's newcomers.

With that in mind, I rest safe in the knowlege that Ralph will be the most badass sticker in the history of the known universe.
Mr. Resetti
It's Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing! At long last he makes his appearance.

Yeah, he was pretty much confirmed for Super Smash Bros. Fury when he became an Assist Trophy in Brawl. What? You say that he isn't really a fighter? Well that's too bad, because he's in!

Seriously, though--Saki would make an awesome playable character!:D

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Characters I really want:
Falco
megaman
lucario

Extra's (for me):
krystal
king k rool
ridley
isaac

?WTF character?
Klonoa

I hope at least five of them will make it

Baufius

Smash Rookie
Characters

Geno, Ridely, Krystal, Gannondorf, and LUIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite choice is Megaman but I don't think he will make the cut.

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Isaac will definitely make it. So yeah, my character will get in Brawl, no doubt.

There's also Majora/Skull Kid and Masked Link, but I fear they won't be in... Oh, well, it was beautiful to dream 'bout playing with them.

Slojoz

Smash Cadet
well the only ones i really want to see in brawl is falco cause he is my main in melee and sheik (2 main and im almost sure shes gonna be in)

some i want in
ridley
sylux, weavel
shadow
wolf
midna-wolf midna
lucario

there is a high probability that another metroid character would appear... like a hunter or ridley... and midna or krystal could be in cause sakurai said he was going to get more girls into brawl:)

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Yep, only 12 days till the release, and pretty much only 13-14 days till we find out the mojority of the characters. Several fan favorite characters still linger in the unconfirmed section, and the real question is will the ones you want make the cut?

This isn't a DBZ game were you get 150+ characters to choose from, 50 at extreme best, and 24 have already been announced. Possible others that others want might be Megaman, Geno, Isaac, Krystal, Ridley, Dark Samus, Midna, Lucario, Micaiah and several others.

I'm hoping at least Krystal, Isaac, and Megaman get in, any others from my list of favorites are bonus.

Who do you expect to see within the next 12 days? Or to be in the game when it makes it's release?
Chances are we may unlock some charactera before they are put on the Brawl site. We may unlock some of these characters after awhile of playing it and say OMG!!

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
I only ever had 3 hopefuls, one of which has been already deconfirmed. But I still have Midna and Alexandra Roivas!

Arteen

Smash Lord
I want Isaac the most by far. If he got in, I wouldn't care as much if any of my other hopefuls got in or not.

After that, I would really like Falco to return, but for him to retain his old moveset. After that, Ridley, with Dark Samus not far behind. There aren't any other characters I really want, at least any with more than the slimmest of chances (Marina would be awesome, and so would a Tales character, but they have no shot. Same with the Golden Sun characters Sheba, Mia, and Alex.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom